Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo Kids are starting to Make me Hate Emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:05 pm
Chi-Shihan Kei Kakuhan
And I think you should all agree. We turned Emo to be different, to stand out and turn to our ways of "independence and a bigger understanding of everything." I've been emo for about 1/2 year. But I've gotten some friends who are emo. They seem carefree, and not even remotely contemplative. I've seen a couple here. Maybe you guys are in the right and I'm in the wrong. But I'm starting to hate myself and you guys even more by every hour. Prove me wrong.
ha ha you make me laugh how can your call yourself different when you lable yourself that has been bought sold and copied in a figure of speach but I can call my self different i've been called just about every type of lable be all sorts of people and still I have friends that fit into any lable  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:57 am
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San

No this isn't the only person who knows what it is, he is a t**t though.

lol. Besides, if only real emo fans posted, this place would have four members shrugging at each other and yelling "GTFO N00BZ!" at anyone else.
Because people that know what it actually is, don't want to put up with this kind of stupidity.
More because if everyone agree's wheres the discussion.
I Think you have discussion confused with 'stupid internet arguments'.
There's a difference.

No people like you and Bass taking offence to someone that doesn't agree with you and flaming them, starts arguments.

Maybe if you treated this place like an Emo guild instead of a "Lets slap Emo into the title to attract people" guild there wouldn't be so much flaming. Holy ******** do you even listen to Emo?  

xdownwithxtheshipx

WudupTj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:28 am
bassmule
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San

lol. Besides, if only real emo fans posted, this place would have four members shrugging at each other and yelling "GTFO N00BZ!" at anyone else.
Because people that know what it actually is, don't want to put up with this kind of stupidity.
There's a difference.

No people like you and Bass taking offence to someone that doesn't agree with you and flaming them, starts arguments.

Maybe if you treated this place like an Emo guild instead of a "Lets slap Emo into the title to attract people" guild there wouldn't be so much flaming. Holy ******** do you even listen to Emo?
I believe he's bluntly stated something along the lines of
" I don't like emo music, I just got this guild for kicks " or...something.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:00 am
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
There's a difference.

^ Nail on the ********' head.  

Rellik San
Captain

Artistic Namine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:01 am
purple_yam
Banshee_Woman
Okay I don't really care if you hate me or not. It's not like I've never been hated before. But isn't that what being Emo is all about?

agrees..

*also agrees*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:40 pm
Chi-Shihan Kei Kakuhan
And I think you should all agree. We turned Emo to be different, to stand out and turn to our ways of "independence and a bigger understanding of everything." I've been emo for about 1/2 year. But I've gotten some friends who are emo. They seem carefree, and not even remotely contemplative. I've seen a couple here. Maybe you guys are in the right and I'm in the wrong. But I'm starting to hate myself and you guys even more by every hour. Prove me wrong.

Hey, I hate most people here to, but not as an emo. Just because it happens. And hating yourself, just because of your friends. I don't know, but that also happens. I can't prove you wrong. Or prove you right. Why are we trying to prove you wrong? Honestly, I don't get this.

~Rei the kawii chibi~

~Rei the kawii chibi~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
bassmule
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
There's a difference.

Ok, hold on. And sorry for jumping into the conversation... and in the middle of it. sweatdrop Anyhow, what you said about slapping emo in the face, I feel like that too. But I stay for the contreversial s**t. And the fact that my guild is ampty 'cause I just started it. But I'd still stay to be contreversial.

^ Nail on the ********' head.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:48 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
♫ Straight boys, Where you at//I'm a boyfriend kleptomaniac ♪

★
This is seriously one of the most pathetic things I have ever read.
This guild just gets more and more ******** up.
♥

♪ Straight boys, Where you at//I wanna hit it from the front to the back ♫

It's kind of better as it gets ******** up. It makes people more skeptical. Or so that is my opinion on that.

~Rei the kawii chibi~

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:32 am
bassmule
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San

There's a difference.

Current list of possible names, aren't really good for promoting members. You got better ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:41 pm
How are you standing out and being different if you are confirming to being emo? Just because you aren't all decked out with Hollister gear doesn't mean you are an individual. If you want to be different and do your own thing then just be yourself. Nobody ever said that shopping at Hot Topic and listening to Fall Out Boy all day made you any different than anyone else. There's already a whole flock of kids that do that. So.... be cool and try something different.

And to all you people who are so 'fed up with all the little high school kids who don't know what emo really is', if you don't like it that much, stop your freaking complaining and leave. No one is making you stay.

(Sorry I'm being such a b***h. Bad day today.)

Corpse_Bride_131

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:43 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
How are you standing out and being different if you are confirming to being emo? Just because you aren't all decked out with Hollister gear doesn't mean you are an individual. If you want to be different and do your own thing then just be yourself. Nobody ever said that shopping at Hot Topic and listening to Fall Out Boy all day made you any different than anyone else. There's already a whole flock of kids that do that. So.... be cool and try something different.

And to all you people who are so 'fed up with all the little high school kids who don't know what emo really is', if you don't like it that much, stop your freaking complaining and leave. No one is making you stay.

(Sorry I'm being such a b***h. Bad day today.)

Pretty much summed up what I've been saying since I joined. If you don't like it, don't post.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:56 pm
...I'm not emo...

HopelessTMA

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:04 pm
HopelessTMA
...I'm not emo...

That makes two of us. But it takes more then two to have a threesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:10 pm
Rellik San
HopelessTMA
...I'm not emo...

then count me in! domokun  

jumbuck [boosh.]

HopelessTMA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:10 pm
Rellik San
HopelessTMA
...I'm not emo...

Damn! I was looking forward to a three some!

lol, te he!

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games