Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
.:Warhammer Fan Art:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Relkin9

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:29 pm
That may have something to do with it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:14 pm
(Original Message) Sent: 4/29/2005 1:36 PM
Hey all,

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on a redeveloped Inquisitor : RPG book, which means I'm making it look good. I've got numerous places dotted throughout the book for images, but no images to use. Who wants to contribute?

What I' m looking for is black and white/grayscale spot illustrations - no backgrounds or anything like that (a small shadow is acceptable) - of single characters, equipment, familiars, daemons, aliens and so forth, anything that fits into the Inquisitor setting and would look good on a plain white background.

I'm trying to keep it relatively free of GW copyrighted material so they don't come down on me like a tonne of bricks when I attempt to distribute the finished book wink

I'll warn you in advance that I have pretty high standards, but I'm willing to look at anything with a view to including it. I would do it all myself but I'm lazy, and it's turning out to be quite a slog just to finish the actual rules.

Naturally all contributing artists will have their names emblazoned somewhere in the book.

Yours in anticipation,
HMITC

This is a person I trade minis with. I would like any really good fan art that ppl may have or may want to be put in a published work discussed with him. Not me but I figured I would help him spread his words to you fine ppl here at Gaia 40K guild...
To discuss it with HMITC you will have to go Here... Sorry for any inconvenience...  

Lozt_1

Dread Lime

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:33 am

Dread Lime

Elemantl

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:37 pm
Ok, sitting here and thinking about what I'll do next week in the mornings. I'm getting a new class schedule (some of us don't take breaks over the summer in college) which leaves me about two hours of free time between classes and I'm not going to leave campus. As such, I've decided to "give back to the community," as it were. Namely, I'm gonna draw for you people. So PM me or post for me a unit actually in your army, with a picture of his model if you've got one, and I'll draw him for you. Style, color, etc. will all depend on my mood at the time. As such, these drawings will be sent by email to your accounts and probably posted on this thread as well. I'll let you know in a PM when/if I start yours. Cheers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:20 am
Elemantl
Ok, sitting here and thinking about what I'll do next week in the mornings. I'm getting a new class schedule (some of us don't take breaks over the summer in college) which leaves me about two hours of free time between classes and I'm not going to leave campus. As such, I've decided to "give back to the community," as it were. Namely, I'm gonna draw for you people. So PM me or post for me a unit actually in your army, with a picture of his model if you've got one, and I'll draw him for you. Style, color, etc. will all depend on my mood at the time. As such, these drawings will be sent by email to your accounts and probably posted on this thread as well. I'll let you know in a PM when/if I start yours. Cheers.

No takers? That suprises me greatly. There would probably be more if I had posted a pic or something... I'll make a smaple and we'll see if that will change your minds.  

Elemantl

Angelic_Executioner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:51 am
Yo Dread, those are sweet! Especially the Slaanesh one.

If I'm not mistaken, one of those is Malal, right? It rocks! Malal is one of the coolest gods ever, hands down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:26 am
Thanks, And yes, that is a Malal icon.

Dread Lime

Dread Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:28 am
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:39 am
Any of them I have not seen yet DL? I mean, they get old after the twentieth time. Anyway, as for Elemantl, I will accept it if you will allow. I want it done of my Archon. She is on A jetbike, and uses the upper torso of Morathi, from the fantasy range. She is obviously given the skin colors, but has black hair, with flecks of gold throughout. The jetbike, and all the is related is done in Blood red, gore red, Warlock purple, and A few others, with gold bars along the ridges. Umm, I wiull post A pic of her sometime, but as yet, I am still upgrading her to Morathi. Anyway, yes, morathi is A nude models, so I can understand if you will not do so.  

Relkin9

Dread Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:14 pm
I thought you hadn't seen the Chapter emblems... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:50 pm
Dread Lime
I thought you hadn't seen the Chapter emblems... xp

Unless you have made more of them since I last looked, then I have. Basically, if you have any more than that, post them, cause those are all of them I have seen.  

Relkin9

Dread Lime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:58 pm
I'm not posting this stuff just for you. scream
Besides, You're usually one opf the first folks to see my drawings anyways. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:59 pm
Relkin9
Any of them I have not seen yet DL? I mean, they get old after the twentieth time. Anyway, as for Elemantl, I will accept it if you will allow. I want it done of my Archon. She is on A jetbike, and uses the upper torso of Morathi, from the fantasy range. She is obviously given the skin colors, but has black hair, with flecks of gold throughout. The jetbike, and all the is related is done in Blood red, gore red, Warlock purple, and A few others, with gold bars along the ridges. Umm, I wiull post A pic of her sometime, but as yet, I am still upgrading her to Morathi. Anyway, yes, morathi is A nude models, so I can understand if you will not do so.

Nope, no problem doing n***s. My first year in college I was an Studio Art major, so I was actually shocked you brought that up at all. I didn't think anyone cared about that sort of thing anymore. But ya, get me some pics of her, or at least provide me with the links to the bits you are using, and I'll get to it. Tho I can more or less promise you it wont be in color. Color hates me.  

Elemantl

Relkin9

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:54 pm
Elemantl
Relkin9

Nope, no problem doing n***s. My first year in college I was an Studio Art major, so I was actually shocked you brought that up at all. I didn't think anyone cared about that sort of thing anymore. But ya, get me some pics of her, or at least provide me with the links to the bits you are using, and I'll get to it. Tho I can more or less promise you it wont be in color. Color hates me.

Understandable. As for Dreadlime, I know I am, so I would have seen them anyway. And BTW, Elemantl, if you go onto GWs website, and type in Morathi, you will see A torso with legs. That is what I am using for her body. The Jetbike is just A basic DE jetbike. Nothing special, except that instead of it being one color, it is A striped look. First red on the fore section, then purple. I think you get the idea.  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff