Reply ~ Main Forum ~
r u proud to be a goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic_nightmare90

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:38 pm
I'm proud to be goth. I love displaying my colors. And at times many people want to change me or make fun of me but I am who I am and they couldn't change me no matter what. I've had hard times but it's the dark thoughts that get me through the day. biggrin ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 pm
So long as you stay true to yourself, why would you be ashamed?  

nikia kitty

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:02 am
GOTH PRIDE WORLD WIDE!!!!!! (that sounds better when you can actualy hear me doing it)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:45 am
Why on earth would anyone be ashamed? it's not as if it's a race, or a nationality, you CAN change the way you are if you want to, but if you are ashamed why would you call yourself one?  

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:53 am
TheOriginalNonEmo
Why on earth would anyone be ashamed? it's not as if it's a race, or a nationality, you CAN change the way you are if you want to, but if you are ashamed why would you call yourself one?

Yes, and in the same vein, why would you be proud?

It isn't a superior character trait or advantage. It isn't some mark against you, it isn't a problem. So what is there to be proud of? You either are or are not goth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:22 am
GilAskan
TheOriginalNonEmo

Yes, and in the same vein, why would you be proud?

It isn't a superior character trait or advantage. It isn't some mark against you, it isn't a problem. So what is there to be proud of? You either are or are not goth.

I don't know, there are some sub-cultures you can't help but feel superior against, everyone is guilty of that, be it preps, jocks, chavs, mods (I'll bet Isobellah gets that one), or even emo kids (who don't actually listen to emo).  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Rellik San

I don't know, there are some sub-cultures you can't help but feel superior against, everyone is guilty of that, be it preps, jocks, chavs, mods (I'll bet Isobellah gets that one), or even emo kids (who don't actually listen to emo).

Shush you, my dad was a mod razz (as if there needs to be any more reason to hate him xd ). And you can't help but feel superior to chavs...they're the pond scum of society....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:30 am
Well, erm, that's an odd question. It's just a style, or lifestyle, not an achievement. If you saved someone who was about to die, you could be proud of that...  

[TL]

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:30 pm
when i realized i was i was scared but yeah im proud now  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:40 am
I'm proud. But being goth, along with being anything, has it's ups and downs.

the ups that i'm beyond proud of:
-respect
-looking oh-so-good
-creativity

The downs:
-steriotypes
-cost for everything your desire needs
-wearing all of it during the whole ******** up your makeup or something stupid like that sucks

but yea, Love it and PROUD.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

shayde darkmoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:08 pm
ya im proud of it its apart of my cultur and who i am.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 pm
I'm proud about being who I am, because that means I'm not trying to be someone else : D yay!  

JTHMFrAeK-Ghoat

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Why yes, I am proud to be descended from the Visigoths. blaugh

*Yes, we did sack Rome.*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:21 pm
I'm proud of it! Sure some assholes will call you emo, but that hasn't stopped me now has it? Where I live no one understands goth, so i only have like 4 friends who are goth...  

Sayga Takaino

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:00 pm
Yes, I'm proud to be a goth in a land where goth isn't even there. I don't have any goth friends and people bother me sometimes but it doesn't stop me. I like who I am.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff