Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The New Album Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you hoping for in the new album?
  Something similar to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.
  I hope they try new ideas and experiment a lot.
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:19 pm
Blinding-Soul
Is there gonna be a Collector's Edition for this album?

What do you mean?
A boxset?

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:44 pm
I want a boxset. crying

User Image

jenny without sound

TeeOhEm

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:02 pm
Yes, the boxset of the new album.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:14 pm
Blinding-Soul
Yes, the boxset of the new album.

The boxset was actually dedicated to their first headlining tour, not the album. The album was just included with it.

To be honest with you, I doubt they'd release another boxset. Panic! is too creative. If they were going to put out anything, I'd guess that it'd be something totally different and new. You know? But, don't give your hopes up. ;D You never know.

PrimeRibby
Captain

That Fragile Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:16 pm
wow!! this is an old thread.. I can't wait till the new album! It's gonna be amazing, I just know it!! =]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:29 am
I never posted in this thread surprised
How'd that happen? xp

Erm likkkee their new album is pretty frickin' amazing<333
I know I said I don't have favorites yet... but I'm in love with Northern Downpour. When the song titles were announced, I already loved that one... and the song itself is so damn pretty. So. I guess that is one of my favorites. But I love it allllll.

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:52 pm
I got it last Friday, it was released in The Netherlands back then already surprised .

Anyway, I love it ^_^. Thank God that Brendon's voice hasn't changed, otherwise I wouldn't have thought it really is Panic at the Disco. My favourite songs at the moment are She's a Handsome Woman and Pas de Cheval, because I like the music ^_^.

I'm sure you all love it. It kinda reminds me of Warning (Green Day album xd ).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:57 pm
Lucky Mysterious
I got it last Friday, it was released in The Netherlands back then already surprised .

Anyway, I love it ^_^. Thank God that Brendon's voice hasn't changed, otherwise I wouldn't have thought it really is Panic at the Disco. My favourite songs at the moment are She's a Handsome Woman and Pas de Cheval, because I like the music ^_^.

Mwahaha nederlandstalig? Nu kunnen we massas roddelen over de anderen zonder dat ze het weten wink Nee grapje xp domokun  

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:58 pm
I can't say I like any in particular. I haven't listened to any of them. The only songs I really know are Nine in the Afternoon and We're So Starving.

Gaaahh! I need to wake up early tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:04 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

Mwahaha nederlandstalig? Nu kunnen we massas roddelen over de anderen zonder dat ze het weten wink Nee grapje xp domokun

Mhuahahaha ninja . Jaaa, 100% Hollands ^_^.

I was surprised to find out it was released that early over here, because usually we have to stick to the UK release dates surprised .

But now I could spend Easter listening to them ^_^. I know nearly all of the lyrics. Weird, 'cause I've only listened to it like 30 times this weekend rolleyes .

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:20 am
Lucky Mysterious

I was surprised to find out it was released that early over here, because usually we have to stick to the UK release dates surprised .

But now I could spend Easter listening to them ^_^. I know nearly all of the lyrics. Weird, 'cause I've only listened to it like 30 times this weekend rolleyes .
I was surprised too! That never happens! xp
I don't have it yet though, I pre-ordered it so I'm still waiting for it to arrive domokun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:53 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

I don't have it yet though, I pre-ordered it so I'm still waiting for it to arrive domokun

Well, the last few albums I bought all were released over here before being released in the US or the UK surprised .

I wanted to pre-order it as well, until my cousin told me it would go for sale here March 21st.

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:56 am
Lucky Mysterious
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

Well, the last few albums I bought all were released over here before being released in the US or the UK surprised .

I wanted to pre-order it as well, until my cousin told me it would go for sale here March 21st.
Really? surprised
When I wanted to buy Infinity On High last February, they didn't get it until like a month after the release date... and they STILL don't have either of Cobra Starship's albums in any of the CD stores where I live.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:48 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky Mysterious

Really? surprised
When I wanted to buy Infinity On High last February, they didn't get it until like a month after the release date... and they STILL don't have either of Cobra Starship's albums in any of the CD stores where I live.

Maybe this will help?

I don't know if they ship to Belgium though. Don't you have a Fame store somewhere nearby?

Yeah, some albums aren't released until ages after the release date...It depends on how well known the band is. Like, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out wasn't released over here in the big record stores until May 2006.

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 pm
Lucky Mysterious

Maybe this will help?

I don't know if they ship to Belgium though. Don't you have a Fame store somewhere nearby?

Yeah, some albums aren't released until ages after the release date...It depends on how well known the band is. Like, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out wasn't released over here in the big record stores until May 2006.
Thanks for the link, I pre-ordered that CD too though so I've had it for a while xp domokun
I just buy off FBR usually since it's easier than looking for stores around here.

I've never even heard of a Fame store xp The only CD stores here are Free Record Shop and Bilbo.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff