Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:39 pm
Kira was suprised when Kai came in "nothing" she said looking down still eating  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:40 pm
aqua still stood there huging the small confused voice"your sooo cute"she smiled"do you think so kira??"  

aqua_kitty88

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:42 pm
name:Kiki
description:User Image
Ability: healling thru touch and herbs
Info: owner of the mansion aboted mother of all the GIFT members

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:43 pm
Kira looked up not really caring "I guess" she saidgetting up "Ill stay for tonight" she said looking away and walking out of the room  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:45 pm
aqua smiled at her friend"maybe .." she smiled wider~this place may be good for her~ she looked over at blaze finally let go of Kai.
~in the hall~
"hey ther who are you"came stren Kik's voice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:51 pm
Kira stopped "kira" she said quietly "what do you want" she said looking away hands folded together  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:54 pm
" oh you must be one of the girl Blaze brought in. how are you feeling my dear? " she pult her hand on Kira's forehead."why don;t i give you another check up to make sure ur ok"she smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:55 pm
Kira smacked away her hand "I dont think so" Kira said walking away "just leave me alone okay" she said walking into her room and laying on the bed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:57 pm
"NOW just a sec. Young lady you get out here right now."she said strenly. knocking on the door"now open this door and let me check you over. I'm only concer for you health."she said softer than befor  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:59 pm
"my health is fine" Kira said turning putting her face into the pillow " its my heart that needs repairs" Kira thought to her self opening the door with her powers "what do you need to check" Kira said sitting up looking away with cold eyes  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:03 pm
KiKi's eyes soften and said" just a basic check up deary no need to become cold with me young one."she smiled at Kira. she sat down next to kira and placed her hand on Kiras head and cloesed her eyes. kira begain to glow and then it stoped"looks as if physcialy your fin emotionly ...What wrong deary you'll never heal if you don't tell someon. If not me then your Friend Aqua. she's a sweer and understanding girl?"she gave kira a hug  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:07 pm
Kira was getting angry she didnt liked being touched very much "let go of me or die" Kira said eyes red a black light formed around Kiki and she threw her out of the room but still standing "dont touch me again" Kira said shutting the door regreting she opened it before  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:09 pm
"kira"came aqua quiet voice. she felt something was wrong and transformed into water and enetered Kira's room"are you ok. I felt something was wronge." she stood as far as the room would let her from her pissed friend  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Name: Valean
Desription: User Image
Ability: Can summon several black blades and control them at will. Very good at fighting.
Additional info: Doesn't talk about past. Cold and somewhat emotionless. Prefers to work alone.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:13 pm
Is it okay if I join in?  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers