Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:11 pm
hanyou-kagome
Elske29
Your love for writing is very prominent. xd

heh...it's a curse sweatdrop

I used to write like every minute but yeah.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:57 pm
Sorry...x_x; I feel like I've been lacking in my workness. I've had to visit and deal with family all week...and then my own guild has a betting contest to attend to...(PM's must be sent to over 20 people...half of which probably left gaia...or won't stick around long enough to pull off their end of the bargain...) and HP Party thread to prepare. gonk I sowwie. *clingage*  

B-shiro

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:22 pm
Babyshiro
Sorry...x_x; I feel like I've been lacking in my workness. I've had to visit and deal with family all week...and then my own guild has a betting contest to attend to...(PM's must be sent to over 20 people...half of which probably left gaia...or won't stick around long enough to pull off their end of the bargain...) and HP Party thread to prepare. gonk I sowwie. *clingage*
Aww, there there *pat pat* it's cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:13 am
Babyshiro

No worries, Shiro, these things happen. xp Anyways, you own a guild? What is it? surprised Or is it this guild you were talking about? O-o;; Anyways, yep... My Barnes and Noble won't be having a midnight party this year, meanies! gonk

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

B-shiro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:17 am
SanQ! ^0^ No...no... I have my own guild. Its called, "Dead Sirius Harry Potter Discussion Guild"...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:24 am
Babyshiro
SanQ! ^0^ No...no... I have my own guild. Its called, "Dead Sirius Harry Potter Discussion Guild"...

Yeah, you're pretty famous in the HP Subforum for your discussion thread and the like. w00t. There's no link in your sig. ;_; Am confused, flippy.

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

[Elske]-[XXIX]

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:21 pm
Speaking of Links...

I went and added a banner to my sig.
I hope no one minds. eek

The admins shure are clever bastards though...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:07 pm
Elske29
Speaking of Links...

I went and added a banner to my sig.
I hope no one minds. eek

The admins shure are clever bastards though...

That's what we want people to do! Thank you! xd

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

B-shiro

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:13 pm
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

Yeah, you're pretty famous in the HP Subforum for your discussion thread and the like. w00t. There's no link in your sig. ;_; Am confused, flippy.

^o^' Not var famous. My Subby thread was around before the subforum was made, so thats why its such a big hit...it was among the first to ever be posted in the subforum...I remember getting the PM from Noraboo saying the thread had been moved to its new home in the subforum...happy days! heart

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=637

Thats my guild link. x_x; If that is what link you were asking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:33 pm
Babyshiro
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

^o^' Not var famous. My Subby thread was around before the subforum was made, so thats why its such a big hit...it was among the first to ever be posted in the subforum...I remember getting the PM from Noraboo saying the thread had been moved to its new home in the subforum...happy days! heart

I occasionally drop by your thread and glance around and read some of the convos you people are having...

I have yet to post though.

I would, but considering I'm already a major poster in one major thread (ok...Stickie, whatever) I tend to shy away from other threads. Doesn't help that I had one stupid Newb PM me in a fit of rage telling me how I supposedly thought I was all high and mighty and how dare I go and do such and such and such and such, just because I put down his theory and then went into a thread he happened to post in and put my opinion down. I laughed for a few minutes before reporting him--don't have time for that on my schedule.

Anyway, it left it's mark and now I really just stick to my beloved theory and predictions thread (you are all welcome with open arms to post any theories you may have, just say you want a proper RMR opinion and I'll try to reply to it personally) Not to mention I really haven't entered your thread at a good point to throw myself in, though you do have all the cool people posting in there

(you know you have no life when you can automatically name 10 people on the Harry Potter sub-forums but you have to pause while naming 10 people that you know in real life)  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:42 pm
hanyou-kagome
Babyshiro
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

I occasionally drop by your thread and glance around and read some of the convos you people are having...

I would, but considering I'm already a major poster in one major thread (ok...Stickie, whatever) I tend to shy away from other threads. Doesn't help that I had one stupid Newb PM me in a fit of rage telling me how I supposedly thought I was all high and mighty and how dare I go and do such and such and such and such, just because I put down his theory and then went into a thread he happened to post in and put my opinion down. I laughed for a few minutes before reporting him--don't have time for that on my schedule.

Anyway, it left it's mark and now I really just stick to my beloved theory and predictions thread (you are all welcome with open arms to post any theories you may have, just say you want a proper RMR opinion and I'll try to reply to it personally) Not to mention I really haven't entered your thread at a good point to throw myself in, though you do have all the cool people posting in there

(you know you have no life when you can automatically name 10 people on the Harry Potter sub-forums but you have to pause while naming 10 people that you know in real life)

*begins counting*... Oh bother... Well I guess I have no Life...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:06 am
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Babyshiro
_-=Lee-chan=-_
Babyshiro

You and me both sweetie. -__-;;  

Graphiti Skies

B-shiro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:32 am
whee Hanyou! Come post in my thread! I get tons of new people daily...actually...I've had the same people for the last week. They're becoming regulars. ^o^ Everyone is ral nice. DO NOT SHY AWAY! I will drag you there...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:55 am
Lunar_Blade

Christy... How sad, I'm in the same situation, Luny. O-o heh.  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:04 am
Babyshiro

So... Let's see. Would you like to create an HPHBP wait thread like the one you have in your guild here? My gosh, your's is wonderful, and I don't think I could ever make one so cool! gonk Maybe I'll steal it. ninja  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff