Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi Fans Hate Girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hate Anime Girls?
  No, it's pointless
  Yes
  STFU
View Results

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:19 pm
kitty cat cupcake
User Image

heart heart

aww that is so cute

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:21 pm
A Gentleman Caller
Ha.
Although they can be annoying,
I don't really hate the girls...

But sometimes I do dislike them,
but it's never cause they ruin anything.

It's as other people mentioned,
and their personalities drive me insane [in the bad way]

Heh. I'm not a big fan of Kairi from KH,
just like a couple others in this thread,

but it's not cause I think Riku & Sora should be together.
I just don't like her personality.

thats what im like aswell, that and i feel threatend by them aswell, i hate the Ash x Misty relationship, but dont hate Misty, in fact she's cool.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:02 pm
Rainbow Phoenix
There are quite a few people who want to destroy Ayaka-chan from Gravitation. I think she's okay, but lots of people don't like hetero Hiro.

And you do need some guy/girl relationships or it gets too unrealistic. All the guys can't be gay. That just gets too far out.

O_O!

I love Ayaka! heart Hiro gets so cute when she's around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:15 pm
As countles numbers have stated here, I do dislike a number of girls, but it's simply because alot of them are very annoying, whiny, flat. That also goes to say, I also dislike a number of guys as well. >.< Really, it's difficult for me to like many characters, I end up usually taking to the loner bad guy, where 'loner' is practically stamped across his face.

Since one example here is Ayaka from Gravitation, yes, she does bug the hell out of me, but well, almost all of the characters in Gravitation do. >.< Hiro's a little too overdramatic, Tohma is just...annoying, K-San is amusing, but I really can only take him in small doses, same as Ryuichi. Really, I might only adore Shuichi and Yuki because they are the main two characters. Who knows?

Anyway, that was a little off topic, don't you think? But truth be told, even before I even knew what BL was and ever got the idea of pairing of noncanon characters, I never really took to girl characters in the first place. Yes, there are a special few who I do hold dear, Hevn from Get Backers, TenTen and Hinata and from Naruto, Rei from Sailor Moon...you see? I'm not completely heartless. She just needs to have that extra oomph.

SeNalove

YouFallStanding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:08 pm
I like them in the animes they give me someone to hate and plot against, but some of them like *cough*kagome*cough* ruined the anime for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:43 pm
I don't like a lot of female characters, but it's not 'I AM ANTI-[insert character here]' or any thing. The hate kind of develops on it's own, and I really don't express my hate for them or any thing.. it's kind of a subconcious thing. D: But if some one made a list of every female character in any fandom, I would probably point at 90% of them and tell you that I hate them without a reason.

Oosaji

GoG Anon

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:10 am
I'm with you all the way Rio.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:31 pm
I only hate the anime girls that are annoying and after the main characters (many of whom I am convinced are gay) ie Kairi, Sakura, Tifa, Aerith, Mariah... as long as there not annoying I don't mind them, but annoying... makes me want to stab the tv with a spork...  

R`e`n

Dapper Fatcat

FireKali Chaos

6,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:01 am
Hating canon girls in anime just because ya want the guy to be with that other guy character is just plain sad. That's why she is CANON. If the creator of the series wanted the guy to be with the other guy then he/she would have MADE them that way.

Honestly, I'm a yaoi/shonen ai/slash fan, but I don't go hating the females just because they exist. >_> It's fine to do fanworks and put whoever together with whoever ya want, but don't go hating the other characters for superficial, unrealistic reasons like that. It's insulting the creator of the series, since EVERY character has a purpose in a story, like them or not.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I don't like a lot of female characters, but it's because of their personalities or their actions, not because they're 'with' my fav male characters. XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:23 am
Yami_FireKali
Hating canon girls in anime just because ya want the guy to be with that other guy character is just plain sad. That's why she is CANON. If the creator of the series wanted the guy to be with the other guy then he/she would have MADE them that way.

Honestly, I'm a yaoi/shonen ai/slash fan, but I don't go hating the females just because they exist. >_> It's fine to do fanworks and put whoever together with whoever ya want, but don't go hating the other characters for superficial, unrealistic reasons like that. It's insulting the creator of the series, since EVERY character has a purpose in a story, like them or not.

Word that.

I never had a problem with the girls, come to think of it. I mean, I loves me some male on male lovin's, but canon is canon. Sure, the female is there for a purpose, but that's cool, too.

C'mon peeps, anime girls need love, too! Let's play nice.  

AmethystWolf

Screag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:22 am
personally, I dont hate the girls for being in the way or anything (although I have to admit, it would be cool by me if they acctually created a few of these shows to be a love triangle with a bi guy in the middle) I hate the whole typical love story that accompanies most story lines that often only get in the way of the story.
I dont hate love either, but it's not as common as hollywood/anime/etc makes it out to be and I would really love it if they made most of their stories without love entirely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 pm
I'm slright with the boy girl pairings too. I just think yaoi is so much more . . . intimate usually. beautiful to me. and Im straight lol!  

ValaVerena

Wolven Embers

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:14 pm
Yeah. I dunno. Thos types of fan girls are annoying, but I can't say I have't been one before.
Such as in s-CRY-ed. I hate Mimori and Scherise for no apparent reason other than the fact that they both were after Ryuhou and I wanted Kasuma and Ryuhou o b together.
However, in Yu Yu Hakusho, I hated Keiko just because she was really annoying and her personality just pipssed the high heavens out of me. Forget Yusuke and Kurama.
Also in Inuyasha and Yu-Gi-Oh. Kikyo, Kagome, and Tea were simply far too much for my tastes. They angered and upset me. Period. Especially Kikyo. I flamed her very badly... but mostly becuase I wanted Inuyasha and Kagome to be together. Not really for a yaoi pairing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:30 pm
Some are okay, some I hate. I hate Sakura from Naruto, but Tsunade is cool.

As long as they aren't stupidly chasing after some boy.  

xSweetSorrowx

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:49 pm
WELL!! I dont hate girls alot I hate the ones that have the boys I like in other anime's

But still I I dont hate yaoi fan girls mrgreen after all thanks to them yaoi is one of the biggest genders in anime most known ^W^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff