Reply Role Play
MAKE UR OWN CHAR RPG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:10 pm
"Ok now I'm really confused...what's with all the stuff going on at my ruins?" Rei asked standing now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:08 am
"First what man?? All i remember was running to get the blade away from Hitoshi...I thought it was a bedtime story. Next thing i know I felt something hard hit my head and thats about it," she cocked her head to the side ears twitching."why did you want to know?"  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:27 pm
Xyza smiled, for the first time in about three hundred years.

"What i would like to know most-is how he died." She paused for dramatic effect, recollecting the memories. After all, it was plainly obvious she was female now. "I know he was very fond of someone, but there was...an incident...if you dont know, i suppose thats too bad for me. But-" She parted her cape, and puttitng a bandaged hand into one of her pockets, she pulled out some kind of coin. "...since i was obviosly just a 'helper' per say, i guess he mant this to be entrusted to you."

Before handing the coin to her however, she tunred to the guardian.

"As for the ruins, i'm lost there. I have been for almost three hundred years. She probobly knows tho' -more than me at any rate."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:43 pm
"a man???entrusted I don't understand.." she replied.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:02 pm
"Hmmmmmmmm....." She said stangely, squinting her eerie green eyes at the wolf hybrid. She blinked cluelessly for a few seconds before the black-and-orange haired girl sat down hard on the ground, making a few pebbles vibrate a bit.

"All that searching for nothing i guess..." She said sadly, seeming out of character to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:11 pm
"can i tell u something honestly?..,I remember very little." she said" Something has been tugging at me but i just don't know what it is."  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:14 pm
"Well, if anyone it'd me me to tell." Xyza said simply, snapping back into her moral conduct. "I cant see anyone else with a standard IQ around that would really understand a word you might say."

the two others stood there dumbly, and the wolf deamon chuckled with amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:19 pm
"what do you mean?" she inquired. She looked at the clueless lot including hitoshi who stared dumbly at her.  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:24 pm
Xyza diddnt answer for her own giggling-which was also incredibly out of character.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:26 pm
"????" She felt totally Clueless.

((AHH came close to mixing the rpgs up lol))  

Kradxon

Sano-Ryuujin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:30 pm
((ahahaah....seriosly, your turn, i'll play off what you explain))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:35 pm
((um how)) She waited for her to answer.  

Kradxon

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:52 am
Thats when ryu realized she was speaking a different language..."OH!! she looked at the clueless group besides Xyza who apparantly would be either her trainer or her partner.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:08 pm
"Correct." Xyza said simply, waiting for her to realize more. ((its your thing you create some plot-i'll build off of whatever you come up with-i'm pulling a Hotaru here( question )))  

Sano-Ryuujin

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:22 pm
She noticed her hair was a bit longer. ??!?!?!?! She looked around finding a small puddle and looked in. She was shocked at what she saw...Her black hair now was sliver with read streaks. Her wolf ears were now black. She turned slightly to see a tattooed version of black wings on her back..waiiiit....i wasn't wearing this earlier... She wore leather pants under a soft crimson dress. Her sleeves were detached from her dress and reached to her hands.Her pretty red eyes flickered around for an explanation.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff