Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
How many of you have hit your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you do when you get spanked
Nothing, hope it doesn't hurt that much
35%
 35%  [ 57 ]
I defend myself, but don't hit them
32%
 32%  [ 53 ]
I hit back. They take some damage. Serves them right.
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
My parents never hit me
20%
 20%  [ 34 ]
I'm not asian
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 162

AznTrix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:27 am
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix
see when i was young, i feared the stick of doom, but then one day i relized, hey im like 2 feet taller then my parents what can they do to me, so now i kinda stand there while my mom tries to punch me biggrin
i fear the sick of doom to even when they where just using it to scratch there backs. i remeber that i once head it under the couch so no one could find it.

lmfao tht so funny because i did the same thing
she found the damn thing and ask me why and who put it there i blamed it all on my cousen. and my cousen started to cry and say she didn't do it and i made a run for it.

i dont remeber but i think they found it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:01 pm
hitting THEM is disrespect...i got the belt/slippers/or a broom when i was bad when i was a kid...i had to go stand in the corner for which i thought was the longest time (maybe half an hour at the most)  

Mashi094

__melissa.exe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:04 pm
--> She's got you falling head over heels..

I don't hit my parents...that's just MEAN. Well, my younger sister, she hits me..and my parents too..

..and I can't even get you to stumble. <--

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:15 pm
when i get hit by my mom, i just stand here, and let her do it. it's better that way. she'll feel that i have learned my lesson, and i'll learn respect.  

fairygrrl

yusukekidsister11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:21 pm
my mom always hits me. god sometimes i wish i could report her to the authorities for child abuse. but one time, after she hit me, she said, "i dont care if i get sent to jail as long as i set you straight!". and im sitting there thinking, "wtf? so much for that idea." when my mom hits me, i just sit there, get hit, and when her back is turned i flick her off or else if shes walking out of the room call her a ***** or something. being grown up in a white and preppy enviornment, i dont really learn the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T. i can care less what she thinks of me, cuz she doesnt get it. ik people think that parents get it but they dont say they do, but thats not true with my mom. she has no idea how to use the f'n computer, i can lie and she'll actually believe me, and soooo many other things. when i get in the car from school shed ask what i did that day, and i'd say nuthin. i really dont want her to have anything to do with my life. esp with my wild swearing and escapades (sp?) with my friends (not doing anything illegal though!). im like, 14 for god's sakes lol. blaugh 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:21 pm
yusukekidsister11
my mom always hits me. god sometimes i wish i could report her to the authorities for child abuse. but one time, after she hit me, she said, "i dont care if i get sent to jail as long as i set you straight!". and im sitting there thinking, "wtf? so much for that idea." when my mom hits me, i just sit there, get hit, and when her back is turned i flick her off or else if shes walking out of the room call her a ***** or something. being grown up in a white and preppy enviornment, i dont really learn the word R-E-S-P-E-C-T. i can care less what she thinks of me, cuz she doesnt get it. ik people think that parents get it but they dont say they do, but thats not true with my mom. she has no idea how to use the f'n computer, i can lie and she'll actually believe me, and soooo many other things. when i get in the car from school shed ask what i did that day, and i'd say nuthin. i really dont want her to have anything to do with my life. esp with my wild swearing and escapades (sp?) with my friends (not doing anything illegal though!). im like, 14 for god's sakes lol. blaugh 3nodding xd

...omg, that is like the exact same thing im dealing with too!! we have to talk sometime.... wow so many things in common... ninja  

Eli_dude2

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:23 pm
AznTrix
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix
see when i was young, i feared the stick of doom, but then one day i relized, hey im like 2 feet taller then my parents what can they do to me, so now i kinda stand there while my mom tries to punch me biggrin
i fear the sick of doom to even when they where just using it to scratch there backs. i remeber that i once head it under the couch so no one could find it.

she found the damn thing and ask me why and who put it there i blamed it all on my cousen. and my cousen started to cry and say she didn't do it and i made a run for it.

yea now days it isnt really as threatening as it used to be...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:52 pm
When I was little, but I just get yelled that, mostly my mom. My old man just do the " I can't believe you!" face.  

Moon_Child08

The Legendary Thief Youko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:20 pm
Darkends
Once, my dad went TOO FAR and punched me in the face till I got a nosebleed, so I called the police and he got arrested. XD I was 8 at that time...

poor you >_<' my friend's like that razz I've never hit my parents. wish i could but cant  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:22 pm
Eli_dude2
AznTrix
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix
Loli-Pop-Chan
AznTrix

yea now days it isnt really as threatening as it used to be...

I used to get hit with a wooden clothes hanger or like a flyswatter *IT STINGS!* but now pain doesnt work xD  

The Legendary Thief Youko

LaLa.LoliPop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:26 pm
Mashi094
hitting THEM is disrespect...i got the belt/slippers/or a broom when i was bad when i was a kid...i had to go stand in the corner for which i thought was the longest time (maybe half an hour at the most)
oh god i hated the broom. my parents and grandmother used it everywhere in the garage, the wooden floor bathroom EVEN OUTSIDE. and if i was bad they spank me with the brissals taht had all the crap in it, I think i pucked on it once people some of the dust accidently went in my mouth. thankfully they never used it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:33 pm
You know it kinda sucks because i got punished to stupid things like not being fast enough on tieing my shoes or getting the food or spilling water. You know most of my punishments are because it was an accident like i got hit on the head because i spilled a pot of water on the floor, or i want to help and when i do i make a slip up sometimes but my cousen taht is 4 years old attacked me with a metal broom becuase i was drinking water and he got scared (don't ask why he just doesn't like water; ocean, shower, even drinking water) and so he pushed me and i spill the water on him and he got piss off and attack me with a broom then once i was scolding him for playing dangerously and he all of a sudden he socked me in the mouth. it was bleeding and all swollen and all he got of a light LIGHT slapp on the hand GOD THAT NOT FAIR!!!  

LaLa.LoliPop

L e e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:58 pm
I got hit when I was little if I did something bad. -___-" It hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:31 pm
i've only been spanked about twice in my life... and i'm thirteen!  

addicted_to_coke

Raioga

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:39 am
Mashi094

letting yourself get hit is disrespect  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces