Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
A Tribute To our faithful leader, sdrawkcab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She's a faithful leader, yeah? Great, too.
  *nods quickly once heard* YES YES YES!!!
View Results

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:47 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

y.y
well yes....true
Another true statement :/
As well as it can end ^__^ a person almost dieing and such...classic. Classic.
Aww~ I think someone needs a death threat. n.n
^^; What can I say? B]
Heheh, well I'm glad one of the stories actually turned out good for once. I don't think I've heard that report... at.. all.
*falls over laughing* Oh my I couldn't of responded to that better.
The truth! And nothing but the truth!
You have never killed someone off at the end of a story .gasp. insane!
Yes, well, I'm sorry. I was having too much fun last night and was being more mean than normal. .___.
So help me.. Yep, I have no reoly to this line~
Hmm? o.O Me? XD No, I can't say I have. I can't say that I've really written a story either. :B
Tis ok, I got over it soon enough.
Help you tell the truth :/
Well I was talking for a writing assignment or something but you should. It's more enertaining then you might think it is.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:38 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
Yes, well, I'm sorry. I was having too much fun last night and was being more mean than normal. .___.
So help me.. Yep, I have no reply to this line~
Hmm? o.O Me? XD No, I can't say I have. I can't say that I've really written a story either. :B
Well I was talking for a writing assignment or something but you should. It's more enertaining then you might think it is.
;.;
No, "So help me, God." usually follows. So I was just repeated the first words that came to mind. ^^;;
XD I've never had a writing assignment for school that would allow me to kill off a character. I don't enjoy writing. I enjoy reading, not writing though. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:08 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
So help me.. Yep, I have no reply to this line~
;.;
No, "So help me, God." usually follows. So I was just repeated the first words that came to mind. ^^;;
XD I've never had a writing assignment for school that would allow me to kill off a character. I don't enjoy writing. I enjoy reading, not writing though. ^^;

Ghuah what did I do!? I'm sorry I mean are you ok I mean....!
Come to think of it 'the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god' thing. Why do you need gods help in something that you should be doing all the time...it's like asking god to help you not sin. :/
Really? What type of English teachers do you have over there! Oh well that would of been useful in class I enjoy writing but not reading.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
;.;

Come to think of it 'the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god' thing. Why do you need gods help in something that you should be doing all the time...it's like asking god to help you not sin. :/
Really? What type of English teachers do you have over there! Oh well that would of been useful in class I enjoy writing but not reading.
You did nothing wrong! I just feel... bad. .__.
I don't know, maybe you're supposed to have more credibility because God's on your side backing you up. XD
Ones that focused more on reading and analyzing literature, thank goodness, than writing stories. Yep, yep~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:12 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
;.;

I don't know, maybe you're supposed to have more credibility because God's on your side backing you up. XD
Ones that focused more on reading and analyzing literature, thank goodness, than writing stories. Yep, yep~
Don't go doing that, it's bad for your health.
Yeah but that riding on the fact that the judge belives in god, if he's Hindo your screwed. XD
Oh I hated those first to years of torture I mean English. I wanted to throw my lit book out the window. It's not that I don't like picking at lit but atlest do it to good literature not bad stuff....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:20 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Yeah but that riding on the fact that the judge belives in god, if he's Hindo your screwed. XD
Oh I hated those first to years of torture I mean English. I wanted to throw my lit book out the window. It's not that I don't like picking at lit but atlest do it to good literature not bad stuff....
XD Maybe that's why I have an awful headache. PX
Oh well, stupid techinicalities. XD
XD I hated those books.... My classes moslty focused around reading classic novels though, which didn't mean what we read was any more interesting. XP It sure made it easier for some people, since they tried to cliffs note the class. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD I hated those books.... My classes moslty focused around reading classic novels though, which didn't mean what we read was any more interesting. XP It sure made it easier for some people, since they tried to cliffs note the class. XD
Aww. I hope that's not the reason. *gonk*
But then he would be a one sided judge and he wouldn't last long as a judge. Why can't it be " So help me shiny light of hope" or "So help me KP"
My teacher suggested cliff notes 'if your stupid enough not to get it in class you will need all the help you can get' My american Lit class was like that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:59 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
But then he would be a one sided judge and he wouldn't last long as a judge. Why can't it be " So help me shiny light of hope" or "So help me KP"
My teacher suggested cliff notes 'if your stupid enough not to get it in class you will need all the help you can get' My american Lit class was like that.
^^;; There's a lot of factors.
XD Nice.
XD My teacher advised against them because she read the cliffs notes and made sure to ask questions you couldn't answer if you didn't read the book itself. XP

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:21 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Nice.
XD My teacher advised against them because she read the cliffs notes and made sure to ask questions you couldn't answer if you didn't read the book itself. XP
XD Sorry my mind went to math.
They would be a little mad if you changed the oath ^^;;; I would guess. I don't know I've only been in court once.
Man that's mean o:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:50 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Nice.
They would be a little mad if you changed the oath ^^;;; I would guess. I don't know I've only been in court once.
Man that's mean o:
Believe it or not, I was helping someone with their math the other day and they were working with trying to find the greatest common factor and stuff.
XD Yeah, i know it's tradition and blah blah blah, and I don't care either way, but I always wondered why we'd have to say "one nation, under God" when saying the pledge and all that other good stuff I don't feel like typing out when we're supposed to have separation of church and state.
Eh, I thought it was fair because I'd usually read the book two or three times by the time we took our first test on it. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:15 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD Nice.
Man that's mean o:
Believe it or not, I was helping someone with their math the other day and they were working with trying to find the greatest common factor and stuff.
XD Yeah, i know it's tradition and blah blah blah, and I don't care either way, but I always wondered why we'd have to say "one nation, under God" when saying the pledge and all that other good stuff I don't feel like typing out when we're supposed to have separation of church and state.
Eh, I thought it was fair because I'd usually read the book two or three times by the time we took our first test on it. ^^;
Oh how exciting! my favorite thing is primary number factor tree's <3
Well I don't say the pledge so no winning there.
My teacher didn't belive in tests.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:16 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Man that's mean o:
x.x But, there's other topics that are much more fun. O:
XD I'd stand and put my hand to my heart, but I usually didn't say it. Which backfired on me later on when a teacher had us all write it down from memory for a little test and I couldn't remember the word, "indivisible." u.u
o: I think I've found my new favorite teacher.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:31 am
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Man that's mean o:
XD I'd stand and put my hand to my heart, but I usually didn't say it. Which backfired on me later on when a teacher had us all write it down from memory for a little test and I couldn't remember the word, "indivisible." u.u
^^; everything is fun.
I just stand at the waiting, military baby. 8]
I have a good vocac but I hate vocab tests x.x
O: really? Where did you fine this one on the ground like a lucky penny?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 am
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^; everything is fun.
...Now that's just taking it a step too far. PX
Is that another one of your quotes? :B
This wasn't a vocab test, it was a memory test. u.u I just couldn't remember what word was put there. XD And~ really? I have a good vocabulary and love vocabulary tests. They always bring up grades. B]
Eww... lucky pennies are germy. No, no... I have yet to actually find this teacher. PX

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

and then some
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:39 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
^^; everything is fun.
...Now that's just taking it a step too far. PX
Is that another one of your quotes? :B
This wasn't a vocab test, it was a memory test. u.u I just couldn't remember what word was put there. XD And~ really? I have a good vocabulary and love vocabulary tests. They always bring up grades. B]
Eww... lucky pennies are germy. No, no... I have yet to actually find this teacher. PX
Ok ok so I"m not good at my multiplacation table u.u
...no I actually stand in attention Where your arms are behind your back looking forward waiting for oders.
Oh like an analogy test,
>.> Weird kid you wash the penny. Ahh your the type of kid that never put coins in your mouth.
Well they are hard to find.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces