Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Extended Discussion
Armed and Dangerous: Weapons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:30 pm
I'm not sure I do.....most combat knives are 420-440 and hardened to around 58 rockwell as are the POLICE POSITIVE and FIREFIGHTER standard issues. While many replica blades are not layered and folded 1,000 times in the traditional manner of katanas that is not to say all are nonfunctional-a 440, 58 rockwell Louis type 17 Irish cut and thrust (made by Windlass Steelcrafts) was firmly in hand during many of my live blade duels. My pride nowadays is a shortsword of my own forging (traditional Japanese manner) which can be seen upon the shield in my journal.
As for the axe... that is a matter of sentiment and the proprietor of a local business dealing in weaponry owes me big.
Perhaps a better place to offer info would be a minishop in said forum?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:41 pm
....my dad gave me a dagger for my brithday......thats all i have but my dads rooms is full of weapons .....he has a long sword and a really gottie one that looks like something from star wars .....he also has about 3 axes....and this thing that looks like a ninja star(i forgot what its actually called)....also a thing .....x.x...i forgot what its called........my dad doesn't like me going in his closen't thought ....i almost stepped on this.......thing that looks like a ball with spikes all over it......o.x...i honestly don't know why he keeps all of those weapons.....  

Paine218

Adramaleck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:51 pm
i have a long sword, three short swords, a combat knife, a hole bunch of regular knifes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:07 pm
No axe thus far, though another sword of lurichan's grandfather was found.....a toledo cut and thrust in disrepair.....maybe so much I might not be able to restore the pommel properly.....even so it is a beautiful example, the ricasso plated in gold sheathing with red and black scrollwork, brass ring-hilt with swordbearing crested gryphon and midnight blue cordwrapping. It looks to have been intentionally dulled(as opposed to never being sharpened) though I couldn't guess as to why.  

ceilisidhe

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:54 am
Everyone here is ferkin' scaring me. What weapons do I have? Anything I can get my hands on, which includes steak knives, scissors, and heavy things. Not as good as your ordinary gun/sword, but you would be surprised how much damage a chair will do when lobbed.

Oh, yeah....there's also the little matter of my cap guns. Not dangerous per se, but they damn well hurt when they're aimed at you.

Let the laughter begin now stare  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:04 pm
[ Hara Miharu ]
Everyone here is ferkin' scaring me. What weapons do I have? Anything I can get my hands on, which includes steak knives, scissors, and heavy things. Not as good as your ordinary gun/sword, but you would be surprised how much damage a chair will do when lobbed.

Oh, yeah....there's also the little matter of my cap guns. Not dangerous per se, but they damn well hurt when they're aimed at you.

.....don't forget sporks-they hurt. bad.  

ceilisidhe

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:15 pm
ceilisidhe
[ Hara Miharu ]

*nods in solemn agreement* spork-attacks are not to be laughed at - survivour  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:25 pm
I actually own an authentic katana. I call it "The Blue Devil" It was snuck into the US for me, costed $350. I'm learning to use it properly whee It literally is my most prized possesion  

~ T e m p t r e s s ~

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:47 am
All I have for a weapon is a 5 foot chain I keep slightly attached to my belt.
It doubles as a whip! 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:30 pm
I have a lead pipe with which to wack stuff, two thowing daggers which fit perfactly i a boot, and a regular dagger which awsomly enough has it's sheath sown into the sleave of my Kimono! my dad, who is a retired biker, and who now builds Harles and costome bikes of his own, had a huge gun collection, a land mine, and a tank. the tank is fun...  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:43 pm
americans are scary with their weapon obsessions......I have a metal pipe at the side of my bed and thats it (the area I live in is kinda dodgy, it always helps to have something that you can hit someone with close to you at all times...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:59 pm
i forgot, i also have a cat of nine tails whip!  

Hel Daughter of Loki

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:42 pm
Isobel Bellamy
ceilisidhe
[ Hara Miharu ]

*nods in solemn agreement* spork-attacks are not to be laughed at - survivour
Ah, how could I forget teh deadly sporks? And who the heck attacked you with a spork? You must have pissed them off.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:01 pm
Im plaining of saving up on the hessian sword i think it looks awesome. ihttp://www.weaponmasters.com/ID=47cf51c96bf62a48338dd466af4e3c24&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=WM-8000&LOCATION=PHOTOS  

Hakumei_Schaduwen

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:07 pm
Isobel Bellamy
americans are scary with their weapon obsessions......I have a metal pipe at the side of my bed and thats it (the area I live in is kinda dodgy, it always helps to have something that you can hit someone with close to you at all times...)

I'm not obsessed with weapons because I live in america- I'm a melee otaking because I have an affinity for all melee weapons and because I'm a knight.....oops...said too much...  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff