Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

SAGE114

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:14 am
((sorry this took so long...hmm...lost my thoughts.)) Taking her speed to her advantage she faced the bear and quickly side-stepped behind it then knocked it on the head with her hilt. "Take that, freaky bear," she said her adrenaline making her forget other people were listening. Before her eyes the bear changed shape into a man. The man looked as close to a bear as someone could with a big build and round face. "What the heck....? Does anyone else understand what just happend?" suddenly remembering there were others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:04 pm
Jakari stared blankly. "Right." she said and stepped a couple of steps back. "It's a guy...that can turn into a bear. Nice." Jakari said and shrugged. "You don't see that everyday." she commented and then thought about how she herself could change into a wolf. "...or maybe...." she murmered.  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:33 am
((Sage can't turn into a tiger yet even though it's on my char profile.)) "I've never seen that before. This can't be the same place and I don't know if I want to stay. That seam will take us back.((i'll finish later. gtg.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:38 pm
Akiko growled and looked around. "Damn now there's no one around...where the hell'd everyone go?"  

Alrightey

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:10 pm
((Should I go ahead and enter,or should I wait until my characer's profile is up?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:34 pm
((wait whee She'll be on soon.))  

Fire211

SAGE114

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:20 pm
((you think you know me so well, don't you stare and I've forgotten what I wanted to post so it may be a little bit before I can think of anything.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:38 pm
Toshihiro jumped from tree to tree, towards the gate to Levial(?). He didn't make a sound as he landed on a tree branch overlooking the clearing where the gate was. 'How...? Only our people and the king of Revenal know about the gates! If they don't leave soon I...' But another voice interupted his thoughts.

"What are you worried about? You can take any normal human and, if I must, I can scare them away with a roar." The voice belonged to Miyo,the eight-tailed fox that lived inside him.
He didn't reply, but started thinking of a plan. Toshihiro sharpened a twig with a kunai,and then formed a doppleganger of himelf. Using a genjutsu, he made the twig look like a kunai and informed the clone on what to do.

It jumped from tree to tree until it was on the opposite side of the clearing. It threw the 'kunai' at the three people,and intentionally missed to draw their attention.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:05 pm
(( xp ))

Jakari flinched as she noticed the kunai. Acting on instinct, she quickly drew her bow and searched intently from where the thing had come from. "We're under attack!!" she shouted at Sage. Finally, she noticed where the person was. With her bow aimed at him, she smiled. "Hello friend." she murmered and launched an arrow. The arrow struck in a limb an inch from the guy's head. "Next time I won't be so kind!" she shouted as she cocked another arrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:10 pm
The doppleganger seemed to silently taunt her and then ran off through the trees, fast enough to aviod the arrows but slow enough so that they would keep following him.

Toshihiro prepared for a jump straight through the gate.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:06 pm
Jakari was about to give chase, but instead she turned back to Sage and the bear man. "Ummm...should..should I go after it?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:55 pm
(sage..Shine said he wasn't going to be on much...I don't know when he'll be back but he said he would come back...)  

Alrightey

KissShining

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:26 pm
((Do you still need people to roleplay? I'm willing. ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:43 pm
((I asked him and it's fine. Yes, you can roleplay,but send me a pm. read the rules, they might help. wink Sorry I take forever.)) Sage looked at Toshihiro's doppleganger slightly frowning. "Well, he's not very nice. I wouldn't follow him though. If he wants something he'll be back." she told Jakari. "Do you want to explore some more or would you like to go back into the warp? I wouldn't mind finding out more about wherever we are." ((Are dopplegangers solid?))  

SAGE114

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:16 pm
((Well....That depends, like in Naruto. They can be solid, but I'm going to say that Toshihiro's isn't...for now.))

"Grrr... I'll have to try something else..." Toshihiro said to himself.

"Should I jump down and scare them? Or would you prefer to take them out from the shadows like the ninja you are?" Miyo said, her voice sarcastic.

"Looks like I don't have a choice..." Toshihiro put on his kitsune mask and jumped down into the clearing, then rushed towards Sage and the others. He was barely a blur as he ran. His goal was the gate, but Sage and the others were in the way.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff