Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Writers, Poets and Critics: Come On In! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:06 pm
Yoshaki
Dariram
Yoshaki
Yoshaki
Hey I wish to make a request from anyone I want you to write a story called Polyamorous depicting anybody you want in a relationship with every friend they have may it be me, you, anybody as long as you know who they are talking about. Go ahead I just want to see what anyone can come up with. Poly = multiple Amorous = Loves. hee hee.
Hey this is still open for anyone to write about.Please sombdy do it for Yoshi. ;_;
I can write it, but I need to know er.. what rating you want it at and then everything else is pretty much up to me right?
I really don't care about the rating it's up to you as I said have fun with it.
Hurray!~ Alright, I shall get around to writting that... sometime, hehe, when I'm not being lazy~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:40 pm
Rednal
Summoner Trilogy

Volume One

Ascent

Prologue

I was, oh, about twelve years old when I did the stupidest thing I could possibly have done at that point in time. Well, almost the stupidest, anyways. For years, my master had been teaching me magic, and was especially keen on me learning to summon. The problem, though, is that he would never actually let me do it.

lol that was good. and funny too. but too many question marks makie me very confuzzled confused  

yalie5

Ceveo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:25 pm
A little something my friend Maku and I made. Not sure what to call it but it is interesting.

You are a bird

I don't fly well while falling

Well then you are a rock

I was told I was found under one. Not that I was one

Oh but if you were found under one than you are a shadow

I like dark places. But a shadow is like a branch off a solid figure, so there?s two shapes. I am my own darkness

Then you are not their new moon a shadow you are the night.

But night comes before and after day. I am dark the whole night thro.

Then you are the darkness of space

But my space is much smaller. This space has millions of life forces in within it. In mine I am alone

Then you are a black hole

But I do not suck in my surroundings. I repel them

You are a black dwarf star

But a star shines in the night. And brightens the
Darkness. In my darkness there is no light. No star, no flame that?s dieing or dead. No flame still light

Then you are a black dwarf star a star with no light which unlike a black hole does not suck in it's surroundings it bears no flame it floats across space alone

But it has a name this star of yours. I have no name. I am alone. As long as I am alone I need not a name. To have a name is to b bound to life. I am not bound to nothing but this darkness.

But a black dwarf has died long ago and lost its real name at death a black dwarf is only called that for classification

But I have no class; to have a class is to b grouped. I need not b grouped because I am alone. If alone there is no group, you cannot group a single object.
There fore I am alone

Then you are an individual but you are not alone

I am alone. I share my space with no one. Not one living object other then me. I am alone. I see no one but me in this dark empty space. I feel caged and yet there?s no one to cage me. I am alone. I feel the darkness as it enters my heart. I am alone. I know I am alone because if someone were here... there would b no darkness to enter my heart

Then just because I am not there physically you are alone?

I am alone. I will always be alone. To be alone is to have no one to love you. If I weren't alone I would not be so cold. As if my heart were made of ice. I would not turn away from the people I know are in the distance. People are all around me. But I push them away to be alone. Because my darkness protects my heart. If I love, if I am not the darkness that stays alone, this heart. My heart of ice might get shattered. And I?d be alone forever with out choice

I'm sorry I cannot warm your heart.

My heart is ice; I learned to live with the cold. So the warm might break my fragile heart

I promise my warmth is slow and soft and if it were to be with your ice-cold heart it would not break it but free it
But since I cannot warm your heart
I only hope someone else does

The ice might not thaw. It will probably always be just as cold as it usual. So this is how I live with my heart of ice. No one can thaw my heart and clear the darkness from my heart

Then I would freeze myself to you so that you wouldn't be alone

But could you free me from my cage as well?

If not I would lock myself away with you

But you have not seen this darkness I live in, you might not be able to live in here with me.

I lived in darkness for a very long time and as long as there was love I could live

But this darkness has no light, never had light. This is the true darkness that you might not handle this darkness. You could have all your friends in this darkness with you, and still it would be to dark for you.

But you see there is no reason I would need any light. But nonetheless if you are convinced you are unlovable and alone then I might just give up on you then. I have to go now. Goodbye.

EDIT: Color coded now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:26 pm
That was good....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:44 pm
intresting. you could call it dialouge lol. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:47 pm
Hee hee yup but I think I would need a story first.  

Ceveo

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:50 pm
Yoshaki
Hee hee yup but I think I would need a story first.

oh that wasn't it? I sorta thought it was some kind of poem.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:54 pm
Hee it is what you see it as.  

Ceveo

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm
Yoshaki
Hee it is what you see it as.

yes... yes it is. But i would like to now what it's suppose to be. oh wait you already said... it's a story lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:05 pm
That would make good dialouge in a story though...  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:09 pm
yes it would. a sad story. i think.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:10 pm
~nods~ Yeah. It reminds me of Chobits though....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:22 pm
Yoshi-kun, even though that was pretty much just dialouge, it was pretty cool ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:23 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
~nods~ Yeah. It reminds me of Chobits though....

I thought chobits was suppose to be funny.  

yalie5

Kesna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:09 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items