Submit

Swimming in Summer time?
  Fun Away from the Sun
  Too Bright, my legs will blind people
  Just another way to relax and enjoy the summer
View Results

Your.Grandpas.Daughter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:56 pm
I wear black and white striped skin tight arm warmers.
Barb wire on ankles and upper arms. (rust proof no they dont hurt they are scratchy some times though)
A two peice black swim suit with metal skulls dangling from the hip and top.
I didnt pick the suit I would rather wear boys swim trunks and a girls swim top. Camo bottoms and black top. But eh summers almost over. Next year.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:26 pm
I hate swimming. Sorry to those who like it. But, I HATE swimming. I don't know why. And when I do, it's kinda...half hearted. My mom makes me go with her.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

dark and demented

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:55 pm
I usually wear swim trunks and a bathing suit top...but since I don't go very often it really doesn't matter...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:18 pm
I just wear pants.

My legs are so white that I dont want the sun to change the color of them.

Its funny, only half my arms and small part of my neck and my face are tan.

The rest of me is just White.  

Hitara the Brave

misted tears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:17 am
Meh. Green and white bikini. It was a last minute buy for my trip.. didn't really like it, but it was better than swimming in my nakedness on the beaches of Hawaii. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:48 am
i dont swim. i try not to even be outside during the day...the evening i'm okay, but during the day i'll sunburn way too fast. unless i wear spf 40 or higher, prefeably 50 to 100.  

DR490N

misted tears

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:18 am
That sucks. I would only go outside during the evening, but my job calls for me being out in the daylight for hours at a time.. so I can't. But I don't burn too badly, except for my poor nose.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:40 pm
to be honest...im not sure if i can get tan. ive burnt my sholders from wearing a tank top outside before (it looked weird-bright red w/ a random stripe of white xd ) my arms get a slight tan no matter what. i wear skirts alot but my legs are like...perma-peice-of-paper-white. lol. oh & i wear i black 2 piece  

hollyzilla

hollyzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:43 pm
oh & spf 95 sun screen. if anyone knows of where i can get higher, please tell!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:12 am
I love swimming! I have about ten swimsuits, all Nike, all but one are one-peice. My favorite is a royal blue with navy panels on the sides, that make me look thinner ^.~ I have a lovely tan.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Milk-Ten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:21 pm
mmkay
I go for black. but becaus eI hadn't checked the hot topic web until AFTER i got my second bathing suit ((I was away from home and forgot it, okay??)) But, my preffered color is black ((but those aren't very common, now are they??))
and my favorite style is two peice with semi shorts/normal kind of thing, with a halter top kind of thing.
my current one is red with a belt and flowers....I lovehate it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:45 pm
I have a pair of black swimming trunks, and usely wear a black shirt into the water. Otherwise I bake.  

Bloodgasm

Vaporia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:51 pm
Our pool is undreneath a tarp. I don't have to worry about the sun! I swim in swim shorts and a bikini top...at night. But if I did want to swim during the day, I could. I just don't. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:47 pm
I have a one-piece, low-back, black swimsuit, and I don't often swim in pools...they make me sick. You know, the whole chlorine thing. 'Tis waaaaaaay too strong. Instead, I go to a lake that is less than a mile from my house. 'Tis quite a nice, quiet, small place.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:44 am
I dont swim.
The only water I come into contact with is while i'm bathing.
And, I hate to wear shorts, I dont know why, I just do sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces