Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:07 pm
Hikari dropped her weapons and dropped to the floor hands and feet on the ground she looked down so he couldnt see her face she started to laugh and looked up at Kai "but I do" her eyes turned to cat eyes and she licked her lips taking the blood away and her finger nails are razor sharp "you will pay for what you have said" she said hair flying into the sky growing long  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:09 pm
Kai still looked at her with an amused expresion. "Will you ever change Hikair? No, I guess it is I who have changed. You don't even remember me anymore do you?" he said without the slightest hint of fear.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:12 pm
Hikari dug her nails into the ground "I will kill you" she said eyes turning red and she flew forward at him striking him but he kept dodging but everytime he dodged she'd get faster  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:12 pm
While Jason was mindlessly wandering around the place,Pretzel was watching what was the commotion outside. Pretzel seemed...quite stun from what he just saw...  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:15 pm
Kai wasn't the least bit afraid as Hikari's claws came inches in front of his face. "My you've gotten fast since I last saw you. What was it, ten years ago when I was taken away? We were but children then, weren't we Hikari. Yet you still attack me as if you don't know me, that is peculiar." Kai grabbed onto one of Hikari's hands and effortelssly flipped her onto the ground. "Especially considering I lived next to you for most of my life."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:18 pm
Hikari clenched her teeth more and got out of Kai gripp jumping up and flying behind him "I dont know what your talking about" she said standing there changing back blades flying into her hands "but I think Ill do better in this form"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:19 pm
Through the windows, Rinkota could just barely hear the signs of movement from outside. She shook her head, and continued down the hallway, crossing into a door into a dark main hallway. Only a few flourescent lights flickered here. She wondered why a school would have a corridor so dark and gloomy. Another staircase behind her caught her eye, and she headed down it, arriving... At the main floor, just opposite of the staircase she went up to start with. Rinkota pulled off her coat, now hot and out of energy from her little bouts. "Man, this place is confusing." She said, looking around again. She was standing next to the main office, and looking as confused as ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:20 pm
It was the constant denial of her knowing him that finally caused Kai's calm exterior to faulter. "You really don't remember me, do you Hikari?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:23 pm
she stood there thinking but nothing poped up "...no" she said walking back to the edge of the roof then looked back to the sky " say anything like that again and I promise your dead" she said turning her head looking at him blankly everything back to normal  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:25 pm
Kai didn't even both to acknowledge her threat. "Believe me when I say this, those demons that I killed had it coming. Maybe within time you will remember me. I guess I hadn't realized how much I had changed since tha time," Kai said softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:27 pm
"that time.." Hikari looked back to the sky and saw a picture of a little boy being taken away and she tryed to stop them and they knocked her out by hitting really hard upside the head she put her hand on her head and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:28 pm
Jason continued to walk around in confusion,looking for the office. "Geez,don't they got a map plastered on the wall for new guys? This place is friggin huge...",he thought to himself.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:35 pm
Rinkota peered around the corner of the stairwell, spotting a confused-looking guy walking around. He looked lost. Should she help him? Yeah, she should. Will she? Probably not. She shrunk back against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest and tapping her toe impatiently against the tiles, wondering how to get up to her dorms.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:39 pm
As he continued to walk around,he spotted something behind the wall. He shrugged,and continued to walk along,then he found some sort of keychain. "Hmm...what's this? Looks like it's worth something,might as well hold onto it for now...",he said as he placed the odd looking keychain in his pocket. Suddenly,the odd shadowy creatures began to appear again the instant he placed the keychain in his pocket. "...Why is my luck so bad?",he said,while dashing away,due to his lack of fighting skills.  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:03 pm
Kai looked down and saw a heartless appear next to a rather startled looking young man. "I thought they couldn't reach here," he muttered. He looked back at Hikari and bowed slightly. "Goodbye for now Hikari. I hope...well...take care." He fell off the roof of the building. He drew a black blade that wasn't his keyblade and slashed the heartless in two. "Hey, are you okay?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff