Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zayroen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:49 pm
Ryzil shook his head "wonder which one he wife is?" he replied in an emotionless voice, but it was clear by the humor in his eyes that he was joking. he stayed beside the angel, his own wings mearly flared out and keeping him aloft  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:14 pm
Lucca giggled "I think the wife is Kane...I mean...eh's the one being lifted...no ofense Aiolos" the angel added looking down at the man in his arms "Wonder if it take long much...I'm kinda tired to being hovering around"  

Fa-q91

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:55 pm
Kane turned around and made an obscene gesture at the others. "I'm not his anything!" He hissed through clenched teeth. Sighing and admitting to himself that he owed Lan some kind of apology, Kane shot himself up to the top of the building with a burst. Approaching Lan, he crossed his arms. "Look, I'm sorry. That was completely out of line. I just get angry easily, and especially if I get startled." He then forced himself to offer, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:58 pm
Slowly Lan turns around and wipes the tear from his eye. He walks a little so he is close to Kane and raises his head. He then says "Y....you wouldnt do it.." he says blushing. His head goes down again emberrassed.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:03 pm
Kane shifted his weight to one leg and put his hands on his hips. "Wouldn't do what?" 'He has no idea what I can do,' Kane thought to himself bitterly. "I'm sure it's not that bad. You seem too nice to think of something horrible or embarassing." Kane was trying to act as sweet as he could just so that Lan would stop crying. If there was one thing Kane hated, it was when he made people cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:07 pm
Lan flushes and turns his head away. Scuffing his foot once, no longer crying, he flattens his ears to his head. Then, he opens his mouth and stutters "W.....Would you k....kiss me?" His face goes so red he tries to use his hair to hide it.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Kane rolled his eyes and walked over to Lan. Putting his hands on Lan's shoulders and turing him around, he locked lips with the neko. 'Just what I thought,' Kane thought, satisfied. 'He's so innocent.' After a few good seconds, Kane let go and smiled at Lan. "See? That wasn't so bad. You're actually pretty good," he added with a wink. It was his specialty to play up attraction and romance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:17 pm
"that does it, crying and then that request? Lan's the wife, hands down" Ryzil said with a slight snicker that he didnt quite manage to stifle "they should just kiss and make out so we can go" he added softly, a rare mischevious gleam entering his eyes  

Zayroen

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Lan was still in shock: Kane had actually kissed him! He flushes again and looks down, almost melting into Kane. "I....I...you...." he stutters, remembering the kiss. "W...We should probably go" says Lan. He briefly looks up at Kane "I...Is it okay if i carry you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:29 pm
Kane smiled and blushed. "Sure thing. Let's go." Now that he was getting some respect, Kane was fully prepared to comply peacefully. "So, we're going to your place, right? Well then how about later, in return for your generosity, I show you some of the better places in this desolate cesspool of a city? It will be the least I can do to repay you." Kane was working his charm as well as he could, not because he needed to, but rather because he was actually enjoying himself for once. Lan actually listened to him, and it put him in a good mood.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Lan continued to blush as he walked over to Kane and picked him up in his arms. "L..lets go then" he said as he ran towards the edge of the building before leaping to the next. He kept running, while Ryzil was flying right behind him. "Im proud to say that my place is from my broadway days" he said, whistfullly thinking of days long ago. "It is kinda fancy." Lan continued to blush occasionly glancing at the boy in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:47 pm
"Wow," Kane said, "You were on Braodway? Well, with that voice of yours I'll bet you could do anything." Now that most of the tension had cleared, Kane was actually very happy. His smile was now natural rather than show. "So is it an old theater than? Those stages must be very big. You haven't lived there all alone, have you?" Kane had for a long time what it ment to be truely alone. Now that he was on good terms with Lan, he didn't want to think that he would have had to go through something like that too.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:50 pm
"Its hard to describe" said Lan "But many people know of it. You're bound to know of it." He says looking down at Kane while still leaping across the buildings. "Do you know the legend of the Phantom of the Opera?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:56 pm
"No. I'm not surprised, though. I'm not 'in the loop' in the way normal people are. I only know the stuff that happens in the 'other town.' That's what they call this place at night. People say this place really changes when the sun goes down, and their right." Kane fiddled with a lock of hair as he lay in Lan's arms. "So what do you do usually when you're not looking for food? I usually don't have much down time, so I don't have much to talk about." In his heart, Kane knew he had a lot to talk about, but he would never dare to. There was just no way he could ever bring himself to that kind of humiliation. So instead, he tried to focus on Lan for now.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:06 pm
All of a sudden Lan stopped at the edge of a building. Across and below was an old opera house. He leaps down to the ground and walks towards the opera house. "When I was a young boy, I was called a freak by the "normal" people. My tail, my face, my teeth, my ears were so abnormal to them that they tried to kill me. The same was for my father. His name was Erik. My mother was a woman by the name of Christine. My father was horribly scarred on one side of his face. He wore a white mask to cover it. He fell in love with my mother who was a singer in the opera. He taught her to sing" Lan said as he ascended the steps. "My father was always there for my mother when she couldn't see him. She called him the Angel of Music. Others called him the Phantom of the Opera. Soon they married and had me. Their only child. Until one jealous man tried to hunt the Phantom down. He was a demon. He killed my mother and my father. After searching the underground cavern in which we lived, I found a chest that my Father had addressed to me. In it was his mask, his cloak, and black attire. I have not found use for them until now." He kicked open the doors and realized he was still holding Kane. He gently let him down. "Thats my story"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff