Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Love is love... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you love what you love?
  yes
View Results

JessJessDuoJessJess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:09 pm
Makayla1990
people find it gross because their not used to it their scared of it and cause their stupid heads.
seee the thing i dont get is why guys like lesbians but cant even get near a gay guy....lesbaians hate guys and arevery dikeish.
men will get nothing out of this. ninja

But I'm a lesbian and I'm not a dyke gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:37 pm
I argee with the title of the thread, I belive that love should be felt towards any one, how else are poeple supposed to find peace if they can't accept each other? I think that any one has the right to be happy and if happiness can only be found in the arms of some from the same sex as you than its only fair that others, who haven't found the lover of their life yet, and don't understand how wonderful it is, should just learn from what they'e seen and not critisize. heart 3nodding heart  

eclipsed_love

WyldeKaard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:36 pm
Some people are either brought up to believe that homosexuality is immoral, wrong, or gross. Closed minds make up the biggest part of it. I personally as a gay man have no problem with anyone's choice of who they love. It's not just people loving the same sex that is thought to be taboo where i am, it's race related and class related and all of that. I think that you should be free to love whoever you want to love. Love is love and nothing's gonna change that. I personally have just gotten to the part where I say let them think what they will, I know what I feel and I pray for their enlightenment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 pm
Tsuki no Mugen
I'm going to assume that most people grew up in the typical heterosexual family arrangement. Different types of relationships can be a scary prospect to them.

I grew up that way, but I never had problems with different types of relationships.  

Wataru_is_love

Wataru_is_love

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:48 pm
RenaeBrasil
My dad is gay. My step-dad is gay. My other step-dad is gay. My mom obviously has nothing against gays. sweatdrop
I was raised around the gay community and so I support them. I think it's the people who still gays are all disgusting, slutty, A.I.D.S. patients who hate them. I mean most people still think that the gay population is a disgusting "alternative lifestyle." You have no idea how much I hate that phrase. It's not a lifestyle. It's not a choice. It's just who people are.
Grrr... idiots hurt my head.

How'd you end up with two step-dads?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:51 pm
-Ab[i]-
Ugh! I bet if straight people were put into the body of a person of the opposite gender, they'd still think that person they like was cute, even if they were turned into the same gender.

exactly!! If I were a guy, I'd be gay.  

Wataru_is_love

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:57 am
Kyo_fan_for_life
-Ab[i]-
Ugh! I bet if straight people were put into the body of a person of the opposite gender, they'd still think that person they like was cute, even if they were turned into the same gender.

Me too xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:10 am
Sushii-Princess
Kyo_fan_for_life
-Ab[i]-

Me too xD

That would be a fun world phenomenon. I can even see the headlines now!
"People Randomly switch Genders!"  

JessJessDuoJessJess

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:53 pm
Zee`s Dead
Love is love. Why bother with gay marriage protest? I dun see people protesting divorcing! Isn't that ruining the preservation of marriage? Why the Hell would divorcing each other for money be okay and gay marriage not? That's bull.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:55 pm

It's zenophobia - fear of the unknown or things that are different

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luna Mystica

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:05 am
JessJessDuoJessJess
Sushii-Princess
Kyo_fan_for_life
-Ab[i]-

Me too xD

That would be a fun world phenomenon. I can even see the headlines now!
"People Randomly switch Genders!"
OMG! That would be neat. xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:58 am
it's not gross it's beautiful  

isildae21

Akio_Hikari

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:19 am
I suppose it's because many people were taught that homosexuality is wrong as people were put on Earth to reproduce, gays defy that law... Some people see it as unatural or as said before they are afraid of difference. We can't really help the fact that some people are close minded... =_=  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:02 am
Both homosexual and heterosexual relationships are fine by me. I think alot of people are just afraid of difference.

It's a persons personality that counts, really.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Haku-sensei

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:27 pm
I think, the a**l idea has something to do with the gross part, but i love to tell people that the v****a has more germs and is more likely to spread diseases than the a**s. Makes people think.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff