Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:03 pm
"T-telakinesis ((sp??)) Kono looked at Fintina. "see ya.." kono wlaked pasta class with cody looking like a doll. Color rose to her cheeks. Kono slwly and care fully walked into the wrong classroom. She stood next to cody. "W-were is ro-rom 15?" kono knew room 15 was across the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:38 pm
it's across the hall He said. He found out at early age that he could give thoughts to people. Special effect of telekinesis. Vwoot! But his parents started to know what he thought, so then he learned the on and off switch.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:15 pm
I Know.. You looked dead so-so I am vi-visting.. Kono smiled as she listen to the techers instructions, She had just uesed her mind powers to talk to someone for the first time ever.

Kono left the class room with Fintina.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:01 am
*runs into the classroom*

"hey everyone watch this!"

*stabs self*  

Swift Penguin

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:15 am
That unnerved cody so much he jumped up, and his dummy in class fell down. So much for the disguise. but luckily shadeon's performance gave him enough time to switch places. There was now a real doll on the chair, and the real Cody in a desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:41 pm
*a short pale girl walked in the class staying as far away from everyone as possible.She also sat in the darkest corner in the class*  

Kat Acidic Purple Cookie

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:04 am
Cody was bored. He was learning easy stuff, so he finished the homework, and was almost falling asleep. Finally, school was out. Then on the bus he went home and finally nodded off to sleep. (does anyone mind if I be like the person that looks after things and keeps stuff outa chaos? Like the person that made this topic? Cause the person that made this just left it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:52 am
((Shure its okay with me))

Kono walked to her apartment which was near the school. She smiled as she walked inside. It was a one room apartment painted a dark blue one coner was filled with her art suppiles. Kono sat on her bed and fell asleep it was a stressful day.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:37 pm
Cody woke up outta his bed. Then he groaned and remembered that it's a school day. He got clothes on and got on the bus. First class: Power training. His favorite.

(How bout I make like a schedule? Yay or nay?
If so, here it is.
1st: power training
2nd: Math.
3rd: Science
4th: Study hall
Lunch
recess
5th: Art
6th: Study of Superheroes
7th: Costume design
8th: Study hall
maybe superpower dueling on fridays, and today is tuesday.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:33 pm
((COOL)) KOno sighed as she slowly walked into the wieght room.. It was tuesday and she hated lifting things with her bidy and her mind wasnt perfect at lifting tings other than Fintina. Also Fintina had to locked in her gym locker...

After a horribla hour Kono went to her locker but It was a blown open hiole and Fintina. Was. Missing.

Kono scremed hooror struck. Her sister was gone. Sobbing she ran into Cody..

((Sorry I had to put some romance I mean a plot twist...))  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:55 pm
Cody saw Kono running toward her. She was crying as though she had lost a friend. Then Cody noticed, no fintina. Aha. Even so, he asked her, "What's the matter Kono?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:40 pm
Kono stopped she sobbed"F-Fintina! S-Someone st-stole her from my l-locker!" Kono was scared with out Fintina her world was too big and large and lonly. Fintina was the only person she could talk to when she was little. Cody was also the only person who would talk to her.

Kono was stressed, tierd, and scared. She fainted.  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:58 am
Cody caught Kono and lay her on the floor, and told the nearest student to get the nurse. He was angry. And when he was angry, he got a little messy. He walked into the locker rooms and opened all of the lockers. At once. A couple of them fell off, but that happens. He searched every single one of them. At last, he saw the lifelike doll hidden in someone's locker. He dusted her off, made sure Fintina wasn't hurt in any way, and went back to Kono, who was now awake. His anger surge had gone. Cody said, "Here you go Kono," and handed her Fintina.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:40 pm
Kono creid and hugged Fintina. "Thank you Cody."  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:01 am
"No problem. Now if you will excuse me, I have to fix some lockers," Cody said. He knew if he didn't fix those lockers, he would get in major trouble. Only in the anger surge he didn't care about other things. Just the one goal. The only time it didn't hurt the room was at the superpower dueling on fridays. They had, what you would call, a wreck room. And he meant wreck. So, he fixed the lockers and got the the next class. Math. His favorite normal subject.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff