Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:50 am
"Let's just say you were rather...aggressive while fighting," Azreal said trying to put it as delicately as possible. "But don't worry about it kiddo. Why don't we just head back into the cottage. I am sort of covered in blood and shirtless and I do believe that it is going to rain."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:51 am
Haruka nodded her head and stood up but to stumble and taking Azreal with her and she landed on top of him face red  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:55 am
"If you wanted me you should've just said so," Azrael said with a laugh, even as he did so he gently caressed the side of Haruka's face. He slowly brought his face closers to hers, debating mid way whether or not to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:04 am
Haruka got up quickly her face still red "lets go" she said turning to the cabin and running into it  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:02 am
"As you wish," came Azreal's disheartened reply as he chased after her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:30 am
Haruka was sitting on the bed face still red she couldnt look at him she was so embarrased "you should rest" she said looking away at the wall  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:37 am
Azreal shook his head and began to look around the room. "I'll be okay. You healed a good bit of my wounds, the rest I can manage on my own. Right now I just need to get the blood off of me and find my shirt."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:38 am
Haruka nodded and fell over falling a sleep on the bed looking peaceful she can heal other people but not her self  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:44 am
Azreal busied himself by finding a rag and just as he had predicted it started to rain. He used the rain water to soak himself as he proceeded to get all the blood off of him. When he returned he decided hed bother with his shirt later. He sat on the edge of the bed where Haruka's head was and leaned against the wall. "The end is growing nearer...and if it continues this way I might lose you forever," Azreal said while closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:46 am
"someone's here" Haruka said eyes pure white and she sat up "him" she ran out the door with her sword in hand "muraki" she said drawing her blade "long time no see Haruka" he said with a smirk  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:49 am
Azreal tensed when he heard the name and instantly drew his blade. "No," he cursed beneath his breath as he to ran outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:51 am
"how have you been my brother" he said showing his eye and Haruka couldnt move her legs have been parazlyzed he walked up to her "why arent we grown up" he said looking down at her Haruka started swing her sword at him but he just kept blocking her and landed right infront of Azreal  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:54 am
Azreal's eyes glowed a blood red as he glared into the face of his brother. "Do not think that your tricks will work on me brother." Azreal could already feel himself starting to lose control, that was something he did not want to happen, but he knew that if it came between him losing control or Haruka's safety, he'd gladly choose the first.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:57 am
"are you worried about her" Muraki said turning looking at Haruka she could move her feet again and she fell to the ground she got up and went for Muraki "Die for what oyu did!!!" she said swinging her sword but Muraki grabbed it in mid strike and went behind her back Muraki took one of his hands on her chin and the other hand was a knife to her neck  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:03 pm
"LET HER GO!" Azreal yelled. He felt his demonic energy swirl all around him as he glared at his brother. *I'm losing it...I can't...but I swear to God if he hurts her* Azreal pointed his sword at his brother, already his skin was starting to turn a dark black. "Leave her alone or I will kill you."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff