Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:00 pm
themagikat
and as i am drinking my way to lighten the load, the glass is officially less than half empty. once again my wrists are bleeding and my sketchbook is filling up again with drawings. ******** whoever it was that created me. my friend best be happy i swore not to kill myself becuase this would make yet another attempt

I'm here to talk to if you would like.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:19 pm
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH domokun domokun scream scream scream scream I AM SO ******** PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got into a big argument with a bunch of dumbass close minded ignorant fools..............im so pissed...........RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH *goes off to satisfy urge to destroy things*  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:15 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH domokun domokun scream scream scream scream I AM SO ******** PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got into a big argument with a bunch of dumbass close minded ignorant fools..............im so pissed...........RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH *goes off to satisfy urge to destroy things*
What happened to you then?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:18 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:23 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.
Ahh Anti-pagan guy happened to me stare for some reason I DON'T appreciate being told I should be killed for my religion yes, christianity truely spreads love and brotherhood doesn't it..................  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.
Ahh Anti-pagan guy happened to me stare for some reason I DON'T appreciate being told I should be killed for my religion yes, christianity truely spreads love and brotherhood doesn't it..................

I hear ya...the same thing happens to me sometimes.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:25 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.

Who and where is the guy that said this? Is it on the msg boards or in rl?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:29 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.

it happens ot me a lot thanks to where I live dont you just *love* conservative places? (uk equivelent to republican....I think..... bush's party anyway I'm not too good with american politics...)  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:30 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.

it happens ot me a lot thanks to where I live dont you just *love* conservative villages? (uk equivelent to republican....I think..... bush's party anyway I'm not too good with american politics...)

*Has no idea what you just said* *Doesnt know a thing about any kind of polotics*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:36 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.

it happens ot me a lot thanks to where I live dont you just *love* conservative villages? (uk equivelent to republican....I think..... bush's party anyway I'm not too good with american politics...)

*Has no idea what you just said* *Doesnt know a thing about any kind of polotics*
generally just ill-tempered bastards that don't like anything other than what they are (most commonly White Anglo Saxon Protestants)  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:37 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

People happend to me.

generally just ill-tempered bastards that don't like anything other than what they are (most commonly White Anglo Saxon Protestants)

So who was the evil b*****d that wronged you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:48 pm
Koneko_DarkLight

some random git that found i was pagan and so proceded to 'enlighten' me of the wrongness of my ways....i then told him what i actually belived in but he started shouting at me that i was the work of the devil and should be burnt as a message to all sinners like me (he took nothing in that i worship the God and the Goddess and that i myself dont particularly like devil worshipers and satanists not to mention that satan is a creation of the christians and wasn't it a bit stupid to create the embodyment of evil? i mean it just gives people an easy way out "oh yeah i was possesed by the devil" no you weren't you did it yourself! have some balls and admit it!!!!)

but i gave as good as i got and told him he's setting a fine example that christianity is a religion of tolerence and forgiveness and that if he wanted me to go back to a religion that i belived was sexist, racist and anti gay he was going the wrong way about it by screaming at me my chosen religion was false and leading me on a path straight to hell (even though i don't belive in it).

so yeah....I'm not too pleased at them moment......  

Isobel Bellamy

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:54 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight

some random git that found i was pagan and so proceded to 'enlighten' me of the wrongness of my ways....i then told him what i actually belived in but he started shouting at me that i was the work of the devil and should be burnt as a message to all sinners like me (he took nothing in that i worship the God and the Goddess and that i myself dont particularly like devil worshipers and satanists not to mention that satan is a creation of the christians and wasn't it a bit stupid to create the embodyment of evil? i mean it just gives people an easy way out "oh yeah i was possesed by the devil" no you weren't you did it yourself! have some balls and admit it!!!!)

but i gave as good as i got and told him he's setting a fine example that christianity is a religion of tolerence and forgiveness and that if he wanted me to go back to a religion that i belived was sexist, racist and anti gay he was going the wrong way about it by screaming at me my chosen religion was false and leading me on a path straight to hell (even though i don't belive in it).

so yeah....I'm not too pleased at them moment......

Yeah....ppl are just ignorant bastards.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:47 pm
There are so many hypocrites who hide behind their religions and use the bible as an excuse to hate... It sickens me... I used to be a Christain but I didn't want to be like the haters...  

Lil Juggla

Distrustful Prophet

15,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:49 pm
SakuraXiao
There are so many hypocrites who hide behind their religions and use the bible as an excuse to hate... It sickens me... I used to be a Christain but I didn't want to be like the haters...

Yep.....i also used to be christian but i saw a whole lot of flaws and contradictions in the bible. It just made me really confused. I then turned to athiest and then i discoverd wicca.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff