Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Ungothy things... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alliecat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:33 am
Interesting that one can have other hobbies and interests besides always having the state of mind of being a goth. >.>--<.<;;; perhaps we are all human?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:08 am
We are all truly human, in one way or another. We may claim that we aren't, and are something else, but there is always something that makes us human.  

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:29 pm
Well....

I REALLY like Hello Kitty

I'm kind of a hippy goth (vegetarian and on PETA's Street Team. I really don't want to hear what you think about me supporting PETA. At the heart, PETA is a good organization, Its the other crazy supporters that give it a bad name.)

I REALLY like classical music. And Opera. My hope is to be in one someday.

I have a thing for stuffed animals.>.<

I tend to like bright, rave inspiring colors. Not to wear, just in general.

I really love animals.

I ninja ride horses....

I am very into theater and act in various musicals and such.

And thats all I can think of... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:42 pm
Ungothly things? rofl I have them in droves.

I love horseback riding, I take modern jazz dance, I play the wooden double flute, I love the sun, romantic comedy anime and all kinds of other things. I'm not sure I really qualify for being Gothic at all.... : P  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Nah, you still do. I mean, just because you do certain things, doesn't mean you CAN'T be goth! 3nodding Trust me, I read about this stuff before.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:56 pm
Band nerd. Not just concert season, but marching. I love drum corps. Not too gothy... Also, Jazz...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

This Emo Bleeds Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:42 pm
....ungoth ehh? hmmmmm..... well (please dont laughf...) i like prepy anime. is that considered ungothy? i live black on people.... like friends....HUMANS..... but i like prepy and goth animes. and i have prepy friends....(i love them! dont be mean) i know you wont be mean... emo emo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 pm
Mitsuki XxX
....ungoth ehh? hmmmmm..... well (please dont laughf...) i like prepy anime. is that considered ungothy? i live black on people.... like friends....HUMANS..... but i like prepy and goth animes. and i have prepy friends....(i love them! dont be mean) i know you wont be mean... emo emo

??? What would be considered a preppie anime? As far as I knew anime lovers are considered their own sub-culture in some ways. I know there is shonen, shojo, and a whole bunch of other catagories of anime, but I don't think I've ever heard of preppie anime.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:03 pm
strangly enough my pets and my trumpet!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:30 pm
It appears that this thread has been necro'd after almost three years of dormancy. Still, I haven't seen a thread like this on top of the list in a while, so...

-I'm rather spontanious, and a bit of an exhibitionist. I love doing things just for the sake of doing things or seeing people's reactions.
-The one thing that I always, ALWAYS put 100% into is Choir. this could be semi- gothy, if we did chamber music or Gregorian stuff, but what I really enjoy is when we do broadway or Disney songs, which is fairly often.
-The walls in my room are painted bright orange. There's also a shelf ajacent to my bed with a mountain of plushies, among them a lobster, ostrich and a few penguins.
-My radio is set to the local "alternative" station, which plays such lovely artistic works as Paramore, Rise Against, 3/11 and Coldplay. I only listen for the morning show, but still. That's like, -20 goth points just typing out those four names. At least on Sundays they have their "Timewarp" program, where if you ask nicely they might play some Siouxsie or Depeche Mode, or if you really dog them, the Sisters of Mercy.  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 pm
The air is thick with tension much like when we are together

I love anime/manga. Some of it's gothy, some of it isn't all that gothy. I also have a large snowglobe collection from when I was a kid. And I have lots of stuffed animals. I also love lots of styles of music. Everything cept rap. And I agree, Spice Girls is still the shizz!

My fangs are aching as I'm pondering about you and I forever

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:43 pm
The way I dress. Mostly black but not very gothy. Stopped dyeing my hair black.  

the_underworks

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:19 pm
Well, my most non-goth things are actually more gothic loli in a sense... like loving cute little kid stuffs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Hmmm, well I guess my most non-gothy trait would be loving colors and sunlight. I adore when the grass is super green right before it rains and the sky is all grey. It makes me happy when colors just fit together right to make the world seem like an astheticly fullfilling picture in that place and moment. It makes me depressed when my scenery is full of random clashing or dreary colors, like at school or in developed suburban areas/shopping centers.

I also enjoy theater and chorus, but I don't see how that's really goth or ungoth. Are we not supposed to have lives? smile

That, and I get very hyperactive at times, which doesn't really fit with the whole elegant and unshakably composed ideal. I find that most Goths I've met are real people too, and are actually happier than your average trying-to-be-normal person.  

NewAgeAntique

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 pm
Uh....I suppose the music I'm into would be the most ungothly thing I do/like. confused  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff