Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Death: What is it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Believe in Reincarnation?
  Yes
  No
View Results

wmaximofff

Beloved Prophet

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:28 pm
Death is when you no longer exsist, you no longer breathe. But i do believe in reincarnation and what i don't understand is....
Where we are right now is Hell, but when we are reincarnated we stay here *IN HELL*...
so when do we ever get to heaven?
Maybe we were brought in this world to live forever*as reincarnations* in prolonged misery that never seems to end. Death just happens, it happens to all of us.
To be reincarnated over and over again we are never able to escape hell.

I'll tell you when i Die. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:07 pm
i do believe we are reincarnated even though i am a chatholic and believe in heave or hell. there is no complete answer but i know one thing for sure is that i dont want to die.. because i dont know where i will go.  

RaNdOm_3M0

Apocalyptical Elucidation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 am
RaNdOm_3M0
i do believe we are reincarnated even though i am a chatholic and believe in heave or hell. there is no complete answer but i know one thing for sure is that i dont want to die.. because i dont know where i will go.
lol catholicism priest who don't marry, but offer marriage advice, viewing god the holy ghost and jesus as one? RAPAGE!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:53 pm

My thoughts change when it comes to believing in Heaven and Hell, but I'll always believe in God.
      I don't know...I believe that once you die, you're just...done.
      Who knows where we go after death? We'll only know for sure when we die.

Gai4_hacks

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:10 pm
DaisukeOrDark
I stick to my beliefs.
I am a proud Christian.
So I believe in Heaven.
I'm a Messianic Jew... It’s very similar to Christianity. I believe that God came to earth as Yeshua, fully man, and fully God, and died for our sins. I believe that if you accept this, and Yeshua as the Messiah, you go to Heaven. If not, you go to Hell. If you lived before Yeshua, the Bible says you have to believe that the Messiah will come to be saved. If you disagree with me, that's fine. It's your eternity, not mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:07 am
Im Christian so yes I believe in a Heaven and a Hell. However, I do get a thought that we continue to reincarnate over and over. Where were we before we were born? Couldnt be Heaven or Hell, that's where you go when you are dead. So, where are you before you are born??????  

Zombified_Milk

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:10 am
Shoot... stare
i don't know about yall but Imma be a Pokemon.^siggy^

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:36 am
I am christian and beleive that you are going no where without being baptised.Because when you are baptised you are in the middle of god anad the devil.You are given gods words.If you keep them you will go to heaven if you don't you will go to hell.But if you are not baptised you don't go anywhere you just stay where you are.Your not an angel or deviol your just,well a ghost I guess a ghost with no good or bad side.I do beleive in reincarnating and I think it's not true that you only have one life to live that's bull.You have many lives you just don't remember them.  

Strawberry Bunny Magician

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:01 am
death... is the finish line. The end of this s**t hole of life were everything you create or help create is destroyed in front of you like if it were nothing. After all the time and devotion you put into it its ******** broken into millions of little peaces and then left there so that you suffer and cry over it and then put you on display so that people can point, stare and laugh. –sigh- death… is the way out of all that. There’s nothing after death in my opinion you are just left 2 rot on the ground or left 2 circle the world as ash. If there is something after death you will find out when it comes. Don’t waste your life wondering what will happen and hoping something better will happen because if what comes next is worse than what we have now… you will end up disappointed and hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:06 am
And to those who are Christian. I have 2 study religion in my school and as far as their as concerned, there is not actual hell. Think of hell as an abyss were there is no suffering, happiness or any emotion. Just people waiting 2 be forgiven by the next son of god. So yeah, hell was something 2 frighten the people and have them under control and hopefully not have a chaotic environment. Dint work out as they thought did it? So yeah, don’t be scared of death if you believe in heaven and all that. You wont be thrown into a fire pit were you will burn and be re-enchanted in the same spot so you can burn again.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:57 pm
Well I belive in god[slightly now].Me and my friend were really talking about this and it like I think we just rot in the ground nothing more nothing less.But ppl are like you never know what its like in the after life all know is we die  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:33 pm
Well, I don't think anybody really knows until we get there. I believe in Heaven personally, but I can't say who's right or wrong till I die. Belief by definition is something that needs no proof anyways right?  

Itchy_Ichigo_12321

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:21 am
I think, in death, I would like to be reincarnated either in a completely different place, or in the same place with my previous knowledge. If reality is actually just a matter of perception, however, then I don't know what I would do in death. The possibilities would be endless, so I dunno >>

The idea of heaven completely eluded me when I realized, based on the laws of the Bible, that people like Hitler and the Phelps-Roper family would end up there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 pm
I'm a Christian. I stand to my beliefs. There is a heaven and a hell. Where you go depends on you. If you go to heaven and God wants you back on Earth, reincarnation may occur. It's not up to us, but it's up to God. If he wants it, it shall be.  

wiccan of the moon

Jet Lagged

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm
I'm atheist.
Life after death is possible..I have several ideas.

That this is hell, once we die, we Reincarnate and the cycle starts again.

or

After death is eternal darkness.

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas