Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuwaitBoy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:51 am
xoxSprinklesxox
Hey you guys!
I'm Vanessa.. (Vane for Short) or you can call me Sprinkles that's totally cool. My birthday is in 2 days! (January 21st, 2006) according to my time it's still January 19th.. hehe

Happy Birthday! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:53 am
LorLovesPanic
Hahaha. Nun probably has been the best outift I've ever frickin had for Halloween. Man, this one catholic lady gave me a WHOLE bag of Reeses! I was like. eek and then I was all. God Bless You lol.

Lol xd  

KuwaitBoy

[la_vie_boheme]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:38 pm
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]
Hello! I am... Boheme. You shan't know my real name *shifty eyes* so it shall just be Boheme.

So um... I've been a fan of Panic! for about a year now. Although... I uh... I haven't listened to a song in a while. However, I'm still a big fan. I hang around a lot in the Panic! thread and um... that's basically it. My favourite song is "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban."

Some of my hobbies include; un-official band stalker, teaching myself Swedish, going to Starbucks, and haunting Youtube and Purevolume. I also am a professional procrastinator. I enjoy being grammatically correct as well. 3nodding

My favourite bands are The Hush Sound, The Killers, Goldfrapp, Sufjan Stevens, The Sounds, JET, XTC, Muse, Mew, and many, many more.

Welcome to the guild! <3 I demand you to go listen to more P!ATD.

Haha, well, I'm recovering from a Panic! binge a few months ago. I listened to the songs a bit too much, so now I'm not listening to them so that I don't get tired of them.

Get tired of P!ATD? eek I don't think it's possible.

I'm just worried that I will get tired of them. Cuz... if I do... o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:40 pm
[la_vie_boheme]
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]
Hello! I am... Boheme. You shan't know my real name *shifty eyes* so it shall just be Boheme.

So um... I've been a fan of Panic! for about a year now. Although... I uh... I haven't listened to a song in a while. However, I'm still a big fan. I hang around a lot in the Panic! thread and um... that's basically it. My favourite song is "I Constantly Thank God For Esteban."

Some of my hobbies include; un-official band stalker, teaching myself Swedish, going to Starbucks, and haunting Youtube and Purevolume. I also am a professional procrastinator. I enjoy being grammatically correct as well. 3nodding

My favourite bands are The Hush Sound, The Killers, Goldfrapp, Sufjan Stevens, The Sounds, JET, XTC, Muse, Mew, and many, many more.

Welcome to the guild! <3 I demand you to go listen to more P!ATD.

Haha, well, I'm recovering from a Panic! binge a few months ago. I listened to the songs a bit too much, so now I'm not listening to them so that I don't get tired of them.

It's possible to get tired of them. I constantly get tired of stuff I absolutely love.  

tasteLORRAINEbow

Miezekatze Hexe

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:25 am
Um... hi, I, literally, JUST joined the guild.

I will admit I'm not the biggest Panic! fan the world has ever seen, but don't get me wrong, I am one. Since I don't own the album, I only listen to the songs you'd hear on the radio. My favorite is Lying is the most fun... etc. (I know that isn't the full title, I'm too lazy to type it all out.)

So, otherwise, about me. My name is Brenna. I'm 12 years old, so I might, for all I know, be one of the youngest members. I'm turning 13 in April. I'm kinda shy. You probably won't see me posting all the time... I have a strange fear of jumping into threads out of nowhere (I'm a thread killer ^^;; )

Eh... yeah. My other favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, AFI, Evanescence, Green Day, Flyleaf, 30 Seconds to Mars, and a lot of other people.

There you have it... almost everything you need to know about me 0_o

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:48 am
Hey, call me clowns, or Sarah... Whichever is easier to type...

I found Panic! November 4. I know this because that was my birthday and I was bored and stumbled upon them. I'm not some psycho-dude who remembers the date they become fans of every single band they get into.

I have nothing against new fans, it's just the teenies that get me. If you need my definition of that, PM's work.

I am really involved with three other guilds, so it may take a while for to respond (a day or two).

Other bands that I dig include:
Mushroom Head, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, 30 Seconds to Mars, Matchbox20, Interpol, Pantera, Metallica, Flyleaf, From First to Last, Rise Against, Hush Sound, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, The Cure, Bjork, My Chemical Romance... And that's all I can come up with at the moment.

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:21 pm
Super Happy Deathwish

I will admit I'm not the biggest Panic! fan the world has ever seen, but don't get me wrong, I am one. Since I don't own the album, I only listen to the songs you'd hear on the radio. My favorite is Lying is the most fun... etc. (I know that isn't the full title, I'm too lazy to type it all out.)

So, otherwise, about me. My name is Brenna. I'm 12 years old, so I might, for all I know, be one of the youngest members. I'm turning 13 in April. I'm kinda shy. You probably won't see me posting all the time... I have a strange fear of jumping into threads out of nowhere (I'm a thread killer ^^;; )

Eh... yeah. My other favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, AFI, Evanescence, Green Day, Flyleaf, 30 Seconds to Mars, and a lot of other people.

SQUEE! Yay for My Chemical Romance! >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:53 pm
LorLovesPanic
[la_vie_boheme]
`PrimeRib
[la_vie_boheme]

It's possible to get tired of them. I constantly get tired of stuff I absolutely love.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of P!ATD. I'm too attached.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:55 pm
Super Happy Deathwish

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! You should totally buy the album. It's amazing. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:57 pm
ih8clowns

I found Panic! November 4. I know this because that was my birthday and I was bored and stumbled upon them. I'm not some psycho-dude who remembers the date they become fans of every single band they get into.

I have nothing against new fans, it's just the teenies that get me. If you need my definition of that, PM's work.

I am really involved with three other guilds, so it may take a while for to respond (a day or two).

Mushroom Head, Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, 30 Seconds to Mars, Matchbox20, Interpol, Pantera, Metallica, Flyleaf, From First to Last, Rise Against, Hush Sound, Shinedown, Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, The Cure, Bjork, My Chemical Romance... And that's all I can come up with at the moment.

Welcome to the guild! May I ask why you hate clowns? o.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

xoxSprinklesxox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:14 pm
KuwaitBoy
xoxSprinklesxox
Hey you guys!
I'm Vanessa.. (Vane for Short) or you can call me Sprinkles that's totally cool. My birthday is in 2 days! (January 21st, 2006) according to my time it's still January 19th.. hehe

Happy Birthday! whee

Aww! Thank you! *muah*
I had a pretty awesome birthday.. So It was fun  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:32 pm
xoxSprinklesxox
KuwaitBoy
xoxSprinklesxox
Hey you guys!

Happy Birthday! whee

Aww! Thank you! *muah*
I had a pretty awesome birthday.. So It was fun
*is late* Happy birthday. Seems that your birthday is 4 days after mine lol. biggrin I had my partay last sat.  

tasteLORRAINEbow

ih8clowns

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:21 pm
`PrimeRib
ih8clowns

Thanks.
'Tis simple... They're fake and lie to themselves when they say that they are entertainers... They are people who dropped out of highschool and smoke way too much pot. Hence the makeup
-shrug- At least I thought it would be simple

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:52 am
Hi, i'm called suzie or snoozie.
I'm from england and im 15.
i've been listening to panic for about a year now, my friend told me about them, i listened to their songs and have loved them ever since.
I love all the songs but if i had to pick one as my fave i'd say lying is the most fun, dunno why, i just love it more
I generally spend my free time listening to music, talking about music, watching music videos, anything musical basically. Music is my passion, and panic are my fave band  

jesse quick

Swashbuckling Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Olympian 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:33 pm
ih8clowns
`PrimeRib
ih8clowns

Thanks.
'Tis simple... They're fake and lie to themselves when they say that they are entertainers... They are people who dropped out of highschool and smoke way too much pot. Hence the makeup
-shrug- At least I thought it would be simple

It's funny you believe that because your a P!ATD fan. So, what do you think of the P!ATD performers who are basically like clowns? Do you think they are all just highschool dropouts who smoke too much pot? o.o

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff