Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime/Manga suggestion thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gouki_82

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:45 pm
I recomend: Exel Saga, Folly Cooly, Devil may cry, Azumanga Daioh, Death Note They are cool hope you like them rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:35 am
manga:
gantz
bleach
naruto
high school of the dead
666 satan
devilman
20th century boys

anime:
monster
hajime no ippo
naruto shimpuden
karas
ergo proxy
trinity blood
paranoid agent
genshinken
otogosuishi
100 stories
serei no moribito  

eskitzzo

Hypnotic Soul

1,550 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm
Name:Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Anime or Manga?: BOTH
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.): Teen
Brief summary: Hmm how to explain this? Well the best I can say about it is WATCH IT.
Additional comments:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:46 pm
Full Metal Alchemist
Fushigi Yugi
Godchild
the Cain Saga (prequel to godchild)
Saint Seiya
Death Note
Bleach
Midori Days
Basilisk
Prince of Tennis
Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X
Kare Kano
Mars

ect...

anime_kitty_8791

Cause of Riot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:19 pm
((This is a good website for reading random manga for free--> http://www.OneManga.com ))

Name: Bloody Kiss
Anime or Manga?: Manga
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.): Teen, could be older teen..
Brief summary: There's this girl named Kiyo, and she inherits a huge mansion from her Grandmother (who had just passed away). When she is going to spend the night, she finds two vampires inside. These vampires were taken care by Kiyo's grandmother, so now she takes care of them.
Additional comments: If you like stories with vampires and love (like Twilight), this is a good manga for you. Unfortunately, there are only six chapters of this manga.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:21 am
Name: Nana
Anime or Manga?: Anime (never saw the manga to recomend it)
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.):Older Teen
Brief summary:It's a story about two Nana's one is the vocalist from a punk band, the second one a dreamer girl that always chose the wrong guy to fall in love with. They get to know each other when they catch the train to tokyo and end up sharing the same house.
Additional comments:It's a nice romance/music type anime.

Name:Claymore
Anime or Manga?:Anime (as the first one never saw the manga)
Brief summary:The story is about a Claymore (a human implanted with Youma flesh in order to fight them) named Clare in her journey to find the Youma who killed the Claymore who saved and took care of her.
Additional comments:This anime is a Vampire/Demon type, and is good for the ones who like action.

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:45 am
Name:Mushiuta
Anime or Manga?:Anime
Brief summary:In the near future a monster call Mushi appears it infests humans feeding from their dreams and eventually killing the host. In the middle of this a high school student (Kusuriya Daisuke) finds a girl (Anmoto Shiika) on his way to school and they find attracted to each other.
Additional comments:I've just watch this anime even thought it is kind of sad i think it is really nice ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:48 pm
ichigo100% it's kind of ecchi.. its a romantic comedy.. i was never into these kinds of mangga.. but i love it...  

despodinto

anime_kitty_8791

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:38 pm
Rebirth
Loveless
Saint Seiya
ect...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:11 pm
all the description stuff is too much for me...so I'm not going to go into it... instead, i'll jus list some animes and let you all know from the start that most of them are romantic comedy/harem/school life/little bit of drama (and some action ones)

I also ranked them from 5 being great to 1 being not so great, but watchable...also, as a warning, I'm one for sappy endings wink

Clannad, Shakugan no Shana, Midori Days, Hand Maid May, Ouran High School Host Club (needs second season!), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (can't wait till this one's second season!), xxxHolic, Tsubasa Chronicle (i wish this finished it properly sad ), Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bepop (the last two are definitely not in line w/ the rest of the anime listed here)

Myself;Yourself, Gift, Happiness, Karin (guys will love the fan service in this one -_-*), Lovely Complex, My-HiME, Onegai Teacher!,

Onegai Twins!, Psychic Academy (can't quite remember how the story goes), Sumomomo Momomo

Goshūshō-sama Ninomiya-kun (i'm just upset about the ending), Hayate the Combat Butler

that's all i can remember right now...i know some of you might disagree w/ my rankings...but it's what i felt at the moment and it's jus the type of stuff i like watching xp  

Hikari Makoto

Hikari Makoto

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:13 pm
oh oh...i forgot

Blood +  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:04 pm
In manga, I recommend Basara though I don't know if there's a translated version in English even if it's a shôjo manga, the adventure is pretty interessing.
Other manga: To Love ru (japanese),Cat's Eyes (japanese) Mirai Nikki/Diary from the future (Japanese), Higurashi no Naku koro ni (Japanese).
Sorry for the all japanese title but since I'm in Japan now, it's kind of hard not to mention those titles.

Anime:
Kimi Kiss ~Pure Rouge~
Higurashi no Naku koro ni 1st and 2nd season
Gundam 00
Ayashi no Ceres/Mysterious Ceres
Kimagure Orange Road
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu/The melancoly of Haruhi Suzumiya  

deathscythe06

Cause of Riot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:53 pm
Name: Meru Puri
Anime or Manga?: Manga--I hope it will be an anime!!
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.): Teen, might consider being Older Teen
Brief summary: Meru Puri is about a girl who is always looking for love, and a perfect husband (that sort of thing). One day a little boy appears in the middle of the street through her grandmother's mirror..
Additional comments: I love this Manga! By the way, the person who wrote this manga also wrote Vampire Knight, so the drawing is relative.

Name: Koko Ni Iru Yo!
Anime or Manga?: Manga
Rating (Teen, Older Teen, etc.): Teen
Brief summary: A girl named Sumino Hikage is basically a shadow. No one ever notices her-(Sumino always finds comfort when she posts in her blog) However, her normal days are over when two popular guys talk to her!! (One of the popular guys says something she thought she'd never hear!!)
Additional comments: Umm... I love this manga, but there's only three chapters out SO FAR! ( o_o' )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:19 am
Those who Hunt Elves is funny cute and just good fun. biggrin  

LlaryBN

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out