Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
Mermaid meldoy Meets Sailor Moon and Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:58 pm
Raye walked to the mall, trying to find something that her mom would like. She found an elegant dress. "Hmm this is nice" she said. And than when she got to the counter, she saw Mina and yelled "MINA! I was looking all over for you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:40 am
Anglie didn't see Mina or Serena at the arcade. 'So maybe their in the mall' she thought, walking to the mall  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

xXxMiShAxXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:24 am
((Hey can i please be Noelle?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:10 pm
(( Okay ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:24 am
Noelle walked around the mall she went into one store that said magic shop it had a picture off a mermaid in the window reading. "real mermaids!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:19 pm
Purple.Pearl.Princess
Raye walked to the mall, trying to find something that her mom would like. She found an elegant dress. "Hmm this is nice" she said. And than when she got to the counter, she saw Mina and yelled "MINA! I was looking all over for you!"

" Raye " Mina yelled and walked over to the girl that was Sailor Mars " Hi what are you up to " she asked. Mina waited for a answer but something caught her eye " Wow whos he " she asked seeing a handsome boy over at the food court.

Zakuro was doing a photo shoot today while the other Mew Mews were working at the cafe. After a day of smiling she finally let her true self come out " Okay are we done " she asked  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:13 pm
Noelle heard people yelling and exited the magic shop she decided to get something to drink so she went to the food court and got a soda.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:29 am
Anglie thought she heard someone shout Raye's name. "Are the other Sailor Soldiers here?" she muttered to herself. Anglie looked around and saw Raye and Mina. "Hi guys!" she yelled, running over to them.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

sakura moon mermaid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:44 am
Can I have a made up one? If so my profile is:

username: Sakura moon mermaid
Name: Sakura (of-course!)
Birthday: 31st October
Pearl Color: Magenta
Power (ex: Silver Pearl of Voice , Harmony Love Pitch ) Magenta pearl voice
Appeance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(The bottom one! at the end of pic!)

Bio: Sakura,Princess of Magenta Pearl Palace, has been living underwater all her life untill Gaito came and destroyed her palace. Sakura met Luchia when she found sakura sitting on the beach. Luchia noticed her necklace and immediatly reaconised who she was.Magenta Pearl Princess  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:28 pm
To sakura it was a normal day on shore..."I'll take a dip!" said the young magenta pearl princess. As Sakura was swimming she saw a Water demon. The water demon was Yurri. Yurri was heading straight for Sakura!
"Magenta Pearl Voice!" *Transformation* *Sings one of her fave songs, Christmas Memories*  

sakura moon mermaid

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 pm
AquaPearlvoice
Purple.Pearl.Princess

" Raye " Mina yelled and walked over to the girl that was Sailor Mars " Hi what are you up to " she asked. Mina waited for a answer but something caught her eye " Wow whos he " she asked seeing a handsome boy over at the food court.

Zakuro was doing a photo shoot today while the other Mew Mews were working at the cafe. After a day of smiling she finally let her true self come out " Okay are we done " she asked

Raye sighed "Mina, you never change don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:57 pm
(Is Ichigo)

- sob sob -

"Mint makes me do all the work!!!

I'm just going to go see Aouyama_kun!
AHAHAHA I'm diching work! Let's go Masha!"

###=thinking

# YAY I JUST DITCHED MY WORK!! #

Skips over to the park...

"AHHHH Cimera animal!"
Masha: Ichigo! Alien! Alien!
"Don't tell me it's..."
Kisshu: so me meet again Kitty
"Kisshu....Oh well MEW MEW STRAWBERRY METAMORPHASIS!
I've had enough of your bad jokes! SRAWBERRY BELL!"
Kisshu:Oh come on Ichigo you never want to play anymore!
Kisshu attacks Ichigo and hits her."Owch! I HAD PLANS YOU KNOW!!!! Ribbon...STRAWBERRRY SURPRISE!"
Kisshu: You've won this time only by luck! Next time i'll be stronger! bye bye kitty.
"HEY YOU DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK! urrrg he left! I wonder what the other Mew Mews are doing? OH SNIZ IT'S THAT LATE I NEED TO GO HOME!"
# I guess I can't see Masaya_kun now but I will at shcool tomorrow!#
Goes home.  

Sora-Rosetta

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:21 am
(( I am sorry Sakura and kyouko123 you didnt read the rules I cant accept you read the rules again and send it to me please ))  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff