Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Welcome to the Net Slum! [Read before posting!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  <3
View Results

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 am
hopefully this doesn't offenceive but for a .hack// guild there are alot of rules especially for a guild named after a place were hackers go in the world...my bro. just flipped out he was like "oh my gosh why did you join a guild full of hackers" >.>

[my name is...Brandon don't call me that i hate my name -.- just call me Panda like all my friends do ^_^]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Well, i guess this is the place where i introduce myself =D. My real name is Sean. Feel free to use it lol. I'm happy to be in a guild that enjoys the same thing I do. Umm, not sure what people wanna know so if your curious about me feel free to ask.  

Dashiva159

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:52 pm
@Panda
Well we just want some rules to keep the guild in order. If there weren't rules, this guild would be in chaos. xD
Are there any rules you don't really like? I could possibly change them. It might make this guild a better place. [:

@Dashiva
I has a question! :0
What .Hack stuff have you read/played/seen? Just curious. c:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:00 pm
Hi! I'm Julie, just reading the rules here. I'm new to the guild. C:  

j a e s e o k

Chatty Fatcat

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:12 pm
Lei Zhu
Hi! I'm Julie, just reading the rules here. I'm new to the guild. C:

Welcome to the Net Slum!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 pm
XxGrieverxX
@Panda
Well we just want some rules to keep the guild in order. If there weren't rules, this guild would be in chaos. xD
Are there any rules you don't really like? I could possibly change them. It might make this guild a better place. [:

@Dashiva

Ok, ty for the question. I have watched the full season of .Hack//Sign, watched a few episodes of the twilight version, (woulda watched more but at the time i was paranoid of bright colors. I havent read any of the manga unfortunately, and i have played all the games, fav would be .hack//GU disc 2 =D  

Dashiva159

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:24 pm
Dashiva159
XxGrieverxX
@Panda

@Dashiva

Ok, ty for the question. I have watched the full season of .Hack//Sign, watched a few episodes of the twilight version, (woulda watched more but at the time i was paranoid of bright colors. I havent read any of the manga unfortunately, and i have played all the games, fav would be .hack//GU disc 2 =D

Awesome!
Why was GU2 your favorite?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:30 pm
XxGrieverxX
Dashiva159
XxGrieverxX
@Panda

@Dashiva

Awesome!

Funny enough, during the first disc it was like reading the beginning of a book, it didnt draw me into the story line very well and althought the fights were really fun the dungeons got repetitive. I started the second disc and within the first few hours of playing it i started to lose track of time lol.
So...it was really interesting and the last boss fight was about the most intense fight i've had in any game =D  

Dashiva159

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:37 pm
Dashiva159
XxGrieverxX
Dashiva159
XxGrieverxX
@Panda

@Dashiva

Awesome!

Funny enough, during the first disc it was like reading the beginning of a book, it didnt draw me into the story line very well and althought the fights were really fun the dungeons got repetitive. I started the second disc and within the first few hours of playing it i started to lose track of time lol.
So...it was really interesting and the last boss fight was about the most intense fight i've had in any game =D

Oh wow. xD It's weird because my least favorite of the series was the 2nd game. I think the only reason I didn't like it as much was because I had the game totally spoiled for me, so I knew like everything. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:59 pm
Over quoting is annoying to me lol. That sucks. D= who would spoil that game lol. Most of the fun comes from the story development.  

Dashiva159

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 pm
I know. D: But I was just reading some stuff on wiki, and I scroll down on Ovan's wiki page, and I see a picture of Ovan with the caption "Ovan is the true Tri-Edge" or something like that. And then I was looking at Bordeaux's wiki page, and I scrolled down and saw a picture of her AIDA infected. D:
I wasn't meaning to spoil anything. ;-; I BLAME THE PICTURES.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 am
User Image

Gotcha. :'D

Iveen

Shiki Ryuuga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:57 pm
heart heart Hi! I'm Shiki, I hope to get along with everyone! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm
Shiki Ryuuga
heart heart Hi! I'm Shiki, I hope to get along with everyone! ^^

Welcome Shiki!
I likes your name. :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 am
I like Shiki's avatar. Resembles a Dual Gunner, in a way.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff