Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:02 pm
Yea. Once an old man came up to me and said, "you're a very sexy girl." And then I just shot back, "Yea, I know." And walked around him with a smile. It gives you power, and pride.

Or another man was checking me out. If they're REALLY obvious with it, just shoot a stupid comback like "Take a picture, it'll last longer." that what I say when people wont stop staring at me..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:21 pm
I don't really have such a problem, although can't really think of a time when I would be in an area alone around a bunch of creepy old guys. I find that most guys don't even really like the whole 'dead girl' image[you know pale with dark hair, lot of eyeliner and black] not even the young 'dead guys'! I find that terribly disturbing to see a totally hot Goth guy arm in arm with a blond cheerleader type!

*stabs eyes out* Ok that is kind of off topic but the point is I don't find it that much of a problem. Except for the creepy old Mexican guys, they always check me out and it gives me the creeps!!

MsUnknown

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:41 pm
I get creepy older guys. When I'm at gigs I get hot so I wear a small shirt (like a sleeveless or thin strapped nothing bad) under my tee as I don't want carry a coat but it's too cold to walk home in just a tee. So I get hot and take my tee off. It was summer so it was warm outside so I left my tee off. Went to a pub with my sis, mate and mate's fella. I went upstairs to the loo. The ladies and gents are right by each other so I nearly bumped into a bloke. 'Sorry' I said as I nearly bump into him 'What for?' He asked 'Nearly bumped into you sorry sweatdrop ' 'And you are' 'Umm *stupidly gave my name*' 'I'm Phil' he shakes my hand and starts to look down my top eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:28 am
i was once walkin to a store with a friend of mine, no car ride from anyone, and these guys shouted out something and my friend shouts back 'hey sexy' so they drive by and were laughing when she says 'oh, they turned around'...crapapples...so i panic because my friend said it looked like they were smoking pot and i get the brilliant idea to jump in the bushes off the main road on a smaller street. thay turn in their car all slow and theyre very hot older guys and they see us and say 'we didnt mean to scare you...dont call the cops' WTF!!!!!!! why would we have called the cops ! they didnt scare us until they turned around!!!this was also the most embarassing thing because of being caught in the bushes...  

Cactus Attack!

Rose Patterned Twil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:34 pm
When me and my sister walk to the store we get honked at by passing cars full of boys. At first we thought we were walking to close to the road until someone yelled something obscence out the window.

..........we try to feigned disgust, but honestly we felt so proud of ourselves, we were grinning the entire way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:03 pm
I get, when on a main street or walking somewhere, guys giving me hollers and whistles from their cars when driving, and when they do, I usually flip them off, and when they say anything of, I tell them to ******** off, but that probably encourages them more to act the way they do. Usually they are older teens or in their twenties. I had a couple cases when I thought I was being followed at night or when there is an older guy looking at me, I usually leave the area right away...older guys can be hard to trust, and really I don't trust people that easily.  

Redwing~Shadow

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:39 am
I'm staying in this town in Queensland called Bundaberg, been here for almost 3 months, leaving in about a week and a half thank god, and it's FULL of creepy old drunk men who will hit on you with no shame. Even the younger guys who are closer to my age are wankers who think that if I accidentally look at one of them that it means I want to sleep with them.
The old men are the worst though. Absolutely disgusting.

Never go to Bundaberg. Ever.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:39 pm
Hey Im one of them creepy guys

no just kidding.

I would suggest accessories you can use as self defence weapons. Such as hair pins, sharp heels, spikes, umbrellas, canes, etc. Hidden tazars and pepspray work well too. Friend of mine got ketchain pepspray easy and was allowed to carry it on campus for highschool. She did have a tazer for awhile before the school found out. No charges just a warning though considuring her reasons for having it. Also about the hair pins and the heels, one friends pins saved her from getting raped, and heels do hurt, trust me I was teasing a friend at school that she would get in trouble for dress code for having long heels, she took one off and spiked my shoulder with a very clear "shuttup". Thing was bruised for three days. If a woman starts beating a creep off with that I wouldnt be surprised if the dude broke down crying if she gets enough good whacks in.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Annie Havok-Morphine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:04 pm
Yeah, I'm a truck-stop waitress, so I get preverts staring down my top all the time. I hate it, really, but staring is kind of innocent. I also have some guy-friends who're hugging up on me all the time, and I really wish they wouldn't because I've pretty much been branded a slut. I don't really care about that, but this one girl told me once, "You know, those guys aren't really your friends. You're gonna get raped, you stupid b***h!" or something along those lines. Not all guys are rapists.
I get stared at, too, except if I'm with my boyfriend because he's a pretty big guy. Actually, he's probably really scary-looking if you don't know him well, so he's kind of like my own personal body gaurd!
I'm not gonna play all innocent, though, because I do wear low-cut shirts and I wear skirts practically all the time. I wear dresses a lot, too(I'm very girly)
There's one specific time I want to share because of the guy's dimwitted comment. Okay, so, I was at walmart, and there was this group of guys goofing around near me. The one was cute(blonde-haired blue-eyed jock type. I hate myself for it, but I find this type adorable), so I looked. I wasn't even looking for 1 second, and the guy says, "Hey, Vampira! I've got something you can suck!" and he cups his hands around his d**k. I was disgusted and annoyed, 1) because he screamed it and soooo many people looked, and 2) his comment was retarded. Okay, yeah, it was kind of witty, but anybody with half a brain who knew what "vampire" and "blow-job" meant could've thought of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:18 pm
i have not but my sister was raped and killed by some b*****d i sill want to shoot that b*****d right in the face i still dont forgive myself  

dante_reincarnation15

Chansung

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:18 pm
One of the nude models in my drawing class had a crush on me last semester... um it was awkward. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 pm
I've gotten whistled at a few times but never by a creepy person.
If I ever did get actually harrassed or made uncomfortable, I'm a feminist and a Leo so I'd kick some a**.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

CHicKeNy Corpse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:06 pm
a fat old carnie walked by me at the carnival
and said i wa a hot looking b***h- scared for life now.
i also had an icecream cone thrown at me yesterday because
the people didn't like my cloths.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:59 pm
It's a rare occasion for me to be able to walk by the side of the main road in town and not have a symphony of car horns sounding, occompanied by the accasional innapropriate call. My past two ex's though had the town afraid of them so I didn't have so much to worry about, then again, the most recent was shocked at how some kids would run from just little ol' about 105 pound 5'3" me. Everyone thought twice about such things when they where around though, and one still protects me even though we aren't in a relationship.

Luckily though, my mother doesn't mind what I wear as far as the "goth" thing goes, as long as I don't look trampy/slutty.

Satan on Speed

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces