Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
If you could marry ANY fantasy character.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which fanatsy character do you fancy?
the dark heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the blind-luck, goody-goody heros
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
the quiet and powerful silent heros
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
the super sexy villains
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
the gross villains
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Merlinssister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:36 pm

I'd probably be interested in Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files if I met him although he would annoy the hell out of me just because of his sense of humour. I don't think I'd be his type though xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:47 pm

Merlinssister
I'd probably be interested in Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files if I met him although he would annoy the hell out of me just because of his sense of humour. I don't think I'd be his type though xd

Yeah, I'll agree with the second part. He's an awesome book character, and funny as hell, but I'd probably punch him if I knew him in real life. He's still one of the best male charcaters ever, despite this.

And his type is kinda the... how to put this nicely... insane type. Or something along those lines. After all, Susan went to a vampire masquerade without any form of protecion from their weird protocol, and Murphy... do I even need to say anything about Murphy? She fought a faerie with a chainsaw. Enough said. Then there was "Sheila." Not gonna go into that. I can't think of any other possible love interests Harry's had in the series so far.

NightIntent
Captain

I Am THE Vampire Of All

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:31 am

I would love to marry Eragon from The Inheritance Trilogy.I love those books. heart heart heart heart heart heart !
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:20 am

Aviendha from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time! Or if she's not available, Eowyn from LOTR.

Galadedrid Damodred

Blank of Tantalus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:43 pm

Geez, I'm not so sure who! There are just too many great characters out there. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:12 pm

i would marry either:
Briar because he's nice and hot from Tamorah Pierce's Emelan based series
or
Alemi just because he sounds nice from Anne McCaffrey' Dragonsong

scarlett enchantress

Twilights_dawn13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:20 pm

heart Lucivar! heart (from the black jewels trilogy) he's got a bad temper and dark wings, totally perfect!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:10 am

I would marry either Raistlin in Dragonlance or Dante Valentine in Working for the Devil.
Raistlin because... well, I don't know, I just sometimes fall for the bad guys...
Dante because she reminds me of myself. We got the same temper, the same tounge, and the same stubborness... rofl and... I'm just a little bit weak for women with wepons... heart

Sol_Angelica

Nishihana-hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:07 pm

Oh the possibilities um Id have to pick Frost from LKH's Merry Gentry series, he's hot he's powerful nad he needs love big time. How would it go? He didn't get Merry pregnant, unable to live at court always being close to her but never able to touch her so he exiles himself and goes wandering we meet up fall in love and for my short life span I heal his wounds. sigh would never happen lol
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:12 pm

You're all going to think I'm crazy for saying this, but I would SO marry Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter. He's just so shy and awkward and sweet and adorable, I can't help it. whee

portofships

portofships

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:14 pm

I Am THE Vampire Of All
I would love to marry Eragon from The Inheritance Trilogy.I love those books. heart heart heart heart heart heart !
eek Must...resist....urge.....to.....flame... burning_eyes
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:40 pm

Harry Potter. Period. Or....uhhhhh that vampire guy from Twilight. biggrin

Kateydid18

Rilia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:15 pm

Bobby Pendragon! heart

XO RILIA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:05 pm

Caramon or Raistlin Majere from Dragonlance! heart Or maybe Tasslehoff Burrfoot......I love him to pieces. whee

GuitarGoddess17

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces