Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ox_Melisa_xo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:46 pm
Primrose Moon
((Accepted! Don't feel so shy, just jump right in. We aren't gonna bite!))

The sardonic cubone glanced at the flailing Skitty, distinctly unimpressed at her attempts of escape. "Oh... that. I got a job from her parents so I'm bringing her back to this village up ahead..." Tawny shrugged. "Nothing too grand." She suddenly came up with an idea although she didn't like it much. "You could always accompany me there, should you want. They have nuts and fruits already picked."

She looked at Munchlax that was hanging around the area and was tempted at first to throw her bone so as to prove she could see it, but, decided against it. "What are you doing all the way over there?"

scared of the cubone's bone Gemma started to back away, but as she tolk her first step back she thought to herself "maby this Cubone can help me find a way out of this place"
she then walked over to Cubone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:57 am
::Blaze wonder endlessly through her surroundings. The bells made a jingle everytimes she walk. She often wonder how it got there on her paw in the first place. Did she once belong to someone? Everytime she would think about it, she could only find more questions rather than answers. Her head hurt, and she was very hungry.::  

Bella Signora

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:17 pm
Both Sparky and Ted ran to were the rest of the gang is. Once there, Sparky said "Hey. Sorry that we took so long." Then Ted went up and started to look at them. "you must be the Psyduck Spark Spark was telling me about." Then he look at the other two pokemon. "Uh...... he told me about you to also. Uh I think I'll stay away from you." He said in his scared voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:00 am
When the threat of a bone wacking had been spoken, Cocoa's mouth shut instantly. However she did eye the pysduck meanly as she was dragged along.
"Fine. You know what? I don't care. But daddy will. And he's going to be so mad with both of you." Hearing the Psyduck's stomache growl again, Cocoa plowed on, taking note of this fact. "He'll throw you in the dungeons for weeks and weeks! You'll have nothing to eat." She said smugly, squirming again as she was dragged across a particularily large rock.
"Watch it will you!" She yelled at the foul cubone. "You will regret this, I assure you!!"  

Snow the Wanderer

Aura Tremere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:02 am
Aura chases the small ragged pack of Poochyena right past the Cubone and Skitty, only for the Poochyena to curiously back track and surround the Cubone and her companions. One of the poochyena smile "hello, why are you dragging that Skitty like a pull toy?".

Aura stops just behind her friends "guys, don't box the cubone in, she probably won't play fetch". She steps up as her friends step back to sit in a row "sorry about them, they're harmless pups"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:08 pm
While the Skitty was badmouthing him, Capito just stared back blankly, not remembering if he did something to deserve it, just taking it with a glazed, bored look although he did continue to stare straight at the pink whiner. He didn't understand why one would need to act like that, anyway.

Then Spark arrived at the scene, with a newcomer, drawing 'Pito's attention away as his head slowly turned toward them as he sat on the forest ground still. "Ah, hello," he uttered. "Name's Capito. Does this mean that we can leave now? Before I do eat that Skitty." With that he gave Cocoa an almost evil glint. He didn't like her attitude one bit. How could someone like that be happy?

Then, however, he became completely distracted. Firstly, a Muchlax had appeared from the bushes, who approached Tawny.

At the same time, a whole bunch of Poochyene rushed onto the scene. Capito couldn't count them, they were all over, surrounding the group. On their tail, an Eevee rushed onto the scene. Capito blinked. 'White?'

This was all becoming a bit too crowded for him - he was seeing things.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:40 pm
Ted was scarred white. He was surrounded by a bunch of pokemon he didn't know. "Spark Spark, I wanna go home" He started to cry. "It's ok Ted. They won't hurt you. I promise."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:25 pm
Hi. biggrin

Nickname: Slicy
Species: Ralts
Accessory: A long purple scarf
Popularity: Completely unknown untill now.
Personality: Tough and smart, but timid and shy when around bigger pokemon. He will stand up for his friends.
Bio: He was raised by his loving mother untill she died in a forest fire. He is afraid of fire type pokemon. He is always tripping on his scarf. He wants to grow up to be a Gallade.

Is this acceptable?  

Reala Night

Dapper Dabbler

Aura Tremere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:58 am
the poochyena look at the rather confused Psyduck "why would you want to eat that pink fluffball?, it's not healthy, we have food at our place" all the Poochyena spoke in stereo, now genuinely trying to be helpful as Aura scratched her ears, showing off her punk collar, the spikes shining in the sun "yeah, besides if you need someone to shut her up longer than a few minutes, my Quick Attack oughta KO her till you get to where you're dragging her" .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:30 pm
::She rounded a bush, then stop. Her ears perked upwards, hearing bunch of chattering. Courious, she followed her ears to the sounds.::

::She pause next to a couple tall trees. Blaze ducked as far down to the grass as she could. Watching and listening at the many different kinds of poke'mon.::

Bella Signora

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:17 pm
(Hello?)

"Ok at least I know they won't hurt us" said sparky  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:55 am
A poochyena play-bows in front of Sparky "why would we wanna hurt new friends?"

Aura smiles "yeah, besides I make a point to not cause grief for those who don't deserve it, but for those who do..." she grins evilly at Cocoa "oh, and I recognize your 'Pull toy' now" she snickers "her Father won't do anything to you for the way your treating her, I could swat her around and he'd not care, even after I gave her a dose of punishment for her attitude, Mightyena-style"

(maybe Cocoa could recognize Aura as 'the horrible ruffian' that beat her up after Cocoa mouthed off to her, and cried to daddy, when really Aura only Bite attacked the scruff of Coacoa's neck and shook her a little bit, which is a Mightyena's method of reprimanding a rambunctious Poochyena)  

Aura Tremere

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:13 pm
"Oh ok" said Sparky. Ted went to go play with the poochyana. It was the first time in a while that Ted actully had fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:00 am
((It's acceptable!^^))

The Cubone nodded at the Poochyena. "Understandable. Do you take care of these pups then? It must be quite a bother." Tawny, however, did not reply to the comment about the pull-toy. Especially since the Poochyena's seemed to get it a few seconds later causing her to sigh. It was always bad when something terrible was actually truthful.

"Her father would have my head if anyone harmed her. I still think that that's right. Or at least, I'm paranoid."

She gave a slight smirk at the happy Teddiursa. "Nice to meet 'cha." she mumbled under her breath.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Aura Tremere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:33 am
Aura stretched so her back arched then sat down, smiling at the surprisingly gentle way her Poochyena friends played with Teddy "yeah, most of them are runaway pups". She looks down for a second "they left when their parents were captured". she nods toward one with an identical spike collar on "although the one who asked the Teddiursa to play, that one I adopted when his pack were killed". she rubs an eye with her paw, showing that even rough-life pokemon have feelings "the poor kid has had one hard life, I'm trying to get him enough Experience to finally evolve and feel like he's done his pack's memory good". Aura grins "nah, he won't 'Have your Head' as you put it, especially if I come along with you, her Father knows me, although he still calls me 'the young Urchin', no clue what that means".  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff