Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian vs. Blonde: who wins in the classroom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

read the first post. do you agree?
yes!
61%
 61%  [ 102 ]
no!
33%
 33%  [ 56 ]
im not asian, i would not know ^^
4%
 4%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 166

The Dark Lord 88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:42 pm
i think that always toa couple of my teachers. one teacher gave me a c in her class and i got a b on every assinment. then "lost" my friends project and gave it a f when she threw it away ( i know this cause i saw my friend do the project and then saw it in the trash. one teacher got moved to another county cause she was racist to everyone but african americans... i think she was a B***H  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Hanyue-Chan
[ kozume-chan ]
Do you ever get the feeling at least one of your teachers are being nicer to blonded people than you (if youre asian)?

well.. no..
cuz the blondes here are all bitchy nd teachers actually do like us asians better. =] thank god they do

i agree altho i think most american teachers a bitchy and aisans are calm people cause there just cool like dat!  

The Dark Lord 88

T1da

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:42 pm
not really... neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:43 am
nope never had that feeling  

The--Fish

candy coated vomit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:12 am
I go to a predominantly white school (and I'm white myself) but I've never seen a teacher pick a white student over an Asian student. I never get called on to answer questions but my best friend Analiza (she's Asian) always does. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:15 pm
nope no problem now, or ever with white or black
but i do remember in 7th i had a spanish teacher and he be mad racist against me and other asian kid in my class(2 asian in a class of 20 students)he never gave me a chance yet the spanish on got plenty, i end up failing fisrt semster and i cut the rest for his class but i still got through the grade.
i say its more spanish then white which fck with us asian  

AznCrackLord

asian_sweety

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:48 pm
i totally agree with the first post.. most of my classes there is blond ppl . and it seems like they are treated better ( I'm the only person with black hair) .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:23 pm
I don't have any blonde people in my class so I wouldn't know....  

Skiing Panda`

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:28 pm
---------->

yes that happens. my design teacher. i was working on this project whiched took me 2 peroids. and omg.. she said that the project was canceld and how i was suppose to work on somethng else. my face was like =O ... D= ... >=[ yeah. and how she just loves all those preppy blonde girls. [notice how my teacher is blonde. and im pretty sure she was a prep when she was younger ]

<
----------

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:58 pm
Yeah, mostly my english teachers...... stare
But I guess I'm not special.......  

Moon_Child08

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:28 pm
Moon_Child08
Yeah, mostly my english teachers...... stare
But I guess I'm not special.......

its pretty much all my teachers... but the teachers who dont like to make friends with children because they hate children usually are the ones who treats everyone equal :]

...equally bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:45 pm
i agree too...i think their rasict against azns is y or they r just like blond ppl better...  

xXxAzn DollxXx

Love Plushi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:23 pm
wish i went to an all asian school...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:48 am
nope i think theyre nicer to asians lol :]  

ickie03

Centaurion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:53 pm
my teachers love me...........i act smart and treat them nice.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff