Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic that turned into two random private discussions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:57 pm
Although, that's an interesting question, can a girl be camp?  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:01 pm
whapcapn
I meant that Owen's avi was a bit camp, yes.

Oh, pick on the guy wearing a bow why don't you!
*makes limp-wristed gesture*  

and_solo_said

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:03 pm
whapcapn
Although, that's an interesting question, can a girl be camp?

Hm, I didn't think so..  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:09 am
I don't think a girl can be camp. Owen, you don't have a bow on you anymore and by the way, nice weapon.
I've just had to sit through a geogrphy exam this and I don't even do it! this means that on Tuesday, I've got to sit through everybody else's exams after my science moduels (external). stressed Darn it. I'm going to have to find something interesting to do.

Please read in between the spaces. wink  

Broken Keys

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:16 am
Pure Revenge
I don't think a girl can be camp. Owen, you don't have a bow on you anymore and by the way, nice weapon.
I've just had to sit through a geogrphy exam this and I don't even do it! this means that on Tuesday, I've got to sit through everybody else's exams after my science moduels (external). stressed Darn it. I'm going to have to find something interesting to do.

Please read in between the spaces. wink

I suspect it would be greatly appreciated by Invictus if you confine personal, even personal white text conversations of that kind of irrelevant nature to PM conversations. Thankyou.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:20 am
oh...ok. I will.  

Broken Keys

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:22 am
I think girls can be camp, what about those bimbos that host american gameshows and wear tons of massive feathers? That's pretty camp  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:07 am
Quote:
I think girls can be camp, what about those bimbos that host american gameshows and wear tons of massive feathers? That's pretty camp

I agree with you. It's well annoying. Do you watch Footballer's Wives?

Broken Keys

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:33 am
and_solo_said

Surely to be camp is to act in a stereotypically feminine manner...so therefore, woman cannot be camp.

They can, however be butch, which would be acting in a stereotypically masculine fashion.

I think.

Bleh...brain not engaged.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:37 am
illyrianth
and_solo_said

Surely to be camp is to act in a stereotypically feminine manner...so therefore, woman cannot be camp.

They can, however be butch, which would be acting in a stereotypically masculine fashion.

I think.

Well, if being camp is just being stereotypically female, of course women can be camp, just as gays can be stereotypically gay, and the British can be stereotypically British  

and_solo_said

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:44 am
and_solo_said
illyrianth
and_solo_said

I think.

Well, if being camp is just being stereotypically female, of course women can be camp, just as gays can be stereotypically gay, and the British can be stereotypically British

Okay, then I should qualify...acting in a way stereotypically applied to the gender opposite to one's own.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:48 am
illyrianth
and_solo_said
illyrianth
and_solo_said

I think.

Okay, then I should qualify...acting in a way stereotypically applied to the gender opposite to one's own.

Yes, but 'camp' people are usually young enough to have limp wrists by choice  

and_solo_said

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:49 am
and_solo_said

~blinks~ Sorry? That comment made no sense to me whatsoever. Could you clarify?  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:55 am
illyrianth
and_solo_said

sweatdrop Never mind...
DAMN YOU AND YOUR CHARITY!

Yes, I have sunk as low as invisible insults

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:57 am
and_solo_said
illyrianth
and_solo_said

sweatdrop Never mind...
DAMN YOU AND YOUR CHARITY!

Yes, I have sunk as low as invisible insults

Yes, probably best to drop it...
Now, now Owen...  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items