Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Up for a random thread anybody? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!11!!#@#!!$!@$!1111!!!!!!
  Of course! 8D
  ._. *backs away slowly*
View Results

Ayaii
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:12 pm
...i didn't know they had one gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:18 pm
neither do they >3  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:57 pm
I'M THE GUY WITH THE THINGS AND THE STUFF!

YOU KNOW THE ONE.

...Actually, I'm the girl with the Wii.

...MINE! *hides* D<

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:59 am
=o sangome has a wee wii, how big is it  

infernal_soul

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:12 am
infernal_soul
=o sangome has a wee wii, how big is it

I've heard far too many wee/wii jokes.

Enough plzkthnx. Very old now, along with the Uranus joke.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:24 am
AND I'M SHINRAS LIL BIG HOBBITFIED TURK! Nice to see ya again Crys ^_^ *glompsattacksher*  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:37 am
xD omg my weekend was THE BEST ive had in ALONG time
first friday night me and axl and some guy i just met that night went to the mall for a bit, then we went to ihop to hangout, and, it just started out with just 9 of us im guessing, then people i know start showing up and sitting with us, then theres soemthing like 20-25 people there, it was so fun
then saturday night, my parents havent been home all weekend so i got nick, zach, and caleb to spend the night, and i got high, then we went out somewhere around 6 walked to the mall hung out there for awhile, then we went to ihop and ate like 30 pancakes, then we went back to the mall, then on our way home across the marsh on the greenway we saw cig lights, we thought it might be someone we know, we go over there, its these guys who go to county schools, and they were ******** with some cars, well all of a sudden one of their moms pull up and he was a little b***h and went out there, so we got the ******** out of there as fast as we could (that the SECOND bull s**t thing thats happened to me and nick on the GOD DAMNED road its CURSED i tell ya D< ) well then we got home and me nick and zach all cuddled on my bed together x3
so yeah, it was fun =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:42 pm
infernal_soul
first friday night me and axl and some guy i just met that night went to the mall for a bit, then we went to ihop to hangout, and, it just started out with just 9 of us im guessing, then people i know start showing up and sitting with us, then theres soemthing like 20-25 people there, it was so fun
then saturday night, my parents havent been home all weekend so i got nick, zach, and caleb to spend the night, and i got high, then we went out somewhere around 6 walked to the mall hung out there for awhile, then we went to ihop and ate like 30 pancakes, then we went back to the mall, then on our way home across the marsh on the greenway we saw cig lights, we thought it might be someone we know, we go over there, its these guys who go to county schools, and they were ******** with some cars, well all of a sudden one of their moms pull up and he was a little b***h and went out there, so we got the ******** out of there as fast as we could (that the SECOND bull s**t thing thats happened to me and nick on the GOD DAMNED road its CURSED i tell ya D< ) well then we got home and me nick and zach all cuddled on my bed together x3
so yeah, it was fun =D

I never though I would see a guy say they cuddled with two of their guy friends in the same bed!

Anyways glad you had a good time! I wanna go to IHop!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:46 pm
infernal_soul
so yeah, it was fun =D

Gemmy : -Murders most violently- =__= You people just don't learn.... but YEW better... or GEMMY will slit your stomach and let your BOWELS fall onto the ground, with a FORK!
Me : ._. Sounds like Freddy vs jason....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:27 pm
O___O;;  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:44 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
O___O;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:53 am
Gemmy/Me : XDDD

Me : Eeeer, excuse her... keewness of dewm. ._-;

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:07 am
I haven't even known of her until this point, so, yeah... ._.

And because I feel like pimping this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:14 am
[.Hoho-papa.]

gonk

Gemmy = Megan = Enubia  

The Master uses Thread

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:33 am
[.Hoho-papa.]

gonk

burning_eyes  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas