Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Favorite Type? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scribraven

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:07 pm
Love-hate, unusual minor character pairings (like KibaxShino... I don't even know why).

I love it when there is danger involved, physical danger, coming from both the outside (like somebody wants to kill one of them), and/or especially from the inside (when there is a chance that instead of kissing one another, they could knife the other one).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:39 pm
I personally like the best friends senario and to strangers meet and fall in love but it has to be all har4d core after that..... eek

xp  

Forbidden Chocolate

PhinaReiBrasil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:13 pm
Hmmm... I love it all. Mostly I like stuff where one of them is taking advantage of the other in some way. I like the cold guy paired with the sweet or naive guy who eventually warms him up. I don't know. I like it to begin with because it's socially taboo still so the naughtier the better: brothers, boss/employee, teacher student, rich guy/charity case...
I also like both Yellow and FAKE and that's more the openly gay partner seducing the closeted one.
It's all good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:06 am
Miss Sushii
Oh dear.. um... I like both fluff and hardcore yaoi ^^;; The best being something in between, maybe just leaning a bit more towards the hardcore side *KEKEKE*

I also like agressive yaoi! Like, slamming eachother into walls etc.
and then having sex.
Possibly against the wall.
*squeal*
Kinky stuff, bondage and fetishes (like nurse fetishes.... mmmm) I like tragedies as well, even though it's so depressing, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

Damn! You summed up some of my main ones perfectly!

I'm also a big boss/employee fan, especially if there are suits involved.

heart

I also prefer both parties being out of their teens.  

I. L. Malphas

teddytoles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:24 pm
I like the best friends plot and I love the its never going to happen because we are men plot. I love that whole struggle of no I can't be with him yet I want him so bad, its amusing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:06 pm
I like the soulmates type, friends type or the rival type,that leads to confessions and some smoking hot sex ^-^ lol

Cant top a classic whee  

Enzai Sebby3

c e r a - f i n n

Beloved Canine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:24 pm
I have to say that I love the love triangles (the ones that get out of control, specifically) and the ones where there's a clear difference between the two--like social standings or race or something like that. But anything that has enough chaos in it, confusing the main couple and trying to break them apart is heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:09 pm
I adore forbidden love yaoi, as well as love/hate relationships.

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Choer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 pm
I prefer shounen-ai fluff. All kinds of shounen-ai fluff. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:20 am
I couldn't possibly choose a style I prefer because I love them all! The thing that's really important for me is the "chase". I love the stories where you have to watch the characters fall in love, learn to accept their emotions and most importantly find out if the other feels the same way! Then when they finally get down and dirty, I'm cheering my head off! "Oh my god, finally!!!" The sex scenes are so much more gratifying that way! It doesn't really matter what the conflict was in getting there, just that I got to watch them work it out.
That's why I hate fanfiction that starts off with the characters already together and getting it on. I want to know exactly how these characters got together darn it!  

Katastrophic_Kate

Kyoko1010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:55 am
I have to say I like all! I like the strangers because of how they confess and the events that follow. I like the forbidden love challenge because it's thrilling. Best friends because they have cute flashbacks of when they were children. Fluff is sweet, it just makes me say awwe! Hardcore is just plain sexy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:21 pm
Lately I've really fallen for Shouta pairings. One older man (middle aged, cool and very good looking) and a Adorable, cute and naive boy
.....they r just so cute together  

Lil chibi chu chu

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 pm
Scribraven
(when there is a chance that instead of kissing one another, they could knife the other one).
Rulin' ya universes...

Yees! Totally agree there!
I-I've started liking increasingly violent stuff...which is why I love DantexVergil (or vice versa) because they're not afraid to hurt each other twisted
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 am
>3< omgosh
BONDAGE in annyyy manga or fanfiction is what i love the most; dirty talk, rape, stuff like that~
Sometimes biting >3< but thats only cause im reading Vampire Knighton the side XDDD
I'd have to say that 'The Seduction of Urameshi Yusuke' on fanfiction.net and 'Kimi de Oboreta Ato Wa' on mangafox.com really sum's up my addictions quite well xd

Montesorri

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces