Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:19 pm
andy laughed a bit "that's more my kinda luck then your's" she said jokingly "you know i don't think i've ever been here before" andy said looking around the restaurant  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:21 pm
"Neither have I to be honest," Kyle admitted. "But it seemed like a good place to come to for our date," he said saying the last word a little softly as he looked at her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:03 pm
"well you would be right!" andy said excitedly and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek without realizing what she was doing. after it hit her she looked down at the ground blushing "sorry...again..." she said looking away out of the corner of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:24 pm
Kyle smiled and lifted her chin up with his hand so she could look at him. "Don't be sorry," he said softly. "Right now I'm with the most beautiful girl in the world and she just kissed me. There's nothing to be sorry for."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:26 pm
andy's lips curved into a smile as she lightly blushed and looked up at him. "aww, that's sweet"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:54 pm
Kyle smiled as the waitress came back and started to show them to their seats. He grabbed Andy's hand and leaned in close whispering in her ear. "I'm only telling you the truth," he whispered as they walked to their seats.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:29 pm
andy looked down shyly with a blush trying to think of something to say but she couldn't as they sat down the song that she was listening to earlier, secrets by the veronica's, popped back into her head and she started humming the tune softly to herself without realizing it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:46 pm
"Secrets?" Kyle asked with a grin recognizing the tune.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:59 pm
"uh, yeah, i was listening to it earlier and it's still stuck in my head" she admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:20 pm
"That's okay...just between you and me I like that song," Kyle said as he took a sip of his drink.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:30 pm
"really? i didn't really take you as the kind to like the veronica's" she said naturally leaning in towards him on the table as she spoke with somewhat of an evil smirk on her face that gave away what she was thinking i wonder what his reaction would be if i told someone she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:22 pm
Kyle glared at her with a smirk. "Don't you dare!" he said playfully.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:08 pm
"hmm....i don't know kyle....the offers just too good" she said with a playful smirk on her face while leaning back against the seat putting her arms behind her neck resting her head on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:19 pm
Kyle leaned forward, joining his hands together and resting his chin on them. He looked at her with a mischevious grin. "What will it cost me to get you to keep this quiet?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:28 pm
"hmm....i'll have to think about that and get back to you" she said trying to drag her little charade[[sp?]] out as long as possible.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff