Would you have a Goth wedding? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:38 am
l.a.v.
I had a gothic wedding...ivory and gold and red medival gown for me, with lots of ivy and a silver rosary. my bridesmaides were in black and silver gowns with corsets and black and silver bouquets...let me snag a picture and put it up here.

User Image

User Image

my husband and I also waltzed to Metallica for our song...heehe...maybe not goth, but definitely different!

I LOVE this dress & the flowers in grey & black are awesome! Kudos to u!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:20 am
l.a.v.
I had a gothic wedding...ivory and gold and red medival gown for me, with lots of ivy and a silver rosary. my bridesmaides were in black and silver gowns with corsets and black and silver bouquets...let me snag a picture and put it up here.

User Image

User Image

my husband and I also waltzed to Metallica for our song...heehe...maybe not goth, but definitely different!

I love your dress! The idea for the silver and black bridesmaids dresses and roses are cool. Did you have the roses spray painted or were they fake?  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:09 pm
Yup! I'm going to get a short leather strap dress, with chunky boots. We're going to get married in a graveyard, next to my grandpa's grave. Black roses, not wilted. My vail's fishnet. Yup... It's going to be cool. I'm going to have Ashes of the Wake playing as I walked down the isle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:15 pm
I most definantly would have a gothic wedding, and I would use both red, and black roses.....  

Devils_lilboy

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:51 pm
XD I don't even think that I can have a wedding, I know that unless we go to a certain church, I won't be allowed, not having been baptized.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:50 am
I would prefer a more victorian goth style, with alot of classical goth music, like emilie autumn.  

Crimson_Regret306

nightwing773

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:04 pm
definatly. me and some of my best friends are planning our wedding right now. It will be a double wedding, Black and red dresses, victorian lace style, courtest of my designs, the guys will wear black tuxs with red shirts under them, carpet to walk down the aisle will be black, dark red roses everywhere, the music walking down the aisle will be Du Hast by Rammstein, and the first dance will be Bodies by Drowning Pool. we want to start a mosh pit on the first dance, since we all love those songs, we get to rock out while we're getting married, lol. rofl rofl

dresses look like this....

User Image

I love them biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:20 pm
that'll be cool..........  

littoswtangvil

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:17 pm
I certainly would. It would own.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:51 am
hell yeah!!! i plan to that is if i intend to get married...... stare  

PkmnPrincess

Kawaii Avenger

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:52 am
I would like to, but my boyfriend already said no. (As in veto) I'll have to respect that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:04 am
Krys_Night
XD I don't even think that I can have a wedding, I know that unless we go to a certain church, I won't be allowed, not having been baptized.

trust me it's not that great - don't do it, trust me i'm a confirmed catholic xp  

TheOriginalNonEmo

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:38 am
Well, there's a difference between a goth wedding and a rennisance wedding. Half the people I know have rennisance weddings.
(But then again, half the people I know are rennies.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:43 am
I'd probably go with a Gothic Wedding..... actually I would. even if my wife-to-be says no  

deadlykill7

ravensdreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:55 am
I would like to but an old fashioned goth wedding but my family or my future husband wouldnt like that  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff