Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Pride Guild -- Rules, Deathlist, etc. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:03 pm
DARKNRGY
Oh... and subforums... I don't think it will be done tommorow. Early next week maybe? I'll work on it over the weekend too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:06 pm
hyper_azn_girl
DARKNRGY
Oh... and subforums... I don't think it will be done tommorow. Early next week maybe? I'll work on it over the weekend too.

Woot! Guild subforums <3
I guess we should start thinking about what kind of subforums the guild will have then, hm?

Tsuki Miyamoto

AsianGirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:30 pm
We now can do something with the guild's gold! As of right now, we can purchase sub-forum for 2.5K (for each sub-forum) ..... I just wanted to let you all know that! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:16 pm
DARKNRGY
At current there is not a way to notify everyone in your guild. It is however a feature that we are planning for. Probably about a month because I have other projects I need to work on for the next couple of weeks.

i've got to stop reading the captain's guild  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:23 pm
and i think we need a vice captain sweatdrop just in case AsianGirl accidentally gets banned or something like what happened a few months ago sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:46 pm
AsianGirl
We now can do something with the guild's gold! As of right now, we can purchase sub-forum for 2.5K (for each sub-forum) ..... I just wanted to let you all know that! 3nodding

Oh, wow o_o. Kinda expensive. I'll try to donate some gold from time to time more often then.

@hyper: A vice captain sounds like a good idea, just in case something ever happens to asiangirl

Tsuki Miyamoto

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:04 pm
hyper_azn_girl
and i think we need a vice captain sweatdrop just in case AsianGirl accidentally gets banned or something like what happened a few months ago sweatdrop
Ahaha, funny~ funny. biggrin you know who'd make a good VP??? *nudge nudge wink wink cough cough* *points to self* biggrin I kid. biggrin Dooders... it's not fair though... you guys are all awesome Mods.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:28 pm
Hate to seem like I'm going against the system, but was it really necessary to LOCK the long-running "why are Asians girls so cute?" thread? I mean, we haven't even found out a universal reason why they are so cute gonk !  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:30 pm
Pagtatapat01
Hate to seem like I'm going against the system, but was it really necessary to LOCK the long-running "why are Asians girls so cute?" thread? I mean, we haven't even found out a universal reason why they are so cute gonk !
good point...I say we should vote on it...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:26 pm
-.- i would help with gaia...but see theres this thing called work...and as everyone knows by now im going into the marines in dec...BUT when im out of boot and im back online...ill gladly help out in any way i can! ^^  

yamabuki

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:34 pm
Pagtatapat01
I was against it, too. But I didn't want to unlock it and piss off the mod who did lock it neutral It wasn't that old and it was one of our more popular topics. I would be okay with locking topics that were from August or earlier in the year.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:44 pm
King Henry
I was against it, too. But I didn't want to unlock it and piss off the mod who did lock it neutral It wasn't that old and it was one of our more popular topics. I would be okay with locking topics that were from August or earlier in the year.
So I guess that topics must not be revived if it's idle for two months or more. Hmm.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:23 am
shadows_might
Why are all asians idiotic robots with no brains and clones of each other. i mean really you guys piss me off in how identical you can be. If i could kill you all i would. GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BLOODY COUNTRY!!!!

^ How the hell did she get in the guild?!

Maybe we should place her on the deathlist...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:51 pm
the lilazn is back and ready to pos more then ever  

lilazn101

Funaho

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:21 pm
Pagtatapat01
shadows_might
Why are all asians idiotic robots with no brains and clones of each other. i mean really you guys piss me off in how identical you can be. If i could kill you all i would. GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BLOODY COUNTRY!!!!

^ How the hell did she get in the guild?!

Maybe we should place her on the deathlist...
I say we ban her.

ninja  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas