Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

[-Blazen-]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Username/Name: Just call me Blazen
Which .hack games have you played: first 4 fragment and GU 1 and 2 waiting for 3...
Which series have you seen/read: mostly all havent seen rare ones like first login but yeah
Who's your favorite character and why: tough choise id have to say kite hes just fast and awesome as a character he knows when something isnt right and he says it even if he is a little hesitant  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:11 pm
Username/Name:Call me Kitty mrgreen
Which .hack games have you played:first 3
Which series have you seen/read:Legend of twilight
Who's your favorite character and why:Ouka and Albireo Ouka because she loves a challenge and Albireo because I like his attitude.^.^  

Orgasmic Rainbow Tic-Tac

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:42 pm
OMG DANCING KITTY
Username/Name:Call me Kitty mrgreen
Which .hack games have you played:first 3
Which series have you seen/read:Legend of twilight
Who's your favorite character and why:Ouka and Albireo Ouka because she loves a challenge and Albireo because I like his attitude.^.^

I love Albireo.
Everyone seems to like Ouka. xd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Username/Name: Just call me Neko
Which .hack games have you played: Only infection. ^_^() But its my passion that counts! T-T
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):
SIGN, Twilight Bracelet, Roots, and part of Liminality.
Who's your favorite character and why: Macha, cause shes a kitty, and appeals to me for I don't know what reason...  

Kimbler

Kritos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:40 pm
Username/Name:Kritos
Which .hack games have you played:infection,mutation,outbreak,quritaine,and GU
Which series have you seen/read:.hack//sign and roots
Who's your favorite character and why:Haseo since he really dosent listen to people lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:03 pm
Username/Name: Azure K!te//[Brett Bëdă Sòho]
Which .hack games have you played: All of them... (exsept for the new ones that aren't in america yet... sweatdrop )
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign, .hack//legend of twilight, .hack//roots, .hack//legend of twilight (manga), ai buster, another birth, zero (seen not read)
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite, Azure kite, Elk, & Mia because there character designs are one cool and two kite came before Azure Kite of reformatted AI data... that's all... as for Elk and Mia well I love cats, I have over 200 cats on my old farm at one point, and Elk cause he's just really pretty looking. (Yes I say pretty despite him being a guy... sweatdrop )  

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:04 pm
Username/Name: .hack Zelkova/ Eizon
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//infection, .hack//mutation, .hack//outbreak, .hack//quarantine, .hack//fragment, .hack//G.U. Rebirth, .hack//G.U. Reminiscent, and I'm in the process of completing vol.3.
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, .hack//Roots, .hack//XXXX, .hack//GIFT, .hack//Another Birth, and .hack//Unison
Who's your favorite character and why: I like Elk because he is shy, quiet, and gloomy. I guess he reminds me alot of myself. Also like Zelkova of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:27 am
Username/Name biggrin evin_777/real name just Devin
Which .hack games have you played:infection and starting G.U.
Which series have you seen/read:all of the Legend of twilight manga's
Who's your favorite character and why:Haseo and zefie and mereille i think i spelled that wrong... sweatdrop  

Spiral Senpai

Lost-Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:56 pm
Username/Name:Vincent Valentine 06/ Illya (Elijah)
Which .hack games have you played:.hack//Infection and .hack//G.U Volume 1.
Which series have you seen/read: a few volumes of The legend of the twilight bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo,becuase sometimes he actis kind of stubborn and hardheaded like Naruto  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:04 pm
Vincent Valentine 06
Which series have you seen/read: a few volumes of The legend of the twilight bracelet
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo,becuase sometimes he actis kind of stubborn and hardheaded like Naruto

Naruto fan, huh? XD But Haseo > Naruto anyday in my book.
And is Illya really how you spell your name? 'Cause that's pretty neat! How'd your parents come up with that? o:

Destry

Jak the wing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 pm
name: Jak (no relation to Jak in Jak and Daxter)
Games played:dot hack//infection,dot hack//G.U.,dot hack//cyberconnectonline
read/seen:dot hack limmintary,dot hack//legend of the twilight(seen and read),dot hack//anuther birth
fave charecter:mistral-Shes cool and is always happy xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:05 am
Username/Name: RivenPanic
Which .hack games have you played: Quarantine i think it was
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I've read all of the AI and Kite/Blackrose series. I saw the beginning and end of Sign and put it all together without any help, wasn't too keen on Legend of Twilight...but still cool.
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa from ,hack//Sign because the poor kid was stuck in the game and he talked with Maha and Aura. How much cooler could you get?  

RivenPanic

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:12 am
jak in box
name: Jak (no relation to Jak in Jak and Daxter)

Haha! XD Oh, the memories of those games...
But yeah, welcome to the guild!
And Mistral is a cutie, isn't she? Her and burnt apple pies and emoticons and such.

RivenPanic
Who's your favorite character and why: Tsukasa from ,hack//Sign because the poor kid was stuck in the game and he talked with Maha and Aura. How much cooler could you get?

On the contrary, Tsukasa was sort of a brat! XD But still cool... and adorable. <3 You should watch the middle episodes of Sign sometime! It's not a long series and you don't know everything 'til you've seen it, right? (: And yeah, Legend fo the Twilight wasn't the best... at least not the anime.

And welcome to the guild as well! <3 However inactive it's being right now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Destry
Vincent Valentine 06

Naruto fan, huh? XD But Haseo > Naruto anyday in my book.
And is Illya really how you spell your name? 'Cause that's pretty neat! How'd your parents come up with that? o:

Yeah,I kinda like Naruto,but Haseos better,lol.
Well,my names spelt like that cuz im from Ukraine,and I guess Illya is,wait,.....i just confused myself about my own name. gonk  

Lost-Twilight

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:38 pm
    Username/Name: Call me Kyo. xD

Which .hack games have you played:Infection - Outbreak, working on Quarantine.

Which series have you seen/read:
    Sign {+Unison and Gift}, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet/Dusk, few episodes of Roots, AI Buster 1-2, and Rebirth 1-2.

Who's your favorite character and why:
    Balmung~! He was a bit of an a*****e in the first few games, and I never liked him much, but after reading Legend of the Twilight and getting more used to his character, he quickly became my favorite. heart Plus, he's hilarious in GIFT.
    Anou. I like alot of characters, actually... Mistral and Moonstone are some of my favorites too, though. XD

& i l y

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces