Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:20 pm
I slash Neo with Mouse all the time, though Mouse dies. Dx -sobsob-

And in most of the doctor television shows (especially E.R., Grey's Anatomy, and Scrubs) do I slash the male doctors. >_>

There are just some characters that would go PERFECTLY together... But will never happen. D; In my mind, though... yes.... >3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:50 am
yaoi_genie
I love yaoi, and obviously u do 2, if not, WHAT DA HECK U DOIN HERE?!?!

But what i wanna know is, does anyone go and watch a movie, den start thinkin 'hmm, i think this would be much better if dem two guys get *'close'* and den have a whole SCENE just 4 my own pleasure'??

cos i do (QUITE OFTEN), and i was hopin sumone else would admit to it so i dont feel so 'OMG IM SUCH A PERV!!!' 4laugh

Umm this is also a Shounen-ai guild, and yes
I do except more of just kissing and touching rather than
actual sex.

Chii Mademoiselle

samet riamn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:03 pm
I do that all the time.

Even when I am out on the town.

If I see two guys next to each other I suddenly hope they'll kiss, or hold hands, or one will say somthing and the other will blush [that's my favorite. I love blushing virgins so-to-speak].

I do it with movies.

I do it with books.

I do it with strangers.

Its terrible, but I can't stop. Even if I could I wouldn't want to.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:11 am
Duckysushi
Kitsune-chi
*sheepishly grins* Okay, recent one. We had to watch GATTACA in science and... yeah...

Jerome and Vincent... were... er...

WHENJEROMEPULLEDVINCENTDOWNONTHEBEDIJUST...

ANDHELOOKEDLIKEHEWASJUSTABOUTTO...

*shakes head*

Nevermind. XD

I know exactly what you mean. XD I'm just glad there wasn't the other anime fan in the class there. 'Cause he would have know why I was STARING AT THE TV ALL O.O =D
Oh thank goodness I'm not crazy. Or not the only crazy one. Either way works.

You had to watch that movie too? X3 Genetics units and all that are just soooo fun. rolleyes  

Kitsune-chi

k.nightfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 am
LMAO I do the same; books, band and even Anime
Of couse that includes Movie
Specialy Interview with a Vampire
They're sooo beautiful they should at least kiss or make out LOL heart
Anyways I phantasize them a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:06 am
Even J-Rock
JEEZ they are soooo hot  

k.nightfox

pixie_cc

Familiar Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:24 pm
[ . D u b i o u s . ]
Talladega Nights:

Like every fanfiction you've ever read. xd It's so... my gosh, just completely awesome! I just kept laughing though the entire thing going "Fanfiction! OMG FANFICTION!" It made for an awkward explanation to my father...

I do the same thing! My dad has learned that sometimes...it's better not to ask what I'm doing on the computer. Ah, fanfiction. Slashing things that I never even thought of. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:03 pm
>>

<<

Heck, I do it in anything. Andandand have too much fun doing it.

It goes like this. I borrowed a stack of Prince of Tennis from the school library the other day, and me and a friend are reading through it. All of a sudden, I go, 'Hey. -elbows- Don't you think Tezuka and Shusuke would look cute together~?'

Her: 'What?!'

I slash the boys in my own class. I was walking back from the library this morning, and all of a sudden one boy almost-but-not-quite hugs the other. Me: O_O << OMGOMG go hug him again~!

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bishie-boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:20 pm
Sacher Torte
I do it sometimes, like with Lost (Jack x Sawyer)
*w* I normally don't slash real people 'cuz ... well, I just don't. But man, you've got me thinkin'. They WOULD be smexy together...*w*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:26 pm
Happystar
>>

I slash the boys in my own class. I was walking back from the library this morning, and all of a sudden one boy almost-but-not-quite hugs the other. Me: O_O << OMGOMG go hug him again~!

Yeah, I've done that before. They both in the same class as me and kids would call them gay and stuff...as I fantasized about them. I'm telling you, I was sooooooo close to writing a fanfiction about them. ...But then I felt guilty...^^; It made bio not feel as long as it realy was.  

bishie-boy

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:56 pm
bishie-boy
Happystar
>>

Yeah, I've done that before. They both in the same class as me and kids would call them gay and stuff...as I fantasized about them. I'm telling you, I was sooooooo close to writing a fanfiction about them. ...But then I felt guilty...^^; It made bio not feel as long as it realy was.

X3 I knoww~

I was in Geo and one guy was hugging a girl and another guy was hugging the first guy and I'm just like -ignores girl -*o*

It's getting quite extreme to the point where me and a friend are scouting out cute boys to pair them up mentally. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:52 pm
samet riamn
I do that all the time.

Even when I am out on the town.

If I see two guys next to each other I suddenly hope they'll kiss, or hold hands, or one will say somthing and the other will blush [that's my favorite. I love blushing virgins so-to-speak].

I do it with .

I do it with books.

I do it with strangers.

Its terrible, but I can't stop. Even if I could I wouldn't want to.

x 1, 000,000,000 whee

OMG. When I was watching POTC: DMC I kept having this strong desire for Jack and Will to start making out. xDDDD  

Capsulle

Aged Gaian

Anime Addicts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:54 pm
God XD Yes,  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:46 am
Jack and Will are scarily hot together. Damn Elizabeth, she ruins the chemistry!  

Pomba Gira

Oosaji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:14 pm
When I watch movies, my mind scares me. I notice things I don't want to notice.

"Scar, please stop trying to rape Simba. ><"

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces