Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I started listening to P!ATD when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long have you been listening to P!ATD?
  A week
  A month
  6 monthes
  A year
  More than a year
View Results

demonicgothicvampire666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:31 am
i was in my moms car and i write sins... came on and i liked it a lot so i got it on itunes ever scense that day about 2 years ago i have been hooked on their awesome songs  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:34 pm
|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

I started last summer when they had just started getting popular. I was actually making myself not like them before I had even heard them, cause I... well, I don't really know why. I was just totally set against it. But then when I started listening to FOB and Pete-obsessing, I saw that Pete liked them, so I finally listened to them on Purevolume. That site is a life saver. heart

That is all.

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Yeah, I love purevolume heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:09 pm
I was watching the 'I write sins' video...yup. Thats it. Actually, the first time I watched it, I was a little confused about the clown at a wedding thing, but eventually, I learnd to love it!  

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:00 pm
uh... like since june 06 maybe? well... no. i LISTENED to them a littttttle back then... then in april i got singstar pop and i was like "i love this song!" so i went on itunes and downloaded the rest... that is when i became certifiably obsessed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:19 pm
i live for patd  

tanyjames

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 am
I heard them on the radio((When I actually still listened to it)) and I loved it the first time I heard it, my parents even liked it, which is hard to come by for them smile Yay for family listening!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm 2 years ago, I heard them because I hear alot of people talking about
them (I live in LV so people already know about em o.o) so I wanted to know
who they were. So I went and searched up and started listening to em, I
loved it a lot so I became a big fan later <3

Panda Cheval

tanyjames

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:16 am
SweetSurferAtHeart
I heard them on the radio((When I actually still listened to it)) and I loved it the first time I heard it, my parents even liked it, which is hard to come by for them smile Yay for family listening!

almost everyone heard it from the radio....XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:08 am
I don't know when I actually first started listening to them. I write sins... was on the radio a lot and I kinda liked it but I didn't know the bands name or anything. Then I was at my friends house and we were looking at some poeple's profiles on gaia and one of them was a P!ATD profile so I ask her who they were and she told they were the ones eho sung I write sins... so I eventually ended up buying all the songs from the album on iTunes.  

Arbutus Petals

MistressSunshine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:49 pm
I only started listening to them in like, March. My friend wanted me to listen to
'Camisado' and I loved it. I soon listened to 'Time to Dance', 'There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered..', and 'But It's Better If You Do', liked those, and got my friend to copy me the CD. By now I've pretty much memorized the whole album. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:00 pm
I first heard I Write Sins Not Tragedies on the radio over and over again and then I'm like woo I love this song. One day I woke up it was on vaction in maine lol spacific, anyways fuse was on and I saw the music video and I'm like woo that singer is hot so is the groom lol Later on in math class we had nothing to do so my ex friend was like oh lets listen to my cd and she was like we need to skip over song 7......... I was so curious I had to see what song 7 is so I bought the cd (awhile after) and loved it. So I would have never known panic if it wasn't for song 7 which I hope you all know is lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. 3nodding  

tohru452

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:29 pm
when i had a myspace, i was searching around profiles and stuff. i went to my friends and there was this catchy song on her page. it just so happened to be "the only difference..." but that was the only song i knew by then. last year, i heard iwsnt on my friend's gaia profile. then i was like "oh, i know these peoples ;o!" i didn't even know their names until i got the cd the beginning of this summer and researched them. now i'm on almost 24/7 listening to their music. :]
3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:04 pm
Who's to say you'll have to go?
Well, say you'll have to go...

I first heard them on the radio last summer and then Google searched them.
I really liked them and started listening to their songs and for the whole summer that's all I talked about.
But my first song was I Write Sins Not Tragedies, then The Only Difference.
Then after that I bought the album, and I loved it.

...To hell with you and all your friends.
To hell with you and all your friends it's on.

Mushroom Penguin

Tipsy Bloodsucker

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:41 am
I first heard of Panic! about a year ago. A friend of mine was at my house, and she showed me the music video for I Write Sins. This was a big deal for me, as I never listen to the radio and NEVER watch music videos. So yeah, I liked them, but soon forgot about them. Then about two weeks ago I ran across their music video again, I decided to give their album a try, so I downloaded it off of iTunes.

I swear I'm now hooked for life! 3nodding

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces