Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
ninaj school role play (reopen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ya a ninaj role play
  i want to be a ninja
  not really but am bored
View Results

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:00 pm
"Nothing yet that I know of," Sheena frowned slightly. "I've been wanting to try out my cards but for now I can only practise," she picked up a light blue card with a picture of a wolf on it. She raised it above the table slightly and let go of the card. Tapping the edge she watched it spin around, then took a bite of her noodles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:03 pm
Kiro left from the school for a slight break in-between teachings. "Sometimes this academy tires me out, I think I will go to the ramen shop.." Kiro slowly turned to the general direction of the shop, and walked towards it at a slow pace. Upon reaching the ramen shop, he noticed he had 20 minutes to get back to class. Kiro was hungry though, so he ordered anyways. He spent 10 minutes eating the ramen that took 5 minutes to cook, he eagerly paid the shop owner, and then ran back in hopes of making his next class.  

SanoDragonix

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:04 pm
"Oh I see." Trinity smiled. "Thats really cool..I actually came here for training so I dont really know much." Trinity said finishing off her soup. "So umm what are your cards for?" Trinity asked hoping that wasnt a dumb question but she usually did ask dumb questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Rohan was starting to get bored, so he walked twords the ramen shop. He wasn't hungry or anything, but it seemed like everyone was there...  

awe5rqfvaw3241

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 pm
((omg everyone is at the Ramen shop its kind of funny whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:12 pm
Kiro made it back to his training room with barely enough time to spare. He immediately reported to his seat, and apologized for almost being late. "I'm sorry instructor, I was almost late!" He pulled out his kunai, and twirled it around his pointer finger.  

SanoDragonix

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:14 pm
((Yah cause we are cool))

Sheena smiled, "They're actually weapons. They have charms on them that make them unique, the one in the air is resistant to ice and yet freezes those it's used against." She took out a red set, "This one for fire. Plain cards like this with black on it add and resist a certain element." She grabbed the one from the air, "It's a family technique."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:14 pm
Trinity got up to throw her ramen cup away and asked no one in particular, "What time do classes start?"  

GoddessInu03

awe5rqfvaw3241

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:15 pm
Rohan went into the ramen store and sat at a table near the corner, not ordering anything  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 pm
S-sama
((Yah cause we are cool))

Sheena smiled, "They're actually weapons. They have charms on them that make them unique, the one in the air is resistant to ice and yet freezes those it's used against." She took out a red set, "This one for fire. Plain cards like this with black on it add and resist a certain element." She grabbed the one from the air, "It's a family technique."

((lol yea))
"Wow I've never heard of that before oh my gosh you have to show me sometime." Trinity smiled "nice like a family tradition of ninja techiniques."  

GoddessInu03

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Sheena finished off her bowl and disposed of her trash tucking most of the cards away she held out the flame set. "It's what it is. But I was found and raised by ninjas, they're not my 'real' family," she shifted her hand and moved it the cards moved with her hand but floated through the air. Pushing her hand to the side the card closest to her hand shot out. "It took a while to get used to them. They levitate from my hands."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:39 pm
S-sama
Sheena finished off her bowl and disposed of her trash tucking most of the cards away she held out the flame set. "It's what it is. But I was found and raised by ninjas, they're not my 'real' family," she shifted her hand and moved it the cards moved with her hand but floated through the air. Pushing her hand to the side the card closest to her hand shot out. "It took a while to get used to them. They levitate from my hands."
"Oh I see." Trinity said quietly thinking about her family as well. "Amazing though..Ive seen some pretty cool tricks but nothing compares." Trinity said laughing.  

GoddessInu03

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:46 pm
"Thanks, when I'm older and I can go see grandpa he'll tell me about using Guardians. Although I'm not sure how they're used or what they are," Sheena smiled flicking her wrist they piled together and she tucked them away.

((crud brb gotta jet to the store gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:50 pm
S-sama
"Thanks, when I'm older and I can go see grandpa he'll tell me about using Guardians. Although I'm not sure how they're used or what they are," Sheena smiled flicking her wrist they piled together and she tucked them away.

((crud brb gotta jet to the store gonk ))

"Guardians? I've never heard of them." Trinity says sheepishly hoping it was a ninja term for something. 'Gosh everyone has their talents here except me. Well hopefully soon' she thought to herself. ((aww ok bye!))  

GoddessInu03

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 pm
((I'm back~!))

"He only told me about em once when I was seven," Sheena gave a small smile. "But I'm sure we'll learn lots of things. How well can you run and jump? It doesn't really matter, but it helps with sneaking. Although I mess up on most landings when I jump."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff