Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:58 am
*strolls in* hello everyone.. I'm trying to become manager. ^_^ Not because i get paid more, but so i can help run his joint.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:00 am
isobel_bellamy
SheoulWyvern
How often would you like a manager to be on I know I could be on from 10 pm until about 2 or 3 am my time. And it is currently 1:38 am here but in a bit I'm going to have to start concentrating on schoolwork.
well id like manager to be around for most of the time especially when im not here erm its 9.40 gmt.....im no good with time differences.....
you got it whee wink  

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

Richard Henri LaVigne IV

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:01 am
*break dances* anyone here?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:45 am
......so quiet....so when do i start to work in here? question question .....  

Paine218

Paine218

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:52 am
......::waits::.....  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:07 am
Hiya bell bell! i would love to work here!!!  

One Love-One Hate

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:45 am
Paine218
......so quiet....so when do i start to work in here? question question .....
you can start today if you want  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:40 am
*starts to cleen tables and hums. "where are the customerrrrrs?" <--- yar.. she isnt a very good singer. sweatdrop  

One Love-One Hate

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:48 am
*Stands leaning up against a wall* Hmm, not too much work to do if there aren't any customers to talk with. All well, I"m sure this place will get more exciting sooner or later,  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:13 am
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
lurichan
isobel_bellamy
SheoulWyvern
How often would you like a manager to be on I know I could be on from 10 pm until about 2 or 3 am my time. And it is currently 1:38 am here but in a bit I'm going to have to start concentrating on schoolwork.
well id like manager to be around for most of the time especially when im not here erm its 9.40 gmt.....im no good with time differences.....

Wait, let me get my cell phone...it has time zone differences on it. ^_^
You are 5 hours ahead of me, and I live in the central time zone, so you are between 4 and 7 hours ahead of US people.
eek wow america is big for there to be 3 hour time difference between coasts....theres only about 30 mins time difference or something in the uk

There are 4 time zones. eastern, central, mountain, and pacific. Yeah, that is a long stretch, but the US is a rather large country... (and that isn't including alaska and hawaii time zones, just the main continent)

Don't forget the anomaly known as Indiana Heaven knows it causes me plenty of tv watching frustration. On a better note I would like to apply for a bartenders position.  

Antiklion Ingle

Paine218

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:03 pm
......::waits::.....any customers yet?...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:05 pm
Ill have a water while I wait for a reply.  

Antiklion Ingle

Paine218

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:06 pm
....>.<....my computer doesen't show me all of the pages there are here.....so if i seem slow sometimes or clueless im very sorry........ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:07 pm
Antiklion Ingle
Ill have a water while I wait for a reply.
...gets water.....is that all you want?...  

Paine218

Paine218

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:10 pm
.....>.< its not showing the rest of the pages......if i randomly post something im sorry (again).....it won't take me to the latest post mad ...  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff