Reply Role Play
Legendary Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:01 pm
he keeps walking and pulls out a pack of cigs. The Ocean kingdom didn't sell them so he had to make his own. He pulls out one and lights it up. A stronge gust of wind blows it out. He smiles with the cigarete still o his lips. He lights it again " I was wondering how long it would take you to catch up to me. He took a drag of the sig and turned around.A blue haired man wearing a black trench coat stood inches away from him. He blows smoke in the mans face. The man swipes the smoke away " I see you still no respect for me little bro." Arey laughed some " don't you remeber? Since I abandoned the kingdom I have no relations anymore." He nodded " which is perfect because my orders are to erase you from this world."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:59 am
Azreal moved, not wanting to stay in one place for long. he knew it would only be a matter of time before his kingdom sent more experienced soldiers out fo him. The wrath of the dark kingdom was not shed lightly. It was for this reason that he began to search for a place to hide to regroup his thoughts.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:23 pm
with a blink of an eye they both went to draw their swords. Arey smiled " I was always quicker than you bro." The sword was pearced through his stomach. Arey pushed him off his sword. He pulls out a rag and wipes the blood off the sword. He looks down and see's a dagger stabbed into his left leg. He laughs some " you have gotten better." He pulls out the dagger and throws it on top of him " I let you live because you are my brother, but if you challenge me again I will kill you." He turns and looks up at the clouds " tell Kara I am sorry" He walks away  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:19 pm
Haruko looked behind her seeing the man on the floor beeding running up to him covering his wound healing him "are you okay?" she asked smiling then looked up at Arey "what did you do that for?"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:54 pm
He looks at the young women " he is dead by the way and I killed him because he was annoying." He puts his sword away and looks at his brothers body " I am sorry" he says under his breath. HE turns and walks way from the two  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff