Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:47 pm
Minna Momotarin
"Oh My gosh! I am so sorry miss! My name Is Luminia Cross Vien Ador. I Am the Holy Vampire Mother. This is my Daughter Shuurei. and Here is My Husband, dante." She shows her a picture of her dead husband..."Everytime I think about him...I can't stop crying..." She crys on the ground an shuurei hugs her knees."mama don't cry.."

Savannah watched Luminia as she cried feeling bad she turned to her and said, "Are you ok? My name is Savannah. Why don't we get you inside and we can talk about it inside." She said staring up at the sky it looked like it might rain. Grabbing onto Luminia's arm she tried to help her inside with her daughter trailing along.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:48 pm
KG8584
"your guess is as good as mine" he said with his arm still around her.. Treick starting to fall in love with her but he didn't undertsnad why he never felt this way before

Savannah turned to Treick and whispered, "A little help here would be nice." she said supporting most of Luminia's weight  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:52 pm
He grabs Lumina's other arm and put it onmy shoulder and then put his other arm under her legs and carried her into the house.."your welcome Savannah, you owe big time.." he said chuckling but stil been serous  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:55 pm
Savannah laughed, "Thanks. Isnt that what gentlemen are supposed to do?" She asked walking beside him smirking. 'I ow you? hmmm' she thought to herself. '  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:57 pm
"I know how you can pay me back too" He said smirking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:01 pm
Luminia smiled by the help of her friends and She got up and grabbed Shuurei from outside. "MOKONANDE!" The doors Shut and all the windows were closed so no rain could get in. "Shuurei, Show the people to thier rooms." "Yes Mama! Okay, Savan van~! Tiko, Your room are over here. Hanasanai~!" They teleported to thier rooms o the third story. Shuurei went in there rooms. "My Mama's on the Fourth floor if you need her. If you wanna talk to her, Fill out this easy form. Then put it in her little basket infront of her room and she checks it every 5 mins. so yeah. biggrin " She smiles and then gives her the form.

Name:
To:
What you wanna talk about:
Why:
Okay, I Shuurei will bring this to her basket in 2 mins. biggrin Have a great day!  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:04 pm
Treick grabed Savannah's hand and held it with there fingers intwined "so anyways now what" He asked her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:05 pm
Savannah gave him a questioning look, "Oh really?" She asked wondering what he had up his sleeve. Then smiling at Shuurei she took the slip from her and read it. 'Interesting maybe I'll fill it out later.' Savannah thought tucking it in her backpack.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:09 pm
GoddessInu03
Savannah gave him a questioning look, "Oh really?" She asked wondering what he had up his sleeve. Then smiling at Shuurei she took the slip from her and read it. 'Interesting maybe I'll fill it out later.' Savannah thought tucking it in her backpack.

"Yep"He said smiling still having there fingers intwined while he stood with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:12 pm
"Oh ok." Savannah said smiling and then looking down at their hands and blushed. 'I just met him' She thought to herself blushing more as she said, "Well lets go find our rooms shall well?" Savannah stated walking towards the stairs.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:16 pm
"ok" he said as they walked togeher hand in hand. Treick didn't want to let go even though they just meet he was in love and he wanted to tell her but he couldn't find the right words to say.. "where do you think the rooms will be" he asked her only 2 ft from her ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:19 pm
Cloe and Adale Came Rushing up the stairs and picked them up with food carts. "We'll Show you to your rooms~!" "I'll take Savannah~!" "I'll take hottie~! I mean, Treick~!" Cloe runs to Treick's room which is black and blue and Adale runs Savannah to her Pink and Red room. "Here we are~!" "Enjoy~!" The 2 twins leave. and meet in the middle of the third story. "Ohohohohoho~!" They laugh then run to Lulu.  

Reborn Rinoa

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:19 pm
KG8584
"ok" he said as they walked togeher hand in hand. Treick didn't want to let go even though they just meet he was in love and he wanted to tell her but he couldn't find the right words to say.. "where do you think the rooms will be" he asked her only 2 ft from her ...

"Hmm I dont know up the stairs. Thats why were going up them" She said laughing not really understanding his question. Reaching the top stairs she looked around there were two hallways one to the left and one to the right. "Hm which one?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:27 pm
He sat in his room and wondering the words to say savannah i love you i want you to be my girlfriend...no thats not right ummm Savannah will you be my girlfriend i know it may seem sudden but i want you to be my girlfriend....yes that the one He put his feet up on the desk and layed back in the chair taking it on 2 legs not 4......" i have to go see Savannah i have to tell her i love her before someone else gets to her " He remarked and got up and went to his door to open it....  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:32 pm
((ok I guess I'm in my room lol))
Savannah laid on her bed thinking to herself, 'Where was everyone? This is kind of strange I wonder where Luminia went. Maybe I'll leave something in her box' She thought to herself taking her backpack off her back and finding the piece of paper
Name: Savannah
To: Luminia
What you wanna talk about: When is dinner?
Why: I'm hungry
Okay, I Shuurei will bring this to her basket in 2 mins. Have a great day!
Savannah laughed to herself and looked out her room and put the note in the nearest basket and looked for Treick's room. 'I wonder what hes up to.' She thought to herself. 'He seems like a nice guy hmmm' She thought to herself as she continued to think not looking where she was going.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff