Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you rich? Or do people think you are? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wealthy?
  Nope. Broke. LOADED!
View Results

Jelai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:50 pm
What are you guys talking about!? scream

My family's currently having financial problems, and been having them ever since we moved here to the States.

My dad made a bad decision to choose the realtor job for real estate, and it's been 2 years...2 years since we've lived here in the U.S., and still...no clients, and no stable income.

The only income we're recieving is from my dad's U.S. military retirement from the Navy, which is only $1,000 a month, and that's still not enough to pay for our housing, bills, groceries, etc.

Right now both of my parents are working part-time jobs; my mom at the school as lunch lady, and my dad at Walmart. gonk

My mom has been begging my dad to let go of his realtor job and get a much more stable job, but he didn't want to waste his college degree.

*sigh*
crying

I so wish I could afford to buy even the things that everyone could usually afford...like good-looking clothes that only cost from $5-20. I can't spend over $100 on clothing.

*sigh*
I'm living life here in America as the poor Asian, behh. DDx
If we don't manage to keep within our budget limits, we're doomed to go back to the Philippines. DDx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:02 am
im not rich and im not really poor, i can be spoiled but i earn my own money then spoil myself xP

xalicex0410

AznFLipx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:07 am
i wouldn't say im rich...
when people think i am
because of how i dress...
i think im a spoiled child..
because well.. im the middle
child. my daddy buys me anything.
but then it leads to mom n dad
fighting thats when i regret it -_-"
most people in my school i think are poor..
but that doesnt make a difference..some people
in my school think " Giant Tiger" is the
greatest name brand store.. o__O
thats when i start to make fun of them whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:06 pm
Asians are usually wealthier because they know what to do with the money. Another factor is morals and teachings. o.o

But Asians being rich is just a stereotype, most Asians do seem to be wealthy, that's probably why people think so. Also, back in their home countries (Especially China), people had to work MUCH harder for MUCH lower pay.

It's just like saying white people are stupid. -.-

Every Day-Americans just don't value hard work and even complain and sign petitions so that Asians can't get into the Ivy League colleges (xD Sad, I know)

[.Mochi.]

l drunk l

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:13 am
Im int the middle..xP  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:20 pm
I'm poor as crud.

Err..I'm Chinese and to me I think Koreans are the richest. they seem like they have the money to buy alot of stylish clothing..and cars.. burning_eyes burning_eyes

I've always been curious why some people changed their outfit everyday..all of them are expensive clothes and they have like 100 outfits. i found out the hard way when a group of girls were talking about how they shop lift and crud..bloody thiefs. I'll report them!! LOL No..too scared haha hahahah..

Lalaworld

Anxious Noob

sailormiki6454

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:36 pm
People keep thinking I'm like super rich on Gaia!! It actually gets really annoying. Soo many no0bs asking for gold. I h8 beggars. I honestly only have21124 gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Compared to kids in my age group, I'm somewhat rich.

My family compared to my friends' families... we're average.

I'm not spoilt, in fact, I was recently crying because my parents were giving me too much money. sad

I've no need for so much money! crying  

Lidia-chan

Zhanglee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:26 pm
Jelai
What are you guys talking about!? scream

My family's currently having financial problems, and been having them ever since we moved here to the States.

My dad made a bad decision to choose the realtor job for real estate, and it's been 2 years...2 years since we've lived here in the U.S., and still...no clients, and no stable income.

The only income we're recieving is from my dad's U.S. military retirement from the Navy, which is only $1,000 a month, and that's still not enough to pay for our housing, bills, groceries, etc.

Right now both of my parents are working part-time jobs; my mom at the school as lunch lady, and my dad at Walmart. gonk

My mom has been begging my dad to let go of his realtor job and get a much more stable job, but he didn't want to waste his college degree.

*sigh*
crying

I so wish I could afford to buy even the things that everyone could usually afford...like good-looking clothes that only cost from $5-20. I can't spend over $100 on clothing.

*sigh*
I'm living life here in America as the poor Asian, behh. DDx
If we don't manage to keep within our budget limits, we're doomed to go back to the Philippines. DDx

ah man sorry bout the money probs...
i consider myself average...but everyone says i'm rich since i got this huge LOOKING...yes i said Looking... but it's not all that big :
hope u keep up life in the states and good luck cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:11 pm
Some do think I am, but once they see my living situation they think otherwise. I'm pretty much what ya' call a spoiled brat though.  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:15 pm
My parents used to have money problems as well. They worked their asses off and now we are above avg but not rich. Since my parents are smart spenders, they saved alot of money and has taught me to save up as well. I dont buy alot of stuff except for food. I dont like to spend alot of money on clothes... seems pointless to me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:19 pm
yeah..i don't really care bout what brand name clothes i wear and such...
i save a good ammount, but i am kinda picky bout what kind of clothes i have and what colour 3nodding  

Zhanglee

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:25 pm
Zhanglee
yeah..i don't really care bout what brand name clothes i wear and such...
i save a good ammount, but i am kinda picky bout what kind of clothes i have and what colour 3nodding

Yea everyone is picky haha  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces