Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
declare your love!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some money for chocolates and flowers
  like it'll help...
View Results

~+~A.l.a.n.i.s~+~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:53 am
i love dan, he is soo cute, and he is ginger, but FIT ginger XD

he will never know though....coz im way too shy, and he likes one of my best mates friends.... oh well...life goes on....

he let me wear his ring last week though, and i asked him when he wanted it back, and he just smiled an said i could wear it until he decided to ask for it back... smile i was so happy.... but i still know (well..pretty much know) that he isnt interested in me like that....

LIFES SO UNFAIR!!!!! crying

luv tan XxX
rock on....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:03 pm
i'm declaring my like for throw the fight! (very awsome band)  

rikaLeshay

emobell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:07 pm
Zellian
I've fallen in love with Rise Against and The Acadamy Is.
stare
OMG!!! ME TOO!!!! Well, just the Academy is... part.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:13 pm
Ok, so I do like a boy. Well, 3. I know that is kind of slutty, but they are all in different catgories.ok 1st one:
Fantasty: Jeremy is his name. He used to go to my school when his mom made him go to private school in 7th grade. I ownly talk to him on myspace, but sometimes, I feel like just giving up on him. I mean whats the point?!
2nd:
More-realistic dream guy: John is his name. He sits next to me in science. He likes another girl though, a pretty, preppy girl. Really pisses me off. He just talks to me about gross stuff *not ot be mentioned on giaia* and to get the science classwork from me. Whatever.
3rd:
I could get this guy RIGHT now if I wanted to. He asked me out last year, but I declined. He is really tall, and has great glasses.(?). But whatever. Ever since turning him down, I can't get him out of my mind.  

emobell

emobell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:14 pm
the last guy's name is William.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:07 am
i love... ninja  

darkeningxcore

DarkWitchofDream

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:51 pm
::Lesigh::
Well, I like this boy named Chester who is in two bands and he plays the guitar. Totally devoted to it. I don't know much about him, but my friends tell me he's abit wierd.. but smell nice. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:15 am
I love my Girlfriend
But I do have a crush on a friend from work.
My friend is a Boy eek  

MZ Mule 2

X o m b i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:26 am
Saosin is mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:05 pm
I LoVeD a boy,
and we went out...
but i didnt have enough self confidence and trust to believe that he loved me even though he said so.....
and we couldnt see each other very often......
so i broke up with him.....
and he wont even look at me now,
i stopped him in the hallways and whatnot, and
he just stands there, looking at the ground,
until i let him go....
i broke him.
and he dosnt want me back...
he dosnt even care anymore....
he dosnt know that i knew he cheated on me with the girl that was my best friend.....
we broke each other....
and i dont know who will fix it.......

its a b***h..  

BloodyEvidence

xx z o m b i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:44 pm

Dakota.
He's my love.
But he knows it....>:B

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:44 pm
I'm not sure if I should he may or may not look here but whatever. I love heart Dustin heart to bad he is straight. emo  

Space Ninja Neku

Shianne Syringe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:12 pm
Okay. So his name is Kyle. And I have two classes with him... And I've never really talked to him. Okay I feel like a stalker now. But he's one of those popular emo/punk who is athletic. I know it'll never happen becuase I highly doubt he even knows my name. Eventhough we've been going to the same school for a long time.

I also still have a crush on my ex-boyfriend, Andy or his friends call him Cancer (stick). Why I don't know. But we still talk and all, but the depressing thing about is that he has feelings for one of my bestfriends. He sent her a text message yesterday during fourth hour and it said along the lines of 'when i'm not around tell shianne i'm sorry.'
I was freaking out the whole time. What does he mean by that? I'm still confused about it and I've had atleast 30 hours to figure it out, but I still can't. Unless he's apologising for liking my friend. Which is kind of pointless becuase it's not the end of the world.. I hope..

Gasp. That's too much <3 okay I'll stop now.

P.s My name is Shianne, just to let ya know. ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:55 pm
I like a guy named Ben. He's 1 year older than me and he is a emo/athletic guy. He plays the bass in his band "Red Desk" (OMG! I told him it was a sucky name) And I like a guy online too... Luv yah DE9! heart  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:30 pm
I almost for got Blonde Gerard Way, Forrester (hellogoodbye), and Ryan Ross (P!ATD). Sorry if I mis spelt their names.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games