Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:34 am
Meko started pulling on Coco's arms. "I'm too weak..." She started pulling harder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:48 am
((Since no one is Gaito I'll act like him for now *I am not Gaito though*))

Gaito appeared. "Perfect, I caught two mermaids. You should have listened to your friend" He said, looking at Coco.

"Who are you?" Sara asked.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:54 pm
"Coco-san!" Meko tugged harder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:59 pm
Let me out!said Coco  

` TenTen

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:50 pm
Yuri came out while finished playing the piano, saw Gaito captured the mermaid princesses and laughed. "GOOD JOB GAITO!" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:03 pm
Coco felt bad she didn't listen to Sara sad Because she didn't listen she got captured too."The other Mermaids will defeat you!"yelled Coco.  

` TenTen

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:26 am
"I think not. You need all 7 of the princessesand I have two" Gaito said, then he teleportedthe two he caught andhimself back to his castle, "Thank you Yuri"

"Meko swim away and warn the others!" Sara called to Meko before they vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:23 am
Meko was furious. How come she wasn't kidnapped? Maybe she looked too little to be a princess... She swam to the beach Luchia was at, swam up to the surface and saw Luchia. "Luchia-san!" A wave hit her hard and she almost swept onto the shore. "I need to talk to you!"  

Meroko-chii

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:41 pm
Megan kept swimming but she was to late " Meeko " she yelled " What happened " The red Mermaid Princess swam tward Meeko. She had heard a high pitched laugh but didnt know what it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:45 pm
"You're welcome, Gaito you're the best! May I do your job and capture the other mermaid princesses for you?" Yuri smiled.  

Pow in the Wow

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:54 pm
"Oh,Meko!" Lucia said in shock as she saw her come up."Sure,What is it?" She said nervously,feeling something wrong.She inched closer to the water on all fours.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:14 am
"Yes Yuri. Do your best and get the rest of them. Once we have all of them, Aqua Reigna will appear." Gaito replied, putting the two captured mermaids in cells.

Anglie saw a mermaid that she hadn't seen before talking to a human. 'I wonder if she's a mermaid too.' she thought, looking at the human. Anglie came out of her hiding place and into the open. She went to the surface and watched the two.

((Can I be Aqua Reigna?))  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:29 pm
"Sara and Coco were taken by a scary man!" She told Luchia then she looked at Megan and said the same thing. "I tried to help Coco...but...but" She bursted into tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:43 pm
"Yes Gaito" Yuri said happily. Off she went to the piano room to find a song that the mermaids like to fall into her trap. "Ok this better be good" she said. She started playing the piano. "Ahh this is PERFECT! Just perfect!" she grinned and laughs.  

Pow in the Wow

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:38 pm
"Aww,Dont Cry Meko,We'll save them!" Lucia said,trying to cheer her up.
She got in the water and asked,"Where were you guyes at last?"

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces