Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
pirate or ninja?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirate or ninja
  PIrate! arrg
  ninja!! ,,,
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
but as i mentioned, pirates and ninjas are in a time-long battle, you'd kill yourself
Indeed, they are enemies as mortal as sith and jedi.
mmhmm, i still think they're equally cool, it's just that people like ninjas now cause of the gay, naruto and bleach epidemic
Yeah, which is just plain crap. I mean I like Naruto and Bleach as much as the next guy, but even I aren't stupidly fanatical about them.
i stopped watching cause of the obsessity, it's a show, and they're kids beating each other up, kind of inhumane, but it's jsut a show, you don't need to like be a total weeaboo about it

Now now, in all fairness, most of the fighting is done on a supernatural plain in bleach. But yeah, the otaku ruin everything. :S  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
but as i mentioned, pirates and ninjas are in a time-long battle, you'd kill yourself
mmhmm, i still think they're equally cool, it's just that people like ninjas now cause of the gay, naruto and bleach epidemic
Yeah, which is just plain crap. I mean I like Naruto and Bleach as much as the next guy, but even I aren't stupidly fanatical about them.
i stopped watching cause of the obsessity, it's a show, and they're kids beating each other up, kind of inhumane, but it's jsut a show, you don't need to like be a total weeaboo about it

Now now, in all fairness, most of the fighting is done on a supernatural plain in bleach. But yeah, the otaku ruin everything. :S
don't know about bleach, but that actually sounds pretty cool.  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:25 pm
In the end if you placed a gun to my head and I had no other choice I'd cose Ninjas because I like to stare hehehehe perverted thoughts are fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:42 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Bleach isn't ninja's either, they tend to wear more shinto clothes when fighting. lol.  

Rellik San
Captain

emobell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:35 pm
NINJA!!! If they werent cooler, why do they have a smiley? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:52 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

Bleach isn't ninja's either, they tend to wear more shinto clothes when fighting. lol.
that could bea very good point
and to the other person
they have a pirate icon too pirate so that means they're equally cool, based on what you said  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:21 pm
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

i used to watch bleach...not really anymore
ever since naruto got licensed its been RUINED
everyones obsessing over naruto and bleach
they just...i dunno...KILLED IT
especially naruto
everyones like OMG i love sasuke...and gaara...or neji!
freakin obsessive freaks
no offense to any one in this guild and my friends.....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 pm
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

especially naruto
freakin obsessive freaks

naruto was cool like a year ago, when they were fighting that guy that was in the mirrors and stuff  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Share.My.Pain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:29 pm
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

especially naruto
freakin obsessive freaks

naruto was cool like a year ago, when they were fighting that guy that was in the mirrors and stuff

i used to watch it
a really LONG time ago...
now i hate it
this one person in my class is obsessed about it
but everyone else is like
narutos so old
she scares me  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:21 pm
i hate narutards  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:32 pm
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

especially naruto
freakin obsessive freaks

HA! Uk got one up on america, the Naruto DVD's we get, are 13 episode sets, each one uncut, and containing, the Jetix Version, the UK (uncut english dub) Version, and the Japanese Version. *thrusts like duff man* OOOOH YEAH!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.

especially naruto
freakin obsessive freaks

HA! Uk got one up on america, the Naruto DVD's we get, are 13 episode sets, each one uncut, and containing, the Jetix Version, the UK (uncut english dub) Version, and the Japanese Version. *thrusts like duff man* OOOOH YEAH!

lucky...im so jealous
too bad u cant download it anymore
why do they have to license everthing and RUIN IT? gonk
that is how i feel
now i am forced to watch everything on youtube if its licensed  

Share.My.Pain.

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 pm
LonelyEmoKid
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.

especially naruto
freakin obsessive freaks

lucky...im so jealous
that is how i feel

Dattebayo, use bit torrent and get it via dattebayo, its how I get bleach and they still naruto and have both movies subbed as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:52 pm
Rellik San
LonelyEmoKid
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
LonelyEmoKid
Chaos A.D.

especially naruto
freakin obsessive freaks

lucky...im so jealous
that is how i feel

Dattebayo, use bit torrent and get it via dattebayo, its how I get bleach and they still naruto and have both movies subbed as well.

i use dattebayo, bit torrent, and i download from animesuki
other wise
i convert to youtube  

Share.My.Pain.

sky fairy starling

Dangerous Member

11,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:42 pm
ha i'm both xd ..... pirate ninja