Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:49 pm
"You ungrateful inconsiderate a*****e!" She easily shoves the table into his stomach knocking his back. "I hate people like you! You're the type of person that doesn't understand US! I'm not a robot! I don't care to be called that! I can I love! The only thing that distinguishes me from you is that fact that I'm 98% indestructable!" She looks at Sven shortly tears forming in her eyes and quickly turns and runs to her room slamming the door. Finding a pin in a pouch in her pocket she pricks her finger and watches it bleed. Mumbling and crying "I am too living..." She licks off her finger and lays down on her bed crying more.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:34 am
"You inconciderate a**!!! She's just like Eve!" Sven said,kicking Train in the side of the head lightly,just enough to knock some sense into him.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:49 am
The bedroom door creaks open slowly. "Sven don't worry about it." She has her head bowed but it's still apparent something's 'changed'. "It's fine he just doesn't understand. I just won't bother tyring to befriend him. My report on him is finished. That little encounter was all I needed to finish it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:20 am
"I think he was just tired from his jobs,I don't think he ment it. You don't have to befriend him,just forgive that a** for what he said just now."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:34 pm
"I can do that." She turns to Train. "I forgive you, a**! I'm going out for a sec I'm not going anywhere just going to stand outside for a while. It's getting to feel stuffy in here." She walks up to Sven and kisses him on the cheek. "Thank you for sticking up for me all those times, and just now." She walks down to the outside door and walks out. Myoko circles the building's front a few times sighing and talking quietly to her other self in a different language.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:21 pm
"You really need to learn some manners,dumbass!" Sven said to train.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:52 pm
She returns. "I'm heading to bed, Sven." She smiles and walks to the bedroom and closes the door. "Night, Sven." She peeks out covered by the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:22 am
"Night."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:54 pm
Now Train was confused. He never meant to hurt her. It was true he didn't understand her, but he also wanted her to know that she needed to know more about a person than their age or likes to judge them. Maybe he had been to harsh. He really didn't want their friendship to start out like this. He shook his head, waking himself up a bit, and walked towards her room. Passing Sven he kept his head lowered in apology. As he aproached her door, he tried to get some confidence to confront her. Then, he knocked softly on her door. "Uh... hey it's Train. I just want to say sorry. I guess I wasn't really thinking straight when I said what I said. I wont blame you if you can't forgive me for that, but I'd at least like to get to know a little more about you..." He sighed and placed his head on the door. "I know I was a bit of an a**, but I'd really like you to see that I'm not that bad of a person. I'll try and make it up to you." He leaned against the wall next to her door, and slid down it. He was angry at himself for letting this happen. He was also tired. His last job had left him exausted, and he hadn't gotten much sleep since he had arrived back. Slowly, he dozed off once again into a peaceful slumber.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Hearing what he said she nods to herself in approval and says something quietly to herself once again in the odd language. She opens the door a bit after changing so the air in the room is aloud to circulate. She places a small note of acception to the rambling on Train's head. 'Night, Train Heartnet. I still think you're an a** though. Signed Myoko' She slips back into the room after looking up at Sven and smiling. She lays down and falls asleep listening to the quiet wind pushing the curtains in the room.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:49 pm
"See you tomarrow..." Sven said quietly to the sleeping Train and Myoko. He turned around and walked out the door,went down the stairs,and got in his car. Then he drove to a building a few blocks away,unlocked the door,and fell asleep on the couch near the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:16 pm
When Sven woke up,he immedietly started coughing from the dust. He nearly knocked the door out trying to get out. When he got outside,he managed to cough out "What the...?!"  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:49 pm
Myoko Wakes up with a strange feeling the Sven may be in trouble. "I don't like this feeling..." She leaps from bed and to the window pushing it open even more and slipping out not bothering to change. Using her ultra-sensitive senses she tracks down where Sven is and walks up to him. "Is everything alright? Don't ask why or how I found you it's annother of my hidden powers..." She sighs but still remains in concern for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:30 pm
"Nothing to worry about,just a little dust." Sven said to Myoko. Then he muttered to himself, "Thats what I get for not going in there for more than a year..."

Then Sven remembered what Annette had said,that Myoko could live at the bar until the hideout was clean,and added "This is our hideout. He have one in a few cities,and I haven't been in this one for awhile."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:43 pm
"OOOH! Teehee! Want me to clean up for you?" She smiles happy to help. "I can do it for free and I can do it FAST! That's how I got here...Speed, agility, and stamina are three of my best traits!" She blushes. "I'm hyper this morning now that I know you're ok. Hmm...I left Train in my apartment alone...Oh well. He just had better stay out of my stuff!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff