Reply Official NANA Guild
How did YOU find out about Nana? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you find out about Nana?
  Read it in Shoujo Beat.
  Saw it in Bordors and kinda just picked it up.
  SCANLATION SITES!!
  O_T_H_E_R
View Results

Kestelia

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 am
Found out about it, by researching my favorite music artists. If it wasn't for Olivia Lufkin and Anna Tsuchiya, I wouldn't have even watched the anime. Sadly I still haven't read the manga. Too broke. My very first introduction to Nana was the first live action movie with Mika Nakashima.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:43 pm
Shojo Beat. Was hooked on Paradise Kiss by someone I met at college. Love it and been a fan of Ai's stuff ever since. Anything NANA I try I try try to get my hands on. I've posted some of the links I've found on the link forum, if anyone else has other websites please let me know, thanks. OH! Also looking for fellow NANA friends smile  

Strawbrie

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:25 pm
Through my friend, shojo beat, and seeing it at borders or amazing comics  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:15 pm
I got it from my public library when i started my manga addiction(it's all free to read!!) and read it in shojo beat.  

HinaRox

srita_osa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:54 pm
My best friend ( like an Oosaki for me) show it to me and i get caught by the story from the moment i felt that hachi story was inspired in me xDDD
of course before the takumi deal....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:55 pm
HinaRox
I got it from my public library when i started my manga addiction(it's all free to read!!) and read it in shojo beat.

I wish i could find nana in public libraries round here in mexico!!!! XP  

srita_osa

scarletteblonde

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:35 pm
i discovered manga from my gaian friend heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:08 am
i read about it in shoujo beat ^^  

raye rei

Lenne_Bones

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:55 am
i heard about NANA because of Olivia Lufkin that i really loved...basically, i found the generic where she sings.... i liked the drawing and those attracting characters and i finally watched the anime and then read the mangas.....now i love Olivia as much as NANA... heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:09 pm
Through Shojo Beat.
Sounded interesting so i started reading it..
sadly though, i couldn't read the whole series so i just ended up watching the anime and the movies.

Bonzooo

x_xmirror-illusions

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:24 pm
wellll... i never really read the manga but i was in borders and i picked it up and i flipped through it and i really liked the drawings. THe characters were really pretty and all and then i went back home and i searched up to see if there was an anime for it and there was that's when i started watching nana xp domokun heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:14 am
i found out about it from shoujo beat. after reading a couple chapters from the manga i started looking at the anime. heart  

XXdiamondzXX

whitetigre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:14 pm
Found out about it at the NYComicon 2 years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:10 am
I first heard about Nana through the magazine W.I.T.C.H. and a few days later they were selling the first 2 volumes in my local bookstore xp But I think the Dutch-translation sucks so I read the vomumes on onemanga.com

FayAelfdene

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kawaiidecoragirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 pm
i first saw it on shojo beat but i didnt realy pay any attention to it but then i started watching paradise kiss and i look its up and saw that ai yazawa made another manga and thats when i started watching nana  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff