Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:46 am
Ayame couldn't understand the language of her chant, but she sensed ominiousness about it. 'I better do something about it now...or...' Ayame quickly dismissed the thought and took action. Perform another set of jutsus, the water surface on which ayame stood on produced ripples, each ripple carrying the vibration created by the chanting. 'If the chanting had no sounds,' ayame thought, 'it couldn't take any effect.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:29 pm
Kira stopped her chanting and opened her eyes. She placed a hand on her sword and it started to glow. "See if you can dodge this. CELESTIAL STRIKE." Immediately Kira did a nose dive her sword aiming straight at Ayame. 'This attack as an eplosion impact with a 6 foot radius. It's nearly imposible to dodge,' she thought.  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:43 am
name:Naruto(actualykibito haruno) uchiha
village:unknown
Family:none
alies:itachi uchiha,Naruto uzamaki,hinata hyuga,kakashi hatake,
orochimaru,gaara,and shikamaru,and iruka-sesei
weapons:zabuza's sword,kunia,shurukin,and katana  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:30 am
naruto screams at kira "oi! what the heck are you doing?!?!"  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:58 pm
Kira doesn't hear him as she attacks Ayame.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:25 pm
*curses* yells "Shadow clone jutsu!" and lunges forword  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:54 pm
"Is that?.....oh no.." *Thinking she won't be able to get out of that unless.....wait what was that jutsu?....wait "Korina!"he yelled at the top of his lungs while making hand signs  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:44 pm
Kira stops and throws a kunai at the guy nearly missing his forehead. "Stay out of this. I must protect Gaara-kun. I will not allow the Akatasuki to steal Shukaku from him. If they do that then Gaara will die." looks over to the cell in which gaara was being held.  

DranineStone

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:05 pm
Ayame smirked. The guy came in just the right time. "You want to stop us? You sound as if we are the bad guy!" Ayame raised her voice. "I'm brining Gaara over to Itachi no matter what...." Ayame thought of her painful past. "The monsters need to be stopped....no...killed...ANNIHILATED." Ayame yelled and put both of her hands on the center of her magic circle. Blue light striked up from the outline and a giant dog begin to raise under Ayame.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 am
............*looks around* "$#^% my clones are gone Shadow clone jutsu!" *starts throing shuruken ak kira* "Gaara is a traitor!"  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:16 pm
Kira blocks the shuriken with her sword "Don't get in my WAY!" she summons a fire ball and throws it at him. She then runs over to Gaara's cell and breaks the seal with her sword. She lifts him up. "I will never allow you to take Gaara." With that she disappeared out of the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:47 pm
*follows* "Get back here!!!!!" "sharingan!!!" *looks around* "there!" *draws sword and starts to charge*  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:16 pm
Kira forms hand signs. "CELESTIAL BARRIER!" She glares at the person. "Gaara is not a traitor and niether am I."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:24 pm
"@#$@# can't get past....." *walks away*  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:46 pm
Kira keeps the barrier up and turns to Gaara. "Are you okay?" Gaara looked at her and nodded. Kira wrapped her arms around him. "Good."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff